· Personal Forum Issues
· Suggestion Box
· Moderator Resources
· Moderator Discussions

Old 01-09-2013, 02:33 PM   #26
willomz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Final8ty View Post
Your constant attack on CF shows your bias when you don't even run CF and carry on as if there is no feasible solutions to issues if a person faces them and carry on as if everyone will face those issues but in a NV thread you will point out fixes for SLI bits.
So in order to make a point he has to go out and spend $1000?

Why would a person who has done extensive research on the subject and decided that CF is not worth it, go out and buy a CF system themselves?

Just because you own a particular brand of hardware doesn't automatically make you biased towards that brand.

If you argue for a particular solution, but wouldn't put your money where your mouth is, that would be suspicious. If you argue against a solution and don't buy it that is consistent.
willomz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 04:43 PM   #27
Final8ty
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by willomz View Post
So in order to make a point he has to go out and spend $1000?

Why would a person who has done extensive research on the subject and decided that CF is not worth it, go out and buy a CF system themselves?

Just because you own a particular brand of hardware doesn't automatically make you biased towards that brand.

If you argue for a particular solution, but wouldn't put your money where your mouth is, that would be suspicious. If you argue against a solution and don't buy it that is consistent.
Who said he has to, stop being ridiculous, its just that he should not carry on as if is knows more than the people who own it and tell them what there experience is.

SLi has enough issues of its own so why worry more about the issues of the competing brand.

His posting history shows his bias as the only AMD GPU thread he made was to highlight micro stuttering even though micro stuttering was not the focus of the review.

If he does not like CF fine no one is saying he has to buy it, does that mean he must keep posting about his dislike for it.

How many times have you seen me post my dislike for 3D, there has been plenty of threads i could of commented in.
I don't like the way you cant use SLI and game on the center monitor while having the other 2 on the sides extend, it was talked about in a particular thread, there is no need for me to keep bringing it up every time there is a SLI thread.
He is free to say what he likes when he likes and others are free to object because it just comes across as moaning about CF at every opportunity, that why i don't moan about NV at every opportunity and its nearly always in response too if i bring NV up and not purely on my own accord because there is a thread with NV in the title.
Creative Sound Blaster ZxR, Corsair AX1500i PSU

Last edited by Final8ty; 01-09-2013 at 05:09 PM.
Final8ty is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 05:10 PM   #28
willomz

He says quite openly that he rates AMD single card solutions, he doesn't sound too biased to me.

AMD and Nvidia are competing against each other, that doesn't mean the owners of the different cards are. For us, the customers, we should welcome competition it can only benefit us and help bring better and cheaper products.
willomz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 05:20 PM   #29
Final8ty
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by willomz View Post
He says quite openly that he rates AMD single card solutions, he doesn't sound too biased to me.

AMD and Nvidia are competing against each other, that doesn't mean the owners of the different cards are. For us, the customers, we should welcome competition it can only benefit us and help bring better and cheaper products.
Its very common for people to say when it comes to single GPU they are about the same as its harder to disprove otherwise, im talking about CF.

And yes you can be bias about a brand when it comes to certain conditions while not under other conditions.

I see a hell of allot of people having sli issues i also see i hell of alot of people having CF issues, i just don't go out of my way to paint SLI worse because CF is better in a particular area or vice versa and make an effort to consistently highlight it.
Creative Sound Blaster ZxR, Corsair AX1500i PSU

Last edited by Final8ty; 01-09-2013 at 05:28 PM.
Final8ty is online now   Reply With Quote