· Suggestion Box
· Moderator Resources
· Moderator Discussions

Old 03-02-2012, 04:31 AM   #1
Nemesis 1
Banned

Default New koolance reservoirs

New Koolance 452X2 Revision 2.0 Reservoir

It looks nice alot like what I have done with the rev.1.2 . I do have a problem with it tho . Not real sure but I been in the business along long time . I have never seen any pumps mounted like that . I would be very surprized if lang supports mounting it like that . Just saying be aware guys . I have worked with all sorts of pumps none allow for that type of mounting.
Nemesis 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 04:46 AM   #2
Nemesis 1
Banned

Ya I was correct . You can't mount these pumps like that so stay away from this product , Koolance I filed a patent for a very good reason . I don't know whats going on at koolance but they are their own worse enemy right now. Come on guys take heads out of asses. Heres the laing pdf

http://navitron.org.uk/download_images/download_111.pdf
Old 03-02-2012, 05:08 AM   #3
Nemesis 1
Banned

Sorry guys I forgot link to reservoir.

http://www.koolance.com/water-coolin...roduct_id=2025

This is going to be interesting . I can't wait to here the BS lies about the mounting position . Anyway I got done in 3 post what should have been 1 . I was browsing koolance when I seen these. So as of now you know more than koolance does .
Old 03-02-2012, 05:44 AM   #4
Nemesis 1
Banned

One more thing I wanted to show you . I corrected koolance on how they listed these parts . But its like talking to a wall . I am an expert in this field many think I am among the best . I think I am good but no where near the best. 2 examples a properly listed part . Than the koolance part improperly listed .

http://www.aquatuning.us/product_inf...or-pipes-.html

Here is koolance part .

http://www.koolance.com/water-coolin...product_id=833

These are NOT pipe fittings . I don't know who koolance think they are , But they can't rename parts incorrectly . These are copper tubeing parts HUGE HUGE differance . Copper tubing is annealed, pipe is not. Also I informed koolance all those months ago that These were not Pipe fitting I also told them that plastic tubing is available for these fittings . They didn't know that. I have always liked koolance quality even when they used aluminium I never had problems nor have my customers . I like koolance but come on guys a long time user tries to help ya out . Yet you still list pipe fitting when its tube fittings . When I bought the last parts from them . I told them what I was doing and I wouldn't mined if the copied . Clearly they didn't get it . Amazing as its sounds this company doesn't really understand pump systems or proper terminology. Leading me to suspect they don't have a true engineer. Just like most the others.

Last edited by Nemesis 1; 03-02-2012 at 05:51 AM.
Old 03-02-2012, 07:02 AM   #5
Nemesis 1
Banned

Just got done talking to wife She says I can show off my reservoirs
Next week . After another meeting we have . I may sell out befor I beginn . Won't be the first time this has happened in last 2 years. But ya I can show off says wife. I will not show the working side just the front . Utility Patent pending. Some of you will be honest and say I want . Some will try to get under my skin . Thats rare anyone can do that . But it did happen here not long ago and I do regret the words I used but ding dang it some people go way to far .
Old 01-17-2013, 09:03 AM   #6
suteck

Where did you show your reservoirs off? I can't seem to find them in a post anywhere.
And thanks for the heads up on the Koolance reservoir. It was going to be my choice until I saw your post - and the link to laing pump PDF
suteck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 04:00 PM   #7
suteck

The PDF is for this pump, [Laing EcocircŪ DC pumps] I don't think this is the one that you're supposed to use on the koolance reservoir.

Last edited by suteck; 01-17-2013 at 04:04 PM. Reason: Pic didn't come thru.
suteck is offline   Reply With Quote