So i am in process building my first pc and would like some feedback for my parts selection.
1. What YOUR PC will be used for. That means what types of tasks you'll be performing.
I'll use this pc for gaming/streaming.
2. What YOUR budget is. A price range is acceptable as long as it's not more than a 20% spread
Around 1200 euros. However can go a bit over that if there are noticeable gains from doing so.
3. What country YOU will be buying YOUR parts from.
I'll probably buy from Finland, even though its more expensive compared to Germany for example. However i can pick up parts locally and any possible issues are probably easier to deal with.
4. IF YOU have a brand preference. That means, are you an Intel-Fanboy, AMD-Fanboy, ATI-Fanboy, nVidia-Fanboy, Seagate-Fanboy, WD-Fanboy, etc.
No preference but would like to use reliable brands.
5. If YOU intend on using any of YOUR current parts, and if so, what those parts are.
No current parts.
7. IF YOU plan on overclocking or run the system at default speeds.
Maybe overclocking in future but not now.
8. What resolution will you be using?
I was planning to use 1920x1080.
9. WHEN do you plan to build it?
Note that it is usually not cost or time effective to choose your build more than a month before you actually plan to be using it.
X. Do you need to purchase any software to go with the system, such as Windows or Blu Ray playback software?
Also need to buy monitor.
So here's my list:
(cheapest one available)
So this totalled 1191 euros but im sure there are ways to optimize my setup.