· Suggestion Box
· Moderator Resources
· Moderator Discussions

Old 01-17-2013, 10:57 AM   #251
iRONic
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDZen View Post
What part of biggest fluke play of all time don't you understand?

And clearly you have no life where you are still holding on to it. Coming in a hockey thread just to discuss football.
Sack the fuck up and go back into the thread you talked all the smack in then. Just get it over with.

Christ...

My media room
iRONic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 10:57 AM   #252
AMDZen
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by purbeast0 View Post
if you went over to the other thread and read my comments, you would see that i agree 100% about it being a fluke play.

clearly you have no life since you are discussing football in a hockey thread too.

see what i did there?

you're just a pathetic loser.
I avoided that thread for obvious reasons and its now massive. I would have to read through about 40 pages to get caught up on everything that was said, why would I do that? I'm over it, no reason to go back and have to listen to it from everyone in there

Gaming Computer - i5 - 2500k @ 4.6 Ghz | Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3P | G.Skill 8GB DDR3 1600 | MSI GTX 480 | Win7 x64
AMDZen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 10:57 AM   #253
zinfamous
No Lifer

Quote:
LOL

says the guy who was talking the most shit out of ANYONE on the boards and being SUPER SUPER confident about his team, basically rubbing in the win BEFORE the game even played out. talking about how ANYONE who even THOUGHT that the ravens had a SLIGHT chance of winning the game was a moron and how he has the greatest football iq out there, especially those who think the ravens had a remote chance of winning.

hilarious!

such a sore loser.
imagine how he would have presented himself after the Denver Win that we all now know was destined not to happen.

quoting every single one of his posts, for pages and pages, individually addressing everyone that "dare doubt his superior football IQ."

...and you fucking know you would have done that, AMDZen.

worst fan loser--and winner, on these boards.
mentally he's such a klutz
his head is made of 50 butts
zinfamous is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 10:57 AM   #254
purbeast0
Lifer

Quote:
Allowing a 70 yard TD with 40 seconds left is inexcusable. It never happens. That was the first time and probably the last time we'll ever see it. Ever.

The game was over if that play didn't happen. Prevent defense shouldn't have allowed it to take place at all. All the plays that happened before and after that are irrelevant.

BTW, I thought you were done???

How long are you going to keep discussing this?
it actually happened in the first skins/giants game this season, and the skins lost that game because of it.

for someone with such a high football iq such as yourself, you sure don't know much.
purbeast0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 10:58 AM   #255
AMDZen
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRONic View Post
Sack the fuck up and go back into the thread you talked all the smack in then. Just get it over with.

Christ...
NO

Gaming Computer - i5 - 2500k @ 4.6 Ghz | Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3P | G.Skill 8GB DDR3 1600 | MSI GTX 480 | Win7 x64
Old 01-17-2013, 10:58 AM   #256
purbeast0
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinfamous View Post
imagine how he would have presented himself after the Denver Win that we all now know was destined not to happen.

quoting every single one of his posts, for pages and pages, individually addressing everyone that "dare doubt his superior football IQ."

oh i know. he is a terrible loser, but i bet he is an even worse winner. think i mentioned that in the other thread too. it is obvious from his attitude in general.
Old 01-17-2013, 10:58 AM   #257
zinfamous
No Lifer

Quote:
Allowing a 70 yard TD with 40 seconds left is inexcusable. It never happens. That was the first time and probably the last time we'll ever see it. Ever.
are you really dumb enough to believe this is true?
Old 01-17-2013, 10:59 AM   #258
AMDZen
Lifer

Quote:

Naw, I wouldn't have even been in the thread until Tuesday either way as I had other things going on. And by then I wouldn't have been able to find anything

Old 01-17-2013, 10:59 AM   #259
iRONic
Diamond Member

Quote:
NO
Confirmed: You're a pussy.

My media room
Old 01-17-2013, 10:59 AM   #260
AMDZen
Lifer

Quote:
are you really dumb enough to believe this is true?
Go look at the stats. Its never happened in a playoff game before. Show me where it has

Old 01-17-2013, 11:00 AM   #261
AMDZen
Lifer

Quote:
Confirmed: You're a pussy.
How? I'm getting just as much slack here as I would there, whats the difference?

Old 01-17-2013, 11:00 AM   #262
purbeast0
Lifer

Quote:
Go look at the stats. Its never happened in a playoff game before. Show me where it has
LOL now it's "in a playoff game" after i showed him an example that happened this year in the regular season.
Old 01-17-2013, 11:01 AM   #263
AMDZen
Lifer

Quote:
LOL now it's "in a playoff game" after i showed him an example that happened this year in the regular season.
I thought it was obvious I meant a playoff game where it actually matters and not week 1 where teams are still figuring things out. Go away already

Old 01-17-2013, 11:02 AM   #264
iRONic
Diamond Member

Quote:
How? I'm getting just as much slack here as I would there, whats the difference?
Are you really this dense?!

My media room
Old 01-17-2013, 11:02 AM   #265
purbeast0
Lifer

Quote:
I thought it was obvious I meant a playoff game where it actually matters and not week 1 where teams are still figuring things out. Go away already
yea, because division games are meaningless and don't matter at all.

again, your football iq must be through the roof!
Old 01-17-2013, 11:03 AM   #266
AMDZen
Lifer

Well, you'll be happy. I'm leaving this thread too. Now why don't you track me in another thread about something else and start it up again

Peace

Old 01-17-2013, 11:05 AM   #267
zinfamous
No Lifer

Quote:
oh, you've now updated your demand to "playoffs" yeah, you're still not special.

also--this didn't lose them the fucking game, you rube! Denver had TWO OVERTIMES to stop sucking after that unremarkable TD, yet they were unable to put away this "clearly inferior" Baltimore team. So, everything that happened BEFORE the final play doesn't matter, right? like, when Pey-Pey turned it over to set up the win?

that's what matters, right?

why, in your infantile mind, is the only meaningful play in the game the one that doesn't end the game, yet conveniently absolves all blame from your dreamy man-fantasy of a QB?
Old 01-17-2013, 11:07 AM   #268
zinfamous
No Lifer

Quote:
Are you really this dense?!
yeah...obviously not man enough to be a real hockey fan, anyway.
Old 01-17-2013, 11:10 AM   #269
JD50
Lifer

lol, sore loser. The better team won. You asked for a list of reasons why the Ravens would win and I gave you a list. You completely ignored it. Most of those points were spot on

Oh, and you know what else has NEVER happened in a playoff game? Someone returning both a punt and KO for a touchdown. Since apparently things that never happen in a playoff game don't count and we're taking 7 points away from the Ravens, you can also take those 14 points away from the donkeys. Ravens win in regulation 28 to 21. OWNED.
This game will not be close. The Broncos are going to obliterate the Ravens. If any of you have misgiving's of the opposite happening, I can promise you your football knowledge is infinitely inferior to mine, regardless of my bias.
Baltimore 38
Denver 35
JD50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 11:11 AM   #270
purbeast0
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD50 View Post
lol, sore loser. The better team won. You asked for a list of reasons why the Ravens would win and I gave you a list. You completely ignored it. Most of those points were spot on

Oh, and you know what else has NEVER happened in a playoff game? Someone returning both a punt and KO for a touchdown. Since apparently things that never happen in a playoff game don't count and we're taking 7 points away from the Ravens, you can also take those 14 points away from the donkeys. Ravens win in regulation 28 to 21. OWNED.
lol awesome.

but the poor wittle baby weft the thread ...
Old 01-17-2013, 11:12 AM   #271
zinfamous
No Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD50 View Post

and no one ever abandons the run in the Superbowl when they are dominating on the ground, and no one with their right mind ever starts Rex Grossman, therefore the Bears won and poor PeyPey is still ringless
Old 01-17-2013, 11:38 AM   #272
Train
Lifer

WTF just happened to this thread? I there an NHL season thread started up? If so can we try to keep the dumb out of it?
Old 01-17-2013, 12:12 PM   #273
diesbudt
Diamond Member

Quote:
Well, you'll be happy. I'm leaving this thread too. Now why don't you track me in another thread about something else and start it up again

Peace
Well NHL fans, I think NFL fans just did you a favor.

Anyways for my post in here,

With the season starting now, late in swing, who sees which team being dominate from the start? Not saying they will just steamroll through the half season and on, but will win probably a good 80% of the first 10 or so games.

Secondly, Maybe you guys should start a new thread or change the title as "Missing the NHL?" was good for the lockout, but now that the season has begun, maybe a good idea to make a new thread as it would be a different topic.
diesbudt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 12:34 PM   #274
mugs
Lifer

Quote:
What part of biggest fluke play of all time don't you understand?

And clearly you have no life where you are still holding on to it. Coming in a hockey thread just to discuss football.
Imma let you finish, but Helmet Catch was the biggest fluke play of all time.

"Giants are the luckiest team I've ever seen in my entire life" - Reckoner; Super Bowl XLVI
mugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 12:37 PM   #275
mugs
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by diesbudt View Post
Well NHL fans, I think NFL fans just did you a favor.

Anyways for my post in here,

With the season starting now, late in swing, who sees which team being dominate from the start? Not saying they will just steamroll through the half season and on, but will win probably a good 80% of the first 10 or so games.

Secondly, Maybe you guys should start a new thread or change the title as "Missing the NHL?" was good for the lockout, but now that the season has begun, maybe a good idea to make a new thread as it would be a different topic.
I think the Rangers are going to be hard to stop this year, as much as I hate to say it. They were solid last year, and they added Rick Nash. And Kreider was good in the playoffs.

I still miss the NHL, it hasn't started yet. But yeah we could probably use a new thread. Someone post a link here if one is started.

"Giants are the luckiest team I've ever seen in my entire life" - Reckoner; Super Bowl XLVI

Last edited by mugs; 01-17-2013 at 12:51 PM.
mugs is offline   Reply With Quote