Go Back   AnandTech Forums > Social > Politics and News

Forums
· Hardware and Technology
· CPUs and Overclocking
· Motherboards
· Video Cards and Graphics
· Memory and Storage
· Power Supplies
· Cases & Cooling
· SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones PCs
· Networking
· Peripherals
· General Hardware
· Highly Technical
· Computer Help
· Home Theater PCs
· Consumer Electronics
· Digital and Video Cameras
· Mobile Devices & Gadgets
· Audio/Video & Home Theater
· Software
· Software for Windows
· All Things Apple
· *nix Software
· Operating Systems
· Programming
· PC Gaming
· Console Gaming
· Distributed Computing
· Security
· Social
· Off Topic
· Politics and News
· Discussion Club
· Love and Relationships
· The Garage
· Health and Fitness
· Home and Garden
· Merchandise and Shopping
· For Sale/Trade
· Hot Deals with Free Stuff/Contests
· Black Friday 2014
· Forum Issues
· Technical Forum Issues
· Personal Forum Issues
· Suggestion Box
· Moderator Resources
· Moderator Discussions
   

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2013, 08:02 PM   #1
Anarchist420
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 8,591
Default Who the hell was Daniel Lewin?

According to this, Daniel Lewin did not die on 9/11/01. Do you think that Daniel Lewin really existed? Who the hell was he?

I should note that it was reported that he was shot and also reported that he was stabbed.. everyone should know how that goes.

I really think the death toll was a lot smaller than what was reported especially since no Israelis were killed (Daniel Lewin was actually said to be the only Israeli who was killed). I'm guessing Bush's Admin killed not more than 500 individuals on 9/11/01.

Please note that trolling will be reported and that this thread is meant for serious and on topic discussion only.
Anarchist420 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 08:41 PM   #2
DominionSeraph
Diamond Member
 
DominionSeraph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Equestria
Posts: 8,276
Default

Seek professional help.
__________________
Danse De Raven

"P&N: Not Quite as Bad as Stormfront"
DominionSeraph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 09:25 PM   #3
EagleKeeper
Discussion Club Moderator
Elite Member
 
EagleKeeper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Bumps west of Denver
Posts: 42,600
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarchist420 View Post
According to this, Daniel Lewin did not die on 9/11/01. Do you think that Daniel Lewin really existed? Who the hell was he?

I should note that it was reported that he was shot and also reported that he was stabbed.. everyone should know how that goes.

I really think the death toll was a lot smaller than what was reported especially since no Israelis were killed (Daniel Lewin was actually said to be the only Israeli who was killed). I'm guessing Bush's Admin killed not more than 500 individuals on 9/11/01.

Please note that trolling will be reported and that this thread is meant for serious and on topic discussion only.
That piece is based on what information

Information that is normally precompiled on people in case needed for initial distribution.
__________________
F15 Air Superiority Fighter - Never has one been lost in aerial combat (104 kills)
EagleKeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 09:53 PM   #4
Capt Caveman
Lifer
 
Capt Caveman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 31,488
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarchist420 View Post
According to this, Daniel Lewin did not die on 9/11/01. Do you think that Daniel Lewin really existed? Who the hell was he?

I should note that it was reported that he was shot and also reported that he was stabbed.. everyone should know how that goes.

I really think the death toll was a lot smaller than what was reported especially since no Israelis were killed (Daniel Lewin was actually said to be the only Israeli who was killed). I'm guessing Bush's Admin killed not more than 500 individuals on 9/11/01.

Please note that trolling will be reported and that this thread is meant for serious and on topic discussion only.
FUCK YOU ASSHOLE. Danny Lewin was my former boss. Unless I'm fake, he's real you FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT.

I don't care that you're a retard. You continue to post the most offensive shit.

Go away and get your life in order before you continue to post the most assine shit. And yes, FUCK YOU again RETARD!

Danny added more to the world than you ever will and is missed by more people than ever will care about you, you piece of shit.

Hey fucktard, why don't you join linkedin and contact all of the employees at Akamai and ask them if Danny was real.

Piece of shit, that's what you are.
__________________
Adopt a Homeless Pet

Last edited by Capt Caveman; 02-23-2013 at 10:27 PM.
Capt Caveman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 09:58 PM   #5
Agent11
Diamond Member
 
Agent11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Oregon
Posts: 3,535
Default

I have not seen any compelling evidence that there was a conspiracy. A lot of ineptness leading up to the attacks? Yes.
__________________
-11
Agent11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:05 PM   #6
Anarchist420
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 8,591
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleKeeper View Post
That piece is based on what information Information that is normally precompiled on people in case needed for initial distribution.
Can you explain further? I don't get what you're saying. I'm sorry.
Anarchist420 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:21 PM   #7
IronWing
Lifer
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 34,593
Default

As to the conspiracy idea, EXIF information can be modified at any time with no special knowledge needed. Even a blogger could do it. It can be changed inadvertently or with intent and it can be changed with no trace. File creation dates both in EXIF and in the file system are subject to error. Windows usually tags my image files with the download date/time as the file creation time and the file creation time as the last modded time. A conspiracy minded person would conclude that the image file was downloaded before the picture was even taken. Hmmmm. Add to this that some folks never learn or never bother to set the clocks in their cameras and one might conclude that putting faith in file dates is pointless.
IronWing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:28 PM   #8
MomentsofSanity
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: London, Ontario
Posts: 3,487
Default

How hollow must people like you be to take the memories of someone that people loved and lost and just dismiss them in such a way.

As Capt Caveman demonstrates quite clearly in this thread, people like you and your ilk deserve zero consideration.
MomentsofSanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:42 PM   #9
DominionSeraph
Diamond Member
 
DominionSeraph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Equestria
Posts: 8,276
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomentsofSanity View Post
How hollow must people like you be to take the memories of someone that people loved and lost and just dismiss them in such a way.
Anarchist is insane. It's not something he can help.
__________________
Danse De Raven

"P&N: Not Quite as Bad as Stormfront"
DominionSeraph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:44 PM   #10
Anarchist420
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 8,591
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronWing View Post
As to the conspiracy idea, EXIF information can be modified at any time with no special knowledge needed. Even a blogger could do it. It can be changed inadvertently or with intent and it can be changed with no trace. File creation dates both in EXIF and in the file system are subject to error. Windows usually tags my image files with the download date/time as the file creation time and the file creation time as the last modded time. A conspiracy minded person would conclude that the image file was downloaded before the picture was even taken. Hmmmm. Add to this that some folks never learn or never bother to set the clocks in their cameras and one might conclude that putting faith in file dates is pointless.
Thanks for a reasonable answer I know that it was still a controlled demolition (Bin Laden denied it three times then they offed his ass), but maybe Daniel Lewin was murdered.
Anarchist420 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:47 PM   #11
Brainonska511
Lifer
 
Brainonska511's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 15,610
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarchist420 View Post
Thanks for a reasonable answer I know that it was still a controlled demolition (Bin Laden denied it three times then they offed his ass), but maybe Daniel Lewin was murdered.
Not quite big enough, but it will have to do:
__________________
Desktop: Core i3-2100 | CM Hyper TX3 | AMD HD5770 | MSI H67MA-E45 (B3) | Intel 520 120GB | 8GB DDR3 1333
HTPC: SilverStone ML03 | Pentium G3240 | Gigabyte GA-H81M-H | 8GB DDR3 1600 | Corsair Force LS 60GB SSD | Antec EarthWatts 380W
Laptop: T420i | Core i3-2310M | 8GB DDR3 | Intel 525 120GB mSATA | 500GB HDD
Heatware My Flickr
Brainonska511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 11:03 PM   #12
xj0hnx
Diamond Member
 
xj0hnx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 9,244
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarchist420 View Post
I know that it was still a controlled demolition
You are quite possibly one of the more stupid posters here. I don't mean something like some of the willfully ignorant here, but actually dumb.
__________________
www.svc.com

i7 920 | EVGA X58 E758-A1 | HIS HD6870 |12GB Crucial DDR3 | 5.5TB | OS X 10.6.8

Heat
xj0hnx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 11:58 PM   #13
DominionSeraph
Diamond Member
 
DominionSeraph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Equestria
Posts: 8,276
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xj0hnx View Post
You are quite possibly one of the more stupid posters here. I don't mean something like some of the willfully ignorant here, but actually dumb.
No, he's not; being that you are stupid you don't know how to recognize intelligence.

He's just mentally ill.
__________________
Danse De Raven

"P&N: Not Quite as Bad as Stormfront"
DominionSeraph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 12:02 AM   #14
Anarchist420
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 8,591
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DominionSeraph View Post
No, he's not; being that you are stupid you don't know how to recognize intelligence. He's just mentally ill.
Thanks Sorry for reporting you. xj0hnx is right though as I am stupid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Caveman View Post
FUCK YOU ASSHOLE. Danny Lewin was my former boss. Unless I'm fake, he's real you FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT. I don't care that you're a retard. You continue to post the most offensive shit. Go away and get your life in order before you continue to post the most assine shit. And yes, FUCK YOU again RETARD! Danny added more to the world than you ever will and is missed by more people than ever will care about you, you piece of shit. Hey fucktard, why don't you join linkedin and contact all of the employees at Akamai and ask them if Danny was real. Piece of shit, that's what you are.
I'm sorry. If he was your boss, then I'm sorry for your loss.
Anarchist420 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 12:25 AM   #15
xj0hnx
Diamond Member
 
xj0hnx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 9,244
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DominionSeraph View Post
No, he's not; being that you are stupid you don't know how to recognize intelligence.

He's just mentally ill.
Awww, our little coffee shop, pseudo-intellectual weighs in, how cute. Yes, he is also mentally ill, but anyone that "knows" 9/11 was controlled demolition is stupid.
__________________
www.svc.com

i7 920 | EVGA X58 E758-A1 | HIS HD6870 |12GB Crucial DDR3 | 5.5TB | OS X 10.6.8

Heat
xj0hnx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 12:38 AM   #16
StinkyPinky
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: A sandpit with casinos
Posts: 4,934
Default

Exif data is real easy to modify. I did it once when I needed to justify a sick day. (don't ask)
__________________
Intel i7 4790K, GIGABYTE Z97X-UD5H, 16GB G.SKILL Ares DDR3 1866MHz , ASUS R9 280X DirectCU II TOP 3GB, Samsung SSD 840 EVO 250GB + 3 x 1TB Samsung F3, 1 x 2TB Seagate Barracuda. Windows 8.1 Pro

Late 2013 13" Macbook Pro, Intel Core i5-4258U 2.4Ghz, Intel Iris 5100 GPU, 8GB ram, 256GB SSD
StinkyPinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 12:51 AM   #17
JEDIYoda
Lifer
 
JEDIYoda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Israeli side
Posts: 21,705
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarchist420 View Post
According to this, Daniel Lewin did not die on 9/11/01. Do you think that Daniel Lewin really existed? Who the hell was he?

I should note that it was reported that he was shot and also reported that he was stabbed.. everyone should know how that goes.

I really think the death toll was a lot smaller than what was reported especially since no Israelis were killed (Daniel Lewin was actually said to be the only Israeli who was killed). I'm guessing Bush's Admin killed not more than 500 individuals on 9/11/01.

Please note that trolling will be reported and that this thread is meant for serious and on topic discussion only.
Anarchist people on these forums have bent over backwards to accomodate your "illness"......

You have been crossing the line all to often and this is definately one of those times....
You know damn well who Daniel Lewin was.... was an American-Israeli mathematician and entrepreneur best known for co-founding internet company Akamai Technologies.

He also had a wife and 2 kids....

Dude please don`t insult or desecrate the names of those who perished in thye 9/11 traqedy...
__________________
JohnOfSheffield -- That said, Palestine will exist when they understand that Israel exists, it's that blatantly simple!
JEDIYoda is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 12:53 AM   #18
Anarchist420
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 8,591
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xj0hnx View Post
Yes, he is also mentally ill, but anyone that "knows" 9/11 was controlled demolition is stupid.
I believe that one of the attacks on 9/11/01 was a controlled demolition.
Anarchist420 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 12:55 AM   #19
Brainonska511
Lifer
 
Brainonska511's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 15,610
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarchist420 View Post
I believe that one of the attacks on 9/11/01 was a controlled demolition.
__________________
Desktop: Core i3-2100 | CM Hyper TX3 | AMD HD5770 | MSI H67MA-E45 (B3) | Intel 520 120GB | 8GB DDR3 1333
HTPC: SilverStone ML03 | Pentium G3240 | Gigabyte GA-H81M-H | 8GB DDR3 1600 | Corsair Force LS 60GB SSD | Antec EarthWatts 380W
Laptop: T420i | Core i3-2310M | 8GB DDR3 | Intel 525 120GB mSATA | 500GB HDD
Heatware My Flickr
Brainonska511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.