· Suggestion Box
· Moderator Resources
· Moderator Discussions

Old 02-08-2013, 11:43 AM   #101
alkemyst
No Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SociallyChallenged View Post
Pssst... It is when you're on multiple test medications, ECA stack, and your long list of other junk. I think it's funny how you think it's due to your own, "special" actions.
lol...many on the same things I am do not get the same results. It's fine.

My best weight loss just on ECA and diet was 86lbs in 90days.
We are the Bloodguard. We do not forgive.
alkemyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 09:10 AM   #102
Pantlegz
Diamond Member

Which is really just more proof that what you're doing isn't sustainable and more than likely wont last. I'm sure you're going to have some sort of excuse as to why you've dropped another 40lbs since dropping 86.

There is nothing wrong with cutting, but being able to maintain a healthy diet when you're not severely limited is the difficult part believe it or not. I don't have an problems just cutting but when I know I can have a little extra and it wont hurt, then a little more and before you know it there are 20lbs I need to lose.

Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated
Pantlegz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 12:38 PM   #103
alkemyst
No Lifer

My diet really didn't change much except these past couple weeks where I am playing with one meal a day. In one breath, you folks say supplements do nothing...then in another they are the only reason.
Old 02-11-2013, 02:25 PM   #104
Cable God
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkemyst View Post
My diet really didn't change much except these past couple weeks where I am playing with one meal a day. In one breath, you folks say supplements do nothing...then in another they are the only reason.
Yep, haha, there is no magic supplement that will put on muscle and make you lose fat. If you don't dial in the training, diet, and rest together, no amount of "supplements" in the world will do anything.
Old 02-11-2013, 02:40 PM   #105
surfsatwerk
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cable God View Post
Yep, haha, there is no magic supplement that will put on muscle and make you lose fat. If you don't dial in the training, diet, and rest together, no amount of "supplements" in the world will do anything.
Unless your supplement is test injections.
Old 02-11-2013, 03:01 PM   #106
Zivic
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfsatwerk View Post
+1...

Big difference between some protein/creatine and weekly test injections :rollseyes:
Zivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 05:11 PM   #107
alkemyst
No Lifer

Quote:
my test levels are simply normal, I am at a 600. I am not doing a 'roid cycle bro.
Old 02-11-2013, 05:13 PM   #108
alkemyst
No Lifer

From 30-35 my results were the same prior to any 'test injections'. My five year chronic injuries contributed to my own testosterone production getting messed up.
Old 02-11-2013, 08:36 PM   #109
surfsatwerk
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkemyst View Post
my test levels are simply normal, I am at a 600. I am not doing a 'roid cycle bro.
My post doesn't imply that you are. It's just a comment on the guy I quoted.
Old 02-11-2013, 09:12 PM   #110
alkemyst
No Lifer

Quote:
My post doesn't imply that you are. It's just a comment on the guy I quoted.
i do test injections for hrt
Old 02-11-2013, 09:13 PM   #111
SociallyChallenged
Elite

Quote:
Lulz. Win.
I am a doctor of physical therapy. Information I provide is based on subjective report alone. This frequently results in speculation and, as a result, may not always be accurate. Thus I am not liable for any action taken based on information provided.

Now offering physical therapy consultation services via Skype, e-mail, and phone. Please PM me for details.
SociallyChallenged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 09:15 PM   #112
alkemyst
No Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SociallyChallenged View Post
Lulz. Win.
lulz health student
Old 02-12-2013, 10:19 AM   #113
Cable God
Diamond Member

Quote:
Uh, no. I was directly referring to androgenics/anabolics by saying "supplements". It's a huge misconception that simply jucing alone will build muscle. You still have to put in the work in the gym, at the dinner table, and in the bed. Any stack in the world is a waste without those. It's obvious Alky is making the most of his trt by training and working on his diet. Is it helping him? By all means.
Old 02-12-2013, 10:26 AM   #114
surfsatwerk
Diamond Member

Quote:
Uh, no. I was directly referring to androgenics/anabolics by saying "supplements". It's a huge misconception that simply jucing alone will build muscle. You still have to put in the work in the gym, at the dinner table, and in the bed. Any stack in the world is a waste without those. It's obvious Alky is making the most of his trt by training and working on his diet. Is it helping him? By all means.
I think you are mistaken. The medical use for roids is specifically to allow very sick or dying patients increase their strength and muscle mass. Granted with healthy individuals results improve with more activity, but they can and do make you stronger sitting on your ass.
Old 02-12-2013, 10:35 AM   #115
Cable God
Diamond Member

Quote:
I think you are mistaken. The medical use for roids is specifically to allow very sick or dying patients increase their strength and muscle mass. Granted with healthy individuals results improve with more activity, but they can and do make you stronger sitting on your ass.
Ok, I'll give you that. Maybe they do slightly increase strength with no activity, but I feel that if you're going thru the injections, make the most of it. I get the feeling that because he's taking full advantage of his trt, you guys are beating up on him saying it's the only reason he's losing weight and stacking on lean mass. Don't get me wrong, I am no fan of Alky by any stretch of the imagination, but low dose test & deca injections alone will not give the results he's seeing.
Old 02-12-2013, 11:19 AM   #116
surfsatwerk
Diamond Member

Quote:
Ok, I'll give you that. Maybe they do slightly increase strength with no activity, but I feel that if you're going thru the injections, make the most of it. I get the feeling that because he's taking full advantage of his trt, you guys are beating up on him saying it's the only reason he's losing weight and stacking on lean mass. Don't get me wrong, I am no fan of Alky by any stretch of the imagination, but low dose test & deca injections alone will not give the results he's seeing.
I agree.
Old 02-12-2013, 04:26 PM   #117
Zivic
Platinum Member

Quote:
he is simply loosing weight. the injections help a ton. I have seen it with my own eyes with people around me at the gym. Still great to drop weight, but I can't help to be underwhelmed at his progress. Weight is only a number, but at <190 lbs, I would expect him to be shredded. Everyone is different and everyone gains and loses differently, but to ignore or dismiss that weekly injections aren't playing a significant roll in what we are seeing in this thread is just being naive.

either way Congrats Alky
Zivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 05:22 PM   #118
iluvdeal
Golden Member

ECA also helps a ton with losing weight. When I was on it before, it totally suppressed my appetite to the point where on some days I'd totally forget to eat when I was consumed with other things. I wouldn't recommend taking it though as it's not a healthy, long term sustainable solution.
iluvdeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 05:51 PM   #119
alkemyst
No Lifer

Here's the deal, first all steroids are not equal. Next, steroid use in sick patients is about recovery and sparing lean muscle mass; they aren't going to look any where near anything like 'buff'.

'roids is another matter. My test levels are just where they should be. Taking a cc of test and even 1/2 cc of deca a week is not going to make me a bodybuilder. I was one already since I was young, I have good genetics.

Those that are abusing steroids are taking A LOT more than my dose and stacking it with other steroids everyday.

I love ECA though, I have used it throughout my training since I was 18/19. My appetite is suppressed and I have energy. I take my shakes and supplements (which the AT and other forum cry is: JUST EAT WHOLE FOOD!

I know what works for me.

I really wanted to avoid TRT, it's an expensive and lifelong commitment. My back to back major injuries resulted in my body shutting down due to chronic pain everyday that I just handled on my own. Maybe if I took pills or stuff I could have avoided this. I really don't like taking drugs though.

What gets me in my shape is a major 1.5-2.5 hour workout 3x a week. Of course, most of our peanut gallery can 'easily' handle that, then bang out 100 pull ups, 1000 crunches, and then run 100 miles next to someone on a bike.