· Suggestion Box
· Moderator Resources
· Moderator Discussions

Old 01-30-2013, 11:17 AM   #51
Don Vito Corleone
Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpatiallyAware View Post
Huge surprise there, she's on what you perceive as "your side".
You lack insight, and no doubt you don't have a problem with spidey or Geosurface either, because you perceive that they are on "your side."

I didn't know SHM was female, actually - is that right?

"Wait, stop! We can outsmart those dolphins. Don't forget: we invented computers, leg warmers, bendy straws, peel-and-eat shrimp, the glory hole, *and* the pudding cup!" - Homer Simpson, Treehouse of Horror XI
Don Vito Corleone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 11:20 AM   #52
sigurros81
Platinum Member

Kids will be kids, fights happen. Parents need to act like parents.
sigurros81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 11:36 AM   #53
Paladin3
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lash444 View Post
Props to her? What in this story makes you believe that this "girl" deserves props for anything?

She deserves about as much props as the guy who got maced by the woman at the convenience store that is also all over ATOT.

Every single one of these people were partially responsible for what happened to them. You have every right to decide to settle things in an alley way. You have every right to repeatedly push the buttons of some woman buying muffins at the convenience store. Just don't come crying to me when they spray you in the face, or call you the "n" word.

You put yourself in a situation to get it. At least the other people who film the cops and push their buttons think they are helping the greater good by defending our rights.
I was trying to point out that race should have nothing to do with this incident. Did you even read what I said? I said props to her for telling the news reporter that being called the N-word didn't bother her. Props to her for not playing the race card and calling the fight a hate crime like her mother did later in her interview. Boo on the reporter for the weak-ass, leading question "did being called that name hurt your feelings?" He was trying to turn this into a racial issue when it was just a fight between a bunch of thugs.

When I said they ALL deserve to be arrested I was including her. She tried to settle her differences with the other girl by fighting and that's thuggish behavior, so she needs some kind of repercussions for her actions.

Fuck, but some of you people need better reading comprehension.
"I should have been a cowboy. I should have learned to rope and ride. Wearing my six-shooter, riding my pony on a cattle drive. Stealing a young girls heart, just like Gene and Roy. Singing those camp fire songs, oh, I should've been a cowboy!"

I never thought I would quote Rodney King, but "Can't we all get along?"

Last edited by Paladin3; 01-30-2013 at 11:39 AM.
Paladin3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 11:48 AM   #54
JM Aggie08
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito Corleone View Post
I don't think it's fair to list SheHateMe as one of the people dragging down the overall quality of P&N (assuming that's what you're referring to - this thread is in ATOT).
I wouldn't step foot in P&N even if I had a gun to my back.

I'm referring to all of the racial drama that's being spewed in OT over the past 24 hours. I only named him/her/it because of recent posts, as well as another member.
JM Aggie08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 11:49 AM   #55
JM Aggie08
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheHateMe View Post
Oh please, Cybersage, Spidey, SA, and Geosurface were posting in this subforum LONG before I even arrived at AT.
May I direct you to the 'as of late' portion of my post?
Old 01-30-2013, 11:54 AM   #56
Murloc
Diamond Member

what if the victim was white and the attackers were black?
I bet you wouldn't be so fast to condemn the 2 adult women!
Racists!

Oh wait....
Murloc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:00 PM   #57
Don Vito Corleone
Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin3 View Post
I was trying to point out that race should have nothing to do with this incident. Did you even read what I said? I said props to her for telling the news reporter that being called the N-word didn't bother her. Props to her for not playing the race card and calling the fight a hate crime like her mother did later in her interview. Boo on the reporter for the weak-ass, leading question "did being called that name hurt your feelings?" He was trying to turn this into a racial issue when it was just a fight between a bunch of thugs.

When I said they ALL deserve to be arrested I was including her. She tried to settle her differences with the other girl by fighting and that's thuggish behavior, so she needs some kind of repercussions for her actions.

I think you're really reaching here. I know if my daughter were biracial or black and some adult women called her the N word while beating her up, I would damned well be offended and consider it a hate crime. To me the use of the N word is a significant aggravating factor here, and you're treating it as though it's totally irrelevant.

Your use of the phrase "a fight between a bunch of thugs" speaks volumes to your attitude about this incident. There is not one iota of evidence here that the victim is a "thug."

"Wait, stop! We can outsmart those dolphins. Don't forget: we invented computers, leg warmers, bendy straws, peel-and-eat shrimp, the glory hole, *and* the pudding cup!" - Homer Simpson, Treehouse of Horror XI
Don Vito Corleone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 12:50 PM   #58
sourn

LOL@ all the bitches here.

There is nothing wrong with 2 people simply wanting to fight it out. Specially children that's right children. That's what wrong with society these days kids are taught to be bitches, run to the teacher, run away, and what ever you do DO NOT STAND UP FOR YOURSELF!

With that said these women need their asses handed to them, and the mom give me a break. If that was my child I would beat the hell out of those women yet shes to scared to show her face. Obviously they're not badasses lol. It took two of them, and the girl still didn't look that messed up lol.
sourn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 01:30 PM   #59
classy
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JM Aggie08 View Post
You and SA both clearly have some unresolved issues, and quite frankly, the both of you're are dragging down the overall quality of this subforum as of late (not to say it's been the pinnacle of quality conversation in recent years).
LOL, hehehehehehehehehe

Its been like this since 1999-2000 and it has made a turn for the better over the last couple years. It was worse...............

Thats a funny statement
We are Chelsea Clinton
2009 2010 2011 2012
classy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 01:38 PM   #60
classy
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin3 View Post

Some of you are so full of sh!t..................I mean really. If this had been a white kid standing up to the black kid, you would be in here high fiving. Give me a break......................

Kids fight and have since man existed. It doesn't make them thugs and all this stupid crap I read. Half of you dumbasses ain't never met or even know what a thug is. They were two kids who wanted to duke it out, it was wrong, but kids will be kids. The parents who jumped in this are the only thugs here. And they are wanna bes at that........

Ugggh
We are Chelsea Clinton
2009 2010 2011 2012
classy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 01:41 PM   #61
waggy
No Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by classy View Post
Some of you are so full of sh!t..................I mean really. If this had been a white kid standing up to the black kid, you would be in here high fiving. Give me a break......................

Kids fight and have since man existed. It doesn't make them thugs and all this stupid crap I read. Half of you dumbasses ain't never met or even know what a thug is. They were two kids who wanted to duke it out, it was wrong, but kids will be kids. The parents who jumped in this are the only thugs here. And they are wanna bes at that........

Ugggh
sure spidey and a few others would. but i think the majority don't give a shit about the color of the people.

most seem to think 2 adults jumping a 12 yr old is fucked up. they need to be arrested for this.
waggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 01:51 PM   #62
Capt Caveman
Lifer

nvm, already posted.
Old 01-30-2013, 01:55 PM   #63
JM Aggie08
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by classy View Post
LOL, hehehehehehehehehe

Its been like this since 1999-2000 and it has made a turn for the better over the last couple years. It was worse...............

Thats a funny statement
Really? I recall 2006-2008 being pretty pleasant.

Unless you enjoy constant thread-crapping, tiresome racial debates, and posts that require next to no thought or creativity, then I can't possibly see how it's 'made a turn for the better.'