· Personal Forum Issues
· Suggestion Box
· Moderator Resources
· Moderator Discussions

Old 12-17-2012, 08:35 PM   #1
OBLAMA2009
Diamond Member

Default dude gets ptsd from mudering kids with drones

apparently being a drone killer isnt all its cracked up to be. at least this dude has a little bit of a conscience, even though he probably killed more kids than adam lanza

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ided-quit.html

Last edited by OBLAMA2009; 12-17-2012 at 08:42 PM.
OBLAMA2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 08:48 PM   #2
RampantAndroid
Diamond Member

He joined the military by accident?

Uhhhh...
Someone apparently went up to the great philosopher Wittgenstein and said "What a lot of morons people back in the Middle Ages must have been to have looked, every morning, at the dawn and to have thought what they were seeing was the Sun going around the Earth, when every school kid knows that the Earth goes around the Sun", to which Wittgenstein replied "Yeah, but I wonder what it would have looked like if the Sun had been going around the Earth?"
RampantAndroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 08:56 PM   #3
glenn1
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBLAMA2009 View Post
apparently being a drone killer isnt all its cracked up to be. at least this dude has a little bit of a conscience, even though he probably killed more kids than adam lanza

Would you prefer drone operators celebrate each child kill like Palestinians do when they kill some Jewish kids?
Old 12-17-2012, 09:02 PM   #4
ichy
Diamond Member

Murder implies intent. This guy did not go out seeking to kill kids.
“Our belief is not a belief. Our principles are not a faith. We do not rely soley upon science and reason, because these are necessary rather than sufficient factors, but we distrust anything that contradicts science or outrages reason. We may differ on many things, but what we respect is free inquiry, openmindedness, and the pursuit of ideas for their own sake.”
-Christopher Hitchens
ichy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 09:03 PM   #5
BladeVenom
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RampantAndroid View Post
He joined the military by accident?

Uhhhh...
LOL! Typical bad reporting.

Guessing it was he didn't plan on joining the military when he went to the recruiting office with his friend.
BladeVenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 11:25 PM   #6
Lemon law
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichy View Post
Murder implies intent. This guy did not go out seeking to kill kids.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a foolish thing to say IMHO ichy.

The "Dude" may have joined the military by accident, but when he did and proved he had the talents it took to pilot a drone, he proved to us all, that he was not just a cog automation in a killing machine. Because his decisions and actions ended up killing innocent children. Making our 'Dude" a finer human being than you ichu because he recognized his own guilt rather than rationalizing it away.

On the other hand I could recount to you my experiences in a rather painful divorce, when the only thing that kept me sane was killing millions of non existent zylons in some computer game. At least it kept me busy and and sane. As I got the last laugh when my ex wife went to jail for multiple felony fraud counts three years later.

If I had used violence against my ex-wife, I would be criminally liable, and how is our
" dudes " case any different?

Our "Dude" pulled the trigger just as certainly as our latest Newton school shooter. They both pulled the trigger and real and not imaginary innocent children died.
Lemon law is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 11:27 PM   #7
Howard
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon law View Post
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The "Dude" may have joined the military by accident, but when he did and proved he had the talents it took to pilot a drone, he proved to us all, that he was not just a cog automation in a killing machine. Because his decisions and actions ended up killing innocent children. Making our 'Dude" a finer human being than you ichu because he recognized his own guilt rather than rationalizing it away.

On the other hand I could recount to you my experiences in a rather painful divorce, when the only thing that kept me sane was killing millions of non existent zylons in some computer game. At least it kept me busy and and sane. As I got the last laugh when my ex wife went to jail for multiple felony fraud counts three years later.

If I had used violence against my ex-wife, I would be criminally liable, and how is our

Our "Dude" pulled the trigger just as certainly as our latest Newton school shooter. They both pulled the trigger and real and not imaginary innocent children died.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experiment

Kitchen stuff
Howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 12:46 AM   #8
xj0hnx
Diamond Member

Quote:

I'm not even going to ask, just state, you a Grade A retard comparing these to killing someone in a war.

i7 920 | EVGA X58 E758-A1 | HIS HD6870 |12GB Crucial DDR3 | 5.5TB | OS X 10.6.8

Heat
xj0hnx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 01:10 AM   #9
Sulaco
Platinum Member

Quote:

I rarely participate in these political hatred masturbation sessions known as the P&N forum .

But I just have to say, after spending so long reading your posts, you are hopeless, complete, total, and utter dumbass of the highest order.
Your posts are almost always shit, and this one is no different.
Sulaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 01:24 AM   #10
OutHouse
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBLAMA2009 View Post

im sorry did i just get transported back to 1970 and you are some piece of shit hippie spitting screaming BABY KILLER on a troop fresh from Vietnam?

in other words fuck off scumbag.

"Going to McDonalds for a salad is like asking a prostitute for a hug." Sean Fallon

my post are being monitored by a STALKER!
OutHouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 02:17 AM   #11
Jaskalas
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenn1 View Post
Would you prefer drone operators celebrate each child kill like Palestinians do when they kill some Jewish kids?
Maybe then they will be internationally loved like the Palestinians.
Old 12-18-2012, 02:17 AM   #12
TastesLikeChicken
Lifer

Quote:

Wow!

That might have set a new record for moronic equivalence statements on the internet.

http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/
Old 12-18-2012, 02:20 AM   #13
RampantAndroid
Diamond Member

Quote:

First off, because you're probably not the best example of society already, based on your posting. Second, you're CONDITIONED to follow orders. All this guy did was follow orders. If he went rogue and bombed a orphanage, go on and hang him, but he followed orders...and militaries and based on following orders. They fall apart when ANYONE is allowed to question orders.
Someone apparently went up to the great philosopher Wittgenstein and said "What a lot of morons people back in the Middle Ages must have been to have looked, every morning, at the dawn and to have thought what they were seeing was the Sun going around the Earth, when every school kid knows that the Earth goes around the Sun", to which Wittgenstein replied "Yeah, but I wonder what it would have looked like if the Sun had been going around the Earth?"
RampantAndroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 07:31 AM   #14
ichy
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sulaco View Post
I rarely participate in these political hatred masturbation sessions known as the P&N forum .

But I just have to say, after spending so long reading your posts, you are hopeless, complete, total, and utter dumbass of the highest order.
Your posts are almost always shit, and this one is no different.
Quote:
This message is hidden because Lemon law is on your ignore list.
“Our belief is not a belief. Our principles are not a faith. We do not rely soley upon science and reason, because these are necessary rather than sufficient factors, but we distrust anything that contradicts science or outrages reason. We may differ on many things, but what we respect is free inquiry, openmindedness, and the pursuit of ideas for their own sake.”
-Christopher Hitchens
ichy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 07:45 AM   #15
SandEagle
Lifer

Quote:
http://www.ifamericansknew.org/stats/children.html
Old 12-18-2012, 08:21 AM   #16
Hayabusa Rider
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaskalas View Post
Maybe then they will be internationally loved like the Palestinians.
What's perfectly predictable is he is a Hamas apologist and would find any reason to excuse worse action. He does have a deep seated hatred going back many decades so there's no help when he won't take it.

"I object to you. I object to intellect without discipline; I object to power without constructive purpose."
Hayabusa Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 08:25 AM   #17
airdata
Diamond Member

Quote:
Would you prefer drone operators celebrate each child kill like Israelis do when they kill some Palestinian kids?
FIFY

1JYdDv2YHXthtLjEiwtLSW9LjsN4ehQjkc
airdata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 08:28 AM   #18
airdata
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutHouse View Post
im sorry did i just get transported back to 1970 and you are some piece of shit hippie spitting screaming BABY KILLER on a troop fresh from Vietnam?

in other words fuck off scumbag.
Back then when the internet didn't exist, you could get away w\ simply making those hippies out to be crazy. Because after all, most american's back then thought we were in a legitimate war apart from those damned hippies and returning veterans who joined their ranks.

And now today we know that staged events like the gulf of tonkin are used to conveniently get us into wars that we have no business being in.

And then when you realize the government does such calculated things you start to look at similarities to pearl harbor or even 911.

1JYdDv2YHXthtLjEiwtLSW9LjsN4ehQjkc
airdata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 10:26 AM   #19
BladeVenom
Lifer

Can the drone operator, abort an attack if he thinks there are too many civilians in the way? Or does it require someone higher up the chain of command to cancel it.
BladeVenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 11:00 AM   #20
sigurros81
Platinum Member

Quote:

This post is full of win. The idiocy is strong here.
sigurros81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 11:17 AM   #21
Broheim
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeVenom View Post
Can the drone operator, abort an attack if he thinks there are too many civilians in the way? Or does it require someone higher up the chain of command to cancel it.
he can abort it in the sense that he can send it somewhere else if he has enough time.
Broheim is offline   Reply With Quote