· Technical Forum Issues
· Personal Forum Issues
· Suggestion Box
· Moderator Resources
· Moderator Discussions

Old 12-15-2012, 11:14 AM   #10426
Schfifty Five
Lifer

Found a pretty nice Chantodo's Will (set wand for wiz), but didn't take a screen cap of it.

10721. DPS
+.24 Attacks per second
+174 Int
+9 APoC
OS

Sold it for 50M outside of AH. Not a huge amount but a very fair price compared to others in the AH with similar stats.

Part of me kind of wishes I kept it for my wizard, but to be honest, I haven't touched my wizard in over a month ever since I got my barb to 60.
Schfifty Five is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 12:04 PM   #10427
waterjug

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterjug View Post
OH COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally broke my 3 week long legendaryless streak. Twice. In four minutes. With two pairs of gladiator gloves. Are you fucking kidding me?
just realized before this streak the last thing I got was gladiator gauntlets as well. So that's 3 straight pairs. Awful
waterjug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 07:47 AM   #10428
stag3
Diamond Member

i think at one point i got well over 15 frostburn gauntlets, damn those things
stag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 08:19 AM   #10429
silverpig
Lifer

Quote:
just realized before this streak the last thing I got was gladiator gauntlets as well. So that's 3 straight pairs. Awful
I got some gladiator gauntlets yesterday too. But I also got a manticore and a devil's tongue. None were very good. 250k max maybe.
silverpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 08:29 AM   #10430
ch33zw1z
Lifer

Quote:
OH COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally broke my 3 week long legendaryless streak. Twice. In four minutes. With two pairs of gladiator gloves. Are you fucking kidding me?
some people got it, some people don't. I play with a guy who gets good drops, we all share items, but he does most of the sharing. I find junk basically. 1 Echoing Fury - mediocre. 1 Tal Rasha's belt - mediocre. 1 Immortal Kings belt - not too bad. Only one I've kept is the Fury, the rest go shared to the 3 guys I regularly play with.

ch33zw1z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 08:53 AM   #10431
Wyndru
Diamond Member

I'm really liking this game. I'm simultaneously leveling all of the classes up on MP10 (although I already have a lvl60 barb that I started with pre-1.05). They are all lvl 30-40 now. Basically when I get stuck I just run the Barb through whatever difficulty the stuck char is in (MP10 with as high MF as I can equip) and collect all of the rares until they are geared up enough to get through.

It's nice because when you run all classes a lot of the found gear gets used, I just redistribute the yellows to whoever needs them and AH the leftovers. I'm also finding that lower level items actually sell really easily on the AH, so I'm making some gold too.

Good times, I just wish I had more hours in the day to play.
Wyndru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 10:29 AM   #10432
ixelion

I finally fixed my frame rate problems. Sometimes when walking into undiscovered areas or in large fights my game would slow down noticeably. I tried putting everything on low, updating driver, BIOS nothing worked.

It was the goddam foreground frame limiter.

Had it set to 150, tuned it down to 59 with vsync+triple buffering, no more slow down. although it's still not perfectly smooth, I may have to play with that option a bit more.
ixelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 10:50 AM   #10433
Schfifty Five
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyndru View Post
I'm really liking this game. I'm simultaneously leveling all of the classes up on MP10 (although I already have a lvl60 barb that I started with pre-1.05). They are all lvl 30-40 now. Basically when I get stuck I just run the Barb through whatever difficulty the stuck char is in (MP10 with as high MF as I can equip) and collect all of the rares until they are geared up enough to get through.

It's nice because when you run all classes a lot of the found gear gets used, I just redistribute the yellows to whoever needs them and AH the leftovers. I'm also finding that lower level items actually sell really easily on the AH, so I'm making some gold too.

Good times, I just wish I had more hours in the day to play.
Low level items definitely do sell well on AH b/c a lot of people are trying to level up alts and they just buy OP gear on the AH. The ones with -level requirements sell particularly well.
Old 12-17-2012, 12:33 PM   #10434
Pr0d1gy
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverpig View Post
I got some gladiator gauntlets yesterday too. But I also got a manticore and a devil's tongue. None were very good. 250k max maybe.
Feel like tossing me that Manticore on the ATOT discount? My DH is 56 and he will be my first 60, so it would be a huge boost for me.
Old 12-17-2012, 12:45 PM   #10435
bonkers325
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0d1gy View Post
Feel like tossing me that Manticore on the ATOT discount? My DH is 56 and he will be my first 60, so it would be a huge boost for me.
i have a manticore you can use. my scoundrel is currently using it.
bonkers325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 01:29 PM   #10436
silverpig
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0d1gy View Post
Sure.

silverpig#1720
silverpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 10:55 AM   #10437
Imp
Lifer

So, in the past three days I've found:

1. Inna's Temperance (pants) with VIT and DEX - for 19 million
2. Natalya's head piece - not sold yet, may only get a million.
3. Natalya's chest piece - not sold yet, again, only probably worth a million.
4. Strongarm Bracers - has All Resists, dex, and +life, so I'm having trouble deciding whether it's worth losing about 2.3k dps due to 1.5% crit chance difference over what I use now. Price wise, Strongarms are worth about 10 million on AH, my current rares are 2 million or less. This is a toughie...
Imp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 12:40 PM   #10438
Schfifty Five
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imp View Post
So, in the past three days I've found:

1. Inna's Temperance (pants) with VIT and DEX - for 19 million
2. Natalya's head piece - not sold yet, may only get a million.
3. Natalya's chest piece - not sold yet, again, only probably worth a million.
4. Strongarm Bracers - has All Resists, dex, and +life, so I'm having trouble deciding whether it's worth losing about 2.3k dps due to 1.5% crit chance difference over what I use now. Price wise, Strongarms are worth about 10 million on AH, my current rares are 2 million or less. This is a toughie...
Wow really? Is it b/c of the AR?

I have a pair in my stash that's collecting dust b/c it wasn't worth anything when I checked the AH. Mine does not have AR though.
Old 12-18-2012, 03:05 PM   #10439
waterjug

I noticed significant increase in drops switching from MP1 to MP2 for my alkaizer runs. Had my 2nd ever set drop; an amulet Traveler's Pledge, it's the one that goes with the compass rose ring. I also found my 2nd ever skorn. Dex-skorn The rare drops were much better too
Old 12-18-2012, 03:41 PM   #10440
Schfifty Five
Lifer

Quote:
I noticed significant increase in drops switching from MP1 to MP2 for my alkaizer runs. Had my 2nd ever set drop; an amulet Traveler's Pledge, it's the one that goes with the compass rose ring. I also found my 2nd ever skorn. Dex-skorn The rare drops were much better too
You probably just hit a nice lucky string of drops. Probably not anything to do with blizz changing anything.
Old 12-18-2012, 10:09 PM   #10441
Imp
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schfifty Five View Post
Wow really? Is it b/c of the AR?

I have a pair in my stash that's collecting dust b/c it wasn't worth anything when I checked the AH. Mine does not have AR though.
Similar stat Strongarms were buyout 10 million lowest... The fact that I could see them meant that they weren't selling though. I decided to keep them, so no idea how much they'll go for. Meanwhile, my Natalya's turd didn't move...
Old 12-18-2012, 11:30 PM   #10442
waterjug

What a run I had today! 2 of those lousy set amulets, but got my first HF and then this!!
Old 12-19-2012, 03:07 PM   #10443
Pr0d1gy
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkers325 View Post
i have a manticore you can use. my scoundrel is currently using it.
Thx for the offer, pig already hooked me up. Thx again silver
Old 12-19-2012, 06:11 PM   #10444
Schfifty Five
Lifer

Any idea what this is worth?

I saw some slightly better rings in the AH for like 100M+. No way this is worth anywhere near that is it? I mean, yeah it has perfect IAS roll, but the CC is low and AR is mediocre. LOH is nice, but other stats than those 4.

What should I price this at?
Old 12-19-2012, 06:13 PM   #10445
fstime
Diamond Member

Quote:

I saw some slightly better rings in the AH for like 100M+. No way this is worth anywhere near that is it? I mean, yeah it has perfect IAS roll, but the CC is low and AR is mediocre. LOH is nice, but other stats than those 4.

Doesn't look like much to me..... not even in the million range. Get rid of the LOH when searching for similar.
fstime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 09:58 AM   #10446
Imp
Lifer

Quote:

It's okay. Major thing working against it is the lack of primary stats. Crit chance of 3% is low, and LoH at 200 is pretty low too. Do a search with IAS and crit chance for a broad idea. My guess is a million gold or less.
Old 12-20-2012, 10:15 AM   #10447
Schfifty Five
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imp View Post
It's okay. Major thing working against it is the lack of primary stats. Crit chance of 3% is low, and LoH at 200 is pretty low too. Do a search with IAS and crit chance for a broad idea. My guess is a million gold or less.
Yeah, along with FStime's post, I put it up for 1M. Would be nice if it fetched that but i'm not holding my breath.
Old 12-20-2012, 03:31 PM   #10448
digiram
Diamond Member

My last two drops have been set items.. really nice zuni boots with 60 AR and Blackthorne jousting with high dex.. no ar though .

Can't complain. Getting drops at least.
Core i5 2380p @ 4.0 ghz, 2x4gb Corsair Vengeance, Powercolor R9 280X 3gb, 240 Muchkin SSD, 1 TB Seagate, Antec HCG 620m, Cooler Master ATCS 840, M-audio Fast Track, Rokit Studio Monitors, M-Audio Axiom. Reason 5 and Pro-Tools 7

Heat
Good Music
digiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 04:41 PM   #10449
Schfifty Five
Lifer

Quote:
Yeah, along with FStime's post, I put it up for 1M. Would be nice if it fetched that but i'm not holding my breath.
Wow it actually sold for 1M.

Dammit, now I think I underpriced it lol
Old 12-20-2012, 05:02 PM   #10450
waterjug

Quote:
Wow it actually sold for 1M.

Dammit, now I think I underpriced it lol
I had a ring that was higher in every stat there that sold for 50K. I auctioned it 5 times lowering the price each time til it sold. No clue why someone would've bought that for 1M, but congrats!

Tags
beta, diablo iii