Go Back   AnandTech Forums > Social > Politics and News

Forums
· Hardware and Technology
· CPUs and Overclocking
· Motherboards
· Video Cards and Graphics
· Memory and Storage
· Power Supplies
· Cases & Cooling
· SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones PCs
· Networking
· Peripherals
· General Hardware
· Highly Technical
· Computer Help
· Home Theater PCs
· Consumer Electronics
· Digital and Video Cameras
· Mobile Devices & Gadgets
· Audio/Video & Home Theater
· Software
· Software for Windows
· All Things Apple
· *nix Software
· Operating Systems
· Programming
· PC Gaming
· Console Gaming
· Distributed Computing
· Security
· Social
· Off Topic
· Politics and News
· Discussion Club
· Love and Relationships
· The Garage
· Health and Fitness
· Merchandise and Shopping
· For Sale/Trade
· Hot Deals
· Free Stuff
· Contests and Sweepstakes
· Black Friday 2013
· Forum Issues
· Technical Forum Issues
· Personal Forum Issues
· Suggestion Box
· Moderator Resources
· Moderator Discussions
   

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-18-2012, 09:11 PM   #1651
JohnOfSheffield
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Sheffield
Posts: 11,926
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumblePie View Post
Why go back to the gas station and then call police for an injured friend? Why not continue driving to the hospital? Why not just stop right where they are when they "noticed" the injury and call an ambulance and wait for it there?

And really? you aren't going to notice the screaming of your buddy the MOMENT the bullet lands from inside the same vehicle? I promise you Jordan wasn't staying quite and was probably screaming something along the lines of "OH GOD OH GOD HE SHOT ME!"


Just as it's very suspicious that Dunn drove off without later calling police at all, it's very suspicious the teens drove off with an injured friend in their car and then more so that they came back before calling for an ambulance.
If someone starts shooting at you it's suspicious if you drive off?

It's suspicious that they called an ambulance rather than drive him themselves?

Under fire without training there is little telling what anyone will do, trust me when i tell you that most people do not act rationally in such a situation. I honestly think that they behaved more rationally than most people would in this situation.
JohnOfSheffield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 09:29 PM   #1652
3chordcharlie
Diamond Member
 
3chordcharlie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 9,582
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnOfSheffield View Post
If someone starts shooting at you it's suspicious if you drive off?

It's suspicious that they called an ambulance rather than drive him themselves?

Under fire without training there is little telling what anyone will do, trust me when i tell you that most people do not act rationally in such a situation. I honestly think that they behaved more rationally than most people would in this situation.
That's because they're thugs, and used to being shot at.
__________________
Similes are like metaphors.
3chordcharlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 09:29 PM   #1653
Dari
Lifer
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 15,473
Default

Why is SpatiallyAware allowed to continuously post wild speculations as facts?
Dari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 09:34 PM   #1654
JohnOfSheffield
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Sheffield
Posts: 11,926
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3chordcharlie View Post
That's because they're thugs, and used to being shot at.
This seems like a likely explanation, either that or they learned it in thug school...
JohnOfSheffield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 10:26 PM   #1655
HumblePie
Lifer
 
HumblePie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 10,837
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnOfSheffield View Post
If someone starts shooting at you it's suspicious if you drive off?

It's suspicious that they called an ambulance rather than drive him themselves?

Under fire without training there is little telling what anyone will do, trust me when i tell you that most people do not act rationally in such a situation. I honestly think that they behaved more rationally than most people would in this situation.
They drove off AFTER Dunn did. So yes it is suspicious they drove off when they did. If they had when he was shooting that would be different. But they drove off AFTER.
__________________
Heat: 45-0-0
Political Compass
Humble Pie UK/US Rock Band
Quote:
Originally Posted by bshole View Post
That is why I think a lie detector should be hooked to each white juror before trial to verify that they aren't closet bigots..
HumblePie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 10:27 PM   #1656
JohnOfSheffield
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Sheffield
Posts: 11,926
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumblePie View Post
They drove off AFTER Dunn did. So yes it is suspicious they drove off when they did. If they had when he was shooting that would be different. But they drove off AFTER.
Read my post again, you seem to have missed everything i wrote in it and instead you made up something i didn't write and answered that.
JohnOfSheffield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 10:31 PM   #1657
HumblePie
Lifer
 
HumblePie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 10,837
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnOfSheffield View Post
Read my post again, you seem to have missed everything i wrote in it and instead you made up something i didn't write and answered that.
What???

You wrote and I quote

Quote:
If someone starts shooting at you it's suspicious if you drive off?
And I answered, that if they drove off while being shot out or while Dunn was still there, then it would not be suspicious at all.

They drove off minutes AFTER Dunn had left the scene. They were not under fire. They did not call the cops or for an ambulance immediately or even call for help. After Dunn leaves they wait for a few minutes. Then they drive off. Gone for about 10 minutes according to police. Came back. And THEN called for cops and an ambulance. Which made it all way too late for their friend. If anything, denying Jordan immediate medical attention when shot makes them all accessories to murder IF Dunn gets it too.

The fact that their were to drive off minutes after Dunn left the scene and come back is suspicious as hell.
__________________
Heat: 45-0-0
Political Compass
Humble Pie UK/US Rock Band
Quote:
Originally Posted by bshole View Post
That is why I think a lie detector should be hooked to each white juror before trial to verify that they aren't closet bigots..
HumblePie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 10:45 PM   #1658
SheHateMe
Diamond Member
 
SheHateMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Woodbridge, VA
Posts: 6,604
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumblePie View Post
What???


They drove off minutes AFTER Dunn had left the scene. They were not under fire. They did not call the cops or for an ambulance immediately or even call for help. After Dunn leaves they wait for a few minutes. Then they drive off. Gone for about 10 minutes according to police. Came back. And THEN called for cops and an ambulance. Which made it all way too late for their friend. If anything, denying Jordan immediate medical attention when shot makes them all accessories to murder IF Dunn gets it too.

The fact that their were to drive off minutes after Dunn left the scene and come back is suspicious as hell.
What do you guys on Team Dunn have against posting sources?
__________________
Main: Intel i5 3570K | MSI Z77A-G45 | Patriot Gamer 2 Series 8GB | MSI Twin Frozr III 7950 | Corsair H80 | CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650 | Fractal Design R4
HTPC: In Progress
NAS: Lian Li Q25B | Asus P8H77-I | Intel Celeron G540 | 4GB RAM | 21TB | UNRAID Plus
SheHateMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 10:45 PM   #1659
JohnOfSheffield
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Sheffield
Posts: 11,926
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumblePie View Post
What???

You wrote and I quote



And I answered, that if they drove off while being shot out or while Dunn was still there, then it would not be suspicious at all.

They drove off minutes AFTER Dunn had left the scene. They were not under fire. They did not call the cops or for an ambulance immediately or even call for help. After Dunn leaves they wait for a few minutes. Then they drive off. Gone for about 10 minutes according to police. Came back. And THEN called for cops and an ambulance. Which made it all way too late for their friend. If anything, denying Jordan immediate medical attention when shot makes them all accessories to murder IF Dunn gets it too.

The fact that their were to drive off minutes after Dunn left the scene and come back is suspicious as hell.
Read my post again, it's clear that you don't understand what i wrote, i meant it exactly as it's written.

It doesn't matter if they were *still* being shot at, i would imagine that it would take them some time to regain composure to drive away, nor is it certain that they knew the shooter had already left.

You have yet to understand what i was saying and i have little hope that any explanation will make it clearer to you since you've settled exactly how they were thinking and exactly what happened in your mind.

Read the last part of my post and understand that i'm not trying to contradict anything you are saying, i'm merely suggesting that the situation was such that rational decisions cannot and should not be expected to be made. There is little suspicious about that.

I do like how you actually imagine in your brain that it's their fault Davis died, it takes quite a bit of mental gymnastics to get there but you're determined to do it no matter what. You know why? In your brain they are guilty even if proven innocent at this point in time, you've already decided that they are guilty.
JohnOfSheffield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 11:20 PM   #1660
HumblePie
Lifer
 
HumblePie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 10,837
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnOfSheffield View Post
Read my post again, it's clear that you don't understand what i wrote, i meant it exactly as it's written.

It doesn't matter if they were *still* being shot at, i would imagine that it would take them some time to regain composure to drive away, nor is it certain that they knew the shooter had already left.

You have yet to understand what i was saying and i have little hope that any explanation will make it clearer to you since you've settled exactly how they were thinking and exactly what happened in your mind.

Read the last part of my post and understand that i'm not trying to contradict anything you are saying, i'm merely suggesting that the situation was such that rational decisions cannot and should not be expected to be made. There is little suspicious about that.

I do like how you actually imagine in your brain that it's their fault Davis died, it takes quite a bit of mental gymnastics to get there but you're determined to do it no matter what. You know why? In your brain they are guilty even if proven innocent at this point in time, you've already decided that they are guilty.
LOL, people do stupid things when under pressure. Not usually when it's over. I've been shot at and been held at gun point. I was in the military. I've been in high pressure situations where moments count for life or death as a lifeguard. Yes, some people turn to complete jelly for brains when under a high pressure situation. Many more don't. That doesn't mean that a person will know what the right action to take is, but most people are still very rational under even high pressure situations. To drive off and come back BEFORE calling the cops. Also to the exact same spot on the original crime scene shows an intent to do that. That is a rational decision made there that is VERY suspicious of anyone doing that.

Do I think it's possible 1 of those teens would have made an irrational stupid set of decisions under that pressure they received? Sure. But all 3? And one was rational enough to DRIVE safely away and back again. That is where your argument falls apart. They drove off for 10 minutes before calling the cops or seeking help of any sort.

With those details, which I admit are sketchy from a preliminary police report, show to me that those kids had something to hide before the cops arrived. What that something was I have no idea. Perhaps a shotgun? Perhaps a toy shotgun? Maybe just some drugs? Who knows. And it COULD be that it was just piss poor decisions made made in a series. To wait until Dunn left before driving off. To stay away from the crime scene for 10 minutes. To come back and then call the cops/ambulance. To not seek immediate medical attention for Jordan. Yes those actions could have been all just horrible stupid decisions. However, it is my opinion they had something to hide.

As SpatiallyAware pointed out, Tommie Stormes was out on probation and was currently in violation of his probation at the time of the shooting when it occurred. What was a felon breaking probation out doing riding around with those guys?
__________________
Heat: 45-0-0
Political Compass
Humble Pie UK/US Rock Band
Quote:
Originally Posted by bshole View Post
That is why I think a lie detector should be hooked to each white juror before trial to verify that they aren't closet bigots..
HumblePie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 11:22 PM   #1661
Capt Caveman
Lifer
 
Capt Caveman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 30,915
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumblePie View Post
What???

You wrote and I quote



And I answered, that if they drove off while being shot out or while Dunn was still there, then it would not be suspicious at all.

They drove off minutes AFTER Dunn had left the scene. They were not under fire. They did not call the cops or for an ambulance immediately or even call for help. After Dunn leaves they wait for a few minutes. Then they drive off. Gone for about 10 minutes according to police. Came back. And THEN called for cops and an ambulance. Which made it all way too late for their friend. If anything, denying Jordan immediate medical attention when shot makes them all accessories to murder IF Dunn gets it too.

The fact that their were to drive off minutes after Dunn left the scene and come back is suspicious as hell.
Link to this evidence?
__________________
Adopt a Homeless Pet
Capt Caveman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 11:27 PM   #1662
HumblePie
Lifer
 
HumblePie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 10,837
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Caveman View Post
Link to this evidence?
I posted it earlier. There was a transcript, since the original video was editted out, from Dunn's original lawyer referencing an early police report. That report has since been pulled by the State attorney as evidence in an ON GOING investigation. Full details of the case weren't released, just some public conference info. Which is why I said what we KNOW is sketchy for now.

Trust me, when I make statements like this, it's because I've done my homework on it. Even the new attorney, in the link I posted recently, references the teens leaving the scene as well the attorney representing Jordan's family.

I did stipulate that this isn't 100% proven. It could all have been wrongly worded press release or something spouted out by the police without all the facts known since it was an early release.

Again, we'll have to wait and see what the evidence discovery process starts what the real story is.
__________________
Heat: 45-0-0
Political Compass
Humble Pie UK/US Rock Band
Quote:
Originally Posted by bshole View Post
That is why I think a lie detector should be hooked to each white juror before trial to verify that they aren't closet bigots..
HumblePie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 11:29 PM   #1663
JohnOfSheffield
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Sheffield
Posts: 11,926
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumblePie View Post
LOL, people do stupid things when under pressure. Not usually when it's over. I've been shot at and been held at gun point. I was in the military. I've been in high pressure situations where moments count for life or death as a lifeguard. Yes, some people turn to complete jelly for brains when under a high pressure situation. Many more don't. That doesn't mean that a person will know what the right action to take is, but most people are still very rational under even high pressure situations. To drive off and come back BEFORE calling the cops. Also to the exact same spot on the original crime scene shows an intent to do that. That is a rational decision made there that is VERY suspicious of anyone doing that.

Do I think it's possible 1 of those teens would have made an irrational stupid set of decisions under that pressure they received? Sure. But all 3? And one was rational enough to DRIVE safely away and back again. That is where your argument falls apart. They drove off for 10 minutes before calling the cops or seeking help of any sort.

With those details, which I admit are sketchy from a preliminary police report, show to me that those kids had something to hide before the cops arrived. What that something was I have no idea. Perhaps a shotgun? Perhaps a toy shotgun? Maybe just some drugs? Who knows. And it COULD be that it was just piss poor decisions made made in a series. To wait until Dunn left before driving off. To stay away from the crime scene for 10 minutes. To come back and then call the cops/ambulance. To not seek immediate medical attention for Jordan. Yes those actions could have been all just horrible stupid decisions. However, it is my opinion they had something to hide.

As SpatiallyAware pointed out, Tommie Stormes was out on probation and was currently in violation of his probation at the time of the shooting when it occurred. What was a felon breaking probation out doing riding around with those guys?
Since you keep ignoring my posts i don't know what to respond to. I have already answered everything in this post before you wrote it as a reply, refer to my previous posts as answers to this one too.
JohnOfSheffield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 11:32 PM   #1664
Capt Caveman
Lifer
 
Capt Caveman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 30,915
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumblePie View Post
I posted it earlier. There was a transcript, since the original video was editted out, from Dunn's original lawyer referencing an early police report. That report has since been pulled by the State attorney as evidence in an ON GOING investigation. Full details of the case weren't released, just some public conference info. Which is why I said what we KNOW is sketchy for now.

Trust me, when I make statements like this, it's because I've done my homework on it. Even the new attorney, in the link I posted recently, references the teens leaving the scene as well the attorney representing Jordan's family.

I did stipulate that this isn't 100% proven. It could all have been wrongly worded press release or something spouted out by the police without all the facts known since it was an early release.

Again, we'll have to wait and see what the evidence discovery process starts what the real story is.
You're just as bad as SA. Jesus. You post early in the thread about not speculating, etc. And what do you do? Pathetic hypocrite.
__________________
Adopt a Homeless Pet
Capt Caveman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 11:37 PM   #1665
HumblePie
Lifer
 
HumblePie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 10,837
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnOfSheffield View Post
Since you keep ignoring my posts i don't know what to respond to. I have already answered everything in this post before you wrote it as a reply, refer to my previous posts as answers to this one too.
LOL, I am not ignoring your posts. You are ignoring mine.

In your first post, you made reference TWICE that they acted the way they were UNDER FIRE. You stated it twice. I corrected you TWICE and stated those actions were taken NOT under fire.

I also stated that you are completely incorrect by your statement that MOST people do not act rationally under fire. Which I took to really mean high pressure which it is. It's been proven MOST people act completely rationally under high pressure. Even life or death situations. Very few people turn into the mental equivalent of a jello mold as you see idiot actors in films portray.

Most people act rationally, and rationally choose actions the think is best for a given situation. Since most people are trained on right or wrong actions for a given high pressure situation, their rational may not be the correct ones. However, the actions they take are made from a rational and logical thought pattern sequence. This is a proven thing for sane adults. Those with mental disorders may or may not act rationally regardless of a given situation being high pressure or not. Knowing the rational thought pattern to a given individual explains their actions in any situation.

Again people act rationally. Whether that is to hide, run, or fight; those actions are taken based on the rational thought pattern and experience of a given person for any given situation. How they go about it is also something that can be determined very accurately based on intimate knowledge of a person.
__________________
Heat: 45-0-0
Political Compass
Humble Pie UK/US Rock Band
Quote:
Originally Posted by bshole View Post
That is why I think a lie detector should be hooked to each white juror before trial to verify that they aren't closet bigots..
HumblePie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 11:40 PM   #1666
SheHateMe
Diamond Member
 
SheHateMe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Woodbridge, VA
Posts: 6,604
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumblePie View Post
There was a transcript, since the original video was editted out, from Dunn's original lawyer referencing an early police report. That report has since been pulled by the State attorney as evidence in an ON GOING investigation. Full details of the case weren't released, just some public conference info.
How convinient..LMAO
__________________
Main: Intel i5 3570K | MSI Z77A-G45 | Patriot Gamer 2 Series 8GB | MSI Twin Frozr III 7950 | Corsair H80 | CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650 | Fractal Design R4
HTPC: In Progress
NAS: Lian Li Q25B | Asus P8H77-I | Intel Celeron G540 | 4GB RAM | 21TB | UNRAID Plus
SheHateMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 11:40 PM   #1667
HumblePie
Lifer
 
HumblePie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 10,837
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt Caveman View Post
You're just as bad as SA. Jesus. You post early in the thread about not speculating, etc. And what do you do? Pathetic hypocrite.
I did NOT post about not speculating. I stated based off known public evidence, of which a preliminary police report to the public would fall under that category. I never stated emphatically that the teens had a gun. I stated WHAT they did by referencing that report. I also stated that those actions are high suspicious. I then state that my opinion of them driving off is because they had something to hide as that makes very logical sense to me.

My only speculation based off released evidence from appointed justice officials, of which lawyers are appointed officials, is my opinion that the teens were hiding something when they drove off initially.
__________________
Heat: 45-0-0
Political Compass
Humble Pie UK/US Rock Band
Quote:
Originally Posted by bshole View Post
That is why I think a lie detector should be hooked to each white juror before trial to verify that they aren't closet bigots..
HumblePie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 11:41 PM   #1668
HumblePie
Lifer
 
HumblePie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 10,837
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheHateMe View Post
How convinient..LMAO
I even pointed out the quote from the State attorney that had that leaked info pulled in one of my prior links. Shit like that happens in an on going investigation.
__________________
Heat: 45-0-0
Political Compass
Humble Pie UK/US Rock Band
Quote:
Originally Posted by bshole View Post
That is why I think a lie detector should be hooked to each white juror before trial to verify that they aren't closet bigots..
HumblePie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 12:00 AM   #1669
umbrella39
Lifer
 
umbrella39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 10,329
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dari View Post
Why is SpatiallyAware allowed to continuously post wild speculations as facts?
One man's wild speculations is another man's lies...
umbrella39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 02:17 AM   #1670
QueBert
Lifer
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 19,562
Default

So basically I am to take Dunn's lawyers statements as fact here. One question, can anyone bring up 1 case ever where a lawyer said their client was guilty? I'm sure the fact that Dunn's lawyers only are saying things that make Dunn look like the victim here who had no choice but to shoot have nothing to do with the fact they are his lawyer.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TridenT View Post
No, no, they exist. I've seen them.

They're not usually like hot-hot, but they're like hit it and quit it able.
QueBert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 05:01 AM   #1671
They Live
Senior Member
 
They Live's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 551
Default

HumblePie made the assertion in an earlier post that you can shoot someone for playing very loud music if the local laws in that area state that playing loud music is a felony.

Where this happened, was playing loud music considered a felony?

It would be interesting if it was, and whether Mr. Dunn would use that as part of his defense.
They Live is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 06:55 AM   #1672
TerryMathews
Lifer
 
Join Date: Oct 1999
Posts: 10,201
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by They Live View Post
HumblePie made the assertion in an earlier post that you can shoot someone for playing very loud music if the local laws in that area state that playing loud music is a felony.

Where this happened, was playing loud music considered a felony?

It would be interesting if it was, and whether Mr. Dunn would use that as part of his defense.
I'm going out on a limb : in no jurisdiction is violating a noise ordinance a felony.
__________________
Asrock Z87 Extreme4 | 4770K @ 4.6GHz (46x100 at 1.096V + 0.139V adaptive) | Noctua NH-D14 | 16GB RAM | MSI GTX 770 OC Dual Fan | Fractal Design Define R4 | 3x HP ZR22w LCDs on Ergotron dual-screen stand + HP stand
My Heatware evals
TerryMathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 08:15 AM   #1673
HumblePie
Lifer
 
HumblePie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 10,837
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by They Live View Post
HumblePie made the assertion in an earlier post that you can shoot someone for playing very loud music if the local laws in that area state that playing loud music is a felony.

Where this happened, was playing loud music considered a felony?

It would be interesting if it was, and whether Mr. Dunn would use that as part of his defense.
I didn't make that assertion. Not at all. Go read what I actually stated before you try to change what was said to an incorrect statement.
__________________
Heat: 45-0-0
Political Compass
Humble Pie UK/US Rock Band
Quote:
Originally Posted by bshole View Post
That is why I think a lie detector should be hooked to each white juror before trial to verify that they aren't closet bigots..
HumblePie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 08:28 AM   #1674
They Live
Senior Member
 
They Live's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 551
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumblePie View Post
I didn't make that assertion. Not at all. Go read what I actually stated before you try to change what was said to an incorrect statement.
Seems like you are stating that here:

Quote:
Which basically chances are by playing that music loud enough at the gas station, those kids were in fact breaking the law. At a minimum of disturbing the peace of unlawful assembly. Depending upon the local laws for that area. Speaking of which, if the local laws of that area make playing loud music like that a FELONY, he has every right to shoot them. Silly as that sounds, but that's SYG law for you.
They Live is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 09:05 AM   #1675
classy
Lifer
 
classy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 1999
Posts: 15,088
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpatiallyAware View Post
From what we know, they opened the doors and were getting out of the vehicle when dunn defended himself.


Like I said, wait for the video before trying to mold the details to fit your conclusion. You might end up embarrassed... again... about how your heros behaved themselves that night.
I am a patient man, in the end, I will laugh last.....................
__________________
We are a Behemoth, a Juggernaut………………………
We are the Broad Street Bullies, the Monsters of the Midway, and the Purple People Eaters
We are the Beast, the Kingdom, and THE DYNASTY
We are Chelsea Clinton
2009 2010 2011 2012
classy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.