Go Back   AnandTech Forums > Software > PC Gaming

Forums
· Hardware and Technology
· CPUs and Overclocking
· Motherboards
· Video Cards and Graphics
· Memory and Storage
· Power Supplies
· Cases & Cooling
· SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones PCs
· Networking
· Peripherals
· General Hardware
· Highly Technical
· Computer Help
· Home Theater PCs
· Consumer Electronics
· Digital and Video Cameras
· Mobile Devices & Gadgets
· Audio/Video & Home Theater
· Software
· Software for Windows
· All Things Apple
· *nix Software
· Operating Systems
· Programming
· PC Gaming
· Console Gaming
· Distributed Computing
· Security
· Social
· Off Topic
· Politics and News
· Discussion Club
· Love and Relationships
· The Garage
· Health and Fitness
· Merchandise and Shopping
· For Sale/Trade
· Hot Deals with Free Stuff/Contests
· Black Friday 2013
· Forum Issues
· Technical Forum Issues
· Personal Forum Issues
· Suggestion Box
· Moderator Resources
· Moderator Discussions
   

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-14-2012, 10:48 AM   #751
sactoking
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 5,235
Default

I've found that if I switch from fullscreen to bordered window or back the screen shifts to the left by a considerable amount and it becomes impossible to restore.
sactoking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 01:21 PM   #752
ChronoReverse
Golden Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,967
Default

If you want to move your Sniper and shoot, bring a pistol. Gunslinger Snipers with a Plasma Pistol hits as hard as a Plasma Rifle except they retain accuracy.

Snapshot reduces your accuracy on top of the close range accuracy reduction for Sniper Rifles in the first place.

If you don't see the benefit of being able to shoot aliens from outside their vision, then I don't know what to say.
ChronoReverse is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:27 PM   #753
Dijeangenie
Senior Member
 
Dijeangenie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 247
Default

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering what people use for their squad make up. I am playing Classic Ironman and was going with 2x Heavy 2x Assault 1x Sniper and 1x Support. However on my last mission I lost my Col Sniper, Col Support and Col Heavy, so I need to think alternative squad makeup!
Dijeangenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:45 PM   #754
ChronoReverse
Golden Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,967
Default

When I was playing Impossible, I decided to settle on 2x Squad Sight Snipers, 2x Heavies (1x rocket type, 1x suppression type), 1x Assault and 1x Support.

The idea is that Squad Sight Snipers are the safest way to kill almost everything while Heavies provide a way out when you're in a sticky situation with large numbers of activated enemies. The Support is needed for movement and medkits while the Assault is useful with a point-blank double-shot Alloy Cannon and Lightning Reflexes (although most of the time unnecessary since the Snipers would have killed most everything anyway).
ChronoReverse is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:49 PM   #755
Dijeangenie
Senior Member
 
Dijeangenie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 247
Default

Ok - I will give that a whirl!

Definitely my game of the year so far
Dijeangenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:55 PM   #756
kevinsbane
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 664
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dijeangenie View Post
Hi Everyone,

I was wondering what people use for their squad make up. I am playing Classic Ironman and was going with 2x Heavy 2x Assault 1x Sniper and 1x Support. However on my last mission I lost my Col Sniper, Col Support and Col Heavy, so I need to think alternative squad makeup!
Yes, I agree. You need more rookies and squaddies and corporals. Oh, you're talking about classes?

But seriously, I don't bring many colonels on missions unless I'm training them for psi, or they're babysitting some squaddies. What did you lose your soldiers to?
kevinsbane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 04:03 PM   #757
Dijeangenie
Senior Member
 
Dijeangenie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 247
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinsbane View Post
Yes, I agree. You need more rookies and squaddies and corporals. Oh, you're talking about classes?

But seriously, I don't bring many colonels on missions unless I'm training them for psi, or they're babysitting some squaddies. What did you lose your soldiers to?
I was fighting a group of 3 mutons on one side, then while running for cover I discovered the heavily armoured red mutons (not sure what they are first time I have met them) so they had a me flanked on one side, and then a cyberdisc appeared in the middle of it all. I didn't have enough firepower to take them down after I lost my sniper (he had 64 kills - I nearly cried ). So my squad was wiped out apart from 2 soldiers who managed to dash back to the extraction zone!
Dijeangenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 04:21 PM   #758
kevinsbane
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 664
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dijeangenie View Post
I was fighting a group of 3 mutons on one side, then while running for cover I discovered the heavily armoured red mutons (not sure what they are first time I have met them) so they had a me flanked on one side, and then a cyberdisc appeared in the middle of it all. I didn't have enough firepower to take them down after I lost my sniper (he had 64 kills - I nearly cried ). So my squad was wiped out apart from 2 soldiers who managed to dash back to the extraction zone!
Owwie. Yes, that sounds like an awfully familiar situation...

I lost both my colonel squad sight snipers once... one was due to chance and a bug, and the other due to sheer stupidity. It took me forever and a lot more deaths to get another one up to colonel again. It sucks to be fighting elite mutons with a newbie sniper trying to get kills on them
kevinsbane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:42 PM   #759
JamesV
Golden Member
 
JamesV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 1,706
Default

The sniper skill that lets you fire on anything your squad can see is worthless compared to the other skill, which lets you fire or overwatch after moving at -20 aim.

Just killed my second Ethereal, so don't know how far I am into the game, but my sniper with the build above has almost 3x the amount of kills of any other character. Crits up to 19 damage, overwatch triggers galore (after move overwatch), and simply my go to killer when something needs to die fast.
JamesV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:43 PM   #760
Howard
Lifer
 
Howard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 1999
Posts: 47,036
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesV View Post
The sniper skill that lets you fire on anything your squad can see is worthless compared to the other skill, which lets you fire or overwatch after moving at -20 aim.
kk
__________________
mugs, Crono for Elite

Kitchen stuff
Howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 12:55 AM   #761
sactoking
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 5,235
Default

Damn the difficulty ramps up fast. I was playing a game on 'Easy' to get back into the groove and get a feel for the mechanics. Around June 1 or so I get an abduction mission rated Difficult. I bring my 6 man squad, all fairly experienced, and am having an easy time with it.

After mopping up 4 or 5 groups of thin men and floaters my heavy advances on overwatch and pops 2 mutons. My first time with them, but I should be ok. I move up my assault next to the heavy and, oh, now I can see 3 more. A support moves into range behind the heavy and assault, and now I spot 2 more. That's 7 mutons that I have to deal with now. Not only is the number ridiculous, but the fact that I was moving in next to or behind my point man and kept spotting new ones was stupid. A proper sight mechanic would have meant I only had to take them 2 or 3 at a time.

I ended up losing a sniper, the heavy, and a support, then the other support panicked, and while I was finishing off the last 2 mutons a cyberdisk appeared and took out my assault.

That really blew chunks.
sactoking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 01:04 AM   #762
Daverino
Golden Member
 
Daverino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,996
Default

Unmitigated disaster



Classic Ironman abduction mission. 9 Mutons and a berserker and all of them popped at once.
Daverino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 01:08 AM   #763
dave_the_nerd
Diamond Member
 
dave_the_nerd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Minneapolis
Posts: 6,031
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daverino View Post
Unmitigated disaster



Classic Ironman abduction mission. 9 Mutons and a berserker and all of them popped at once.
I've... done worse.
__________________
Scientific progress goes "Boink?"

Windows Gaming Box: AsRock Z77E-ITX / i5-3570k @ 4GHz / 8GB RAM / GTX 660Ti / Samsung EVO 250GB / Seagate Momentus 750GB / Silverstone SG05. NAS: Foxconn D-70S-P (Celeron 1037U) / 4GB DDR3 / Mess 'o Toshiba Drives, / APEX MI-008.
dave_the_nerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 06:53 AM   #764
kevinsbane
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 664
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesV View Post
The sniper skill that lets you fire on anything your squad can see is worthless compared to the other skill, which lets you fire or overwatch after moving at -20 aim.

Just killed my second Ethereal, so don't know how far I am into the game, but my sniper with the build above has almost 3x the amount of kills of any other character. Crits up to 19 damage, overwatch triggers galore (after move overwatch), and simply my go to killer when something needs to die fast.
The sniper skill that let's you fire on anything your squad sees is invaluable compared to the other worthless skill :-) who needs to move when you can shoot at something halfway across the map? (I jest... only partially)

What exactly makes the ability to scoot-and-shoot that much more valuable to you shooting at anything one of your team members can ? Because I know when I was playing, whenever I had both a squad sight and snap shotter around, I was always wishing the snap shotter had squad sight.
kevinsbane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 08:08 AM   #765
natto fire
Diamond Member
 
natto fire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: Ohio
Posts: 6,440
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinsbane View Post
The sniper skill that let's you fire on anything your squad sees is invaluable compared to the other worthless skill :-) who needs to move when you can shoot at something halfway across the map? (I jest... only partially)

What exactly makes the ability to scoot-and-shoot that much more valuable to you shooting at anything one of your team members can ? Because I know when I was playing, whenever I had both a squad sight and snap shotter around, I was always wishing the snap shotter had squad sight.
Agree with this, especially once you get flying suits. IMO the point of snipers is to get them set up and pick off targets, not running around and shooting from the hip.
natto fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 08:23 AM   #766
Mem
Lifer
 
Mem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: London
Posts: 20,047
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sactoking View Post
Damn the difficulty ramps up fast. I was playing a game on 'Easy' to get back into the groove and get a feel for the mechanics. Around June 1 or so I get an abduction mission rated Difficult. I bring my 6 man squad, all fairly experienced, and am having an easy time with it.

After mopping up 4 or 5 groups of thin men and floaters my heavy advances on overwatch and pops 2 mutons. My first time with them, but I should be ok. I move up my assault next to the heavy and, oh, now I can see 3 more. A support moves into range behind the heavy and assault, and now I spot 2 more. That's 7 mutons that I have to deal with now. Not only is the number ridiculous, but the fact that I was moving in next to or behind my point man and kept spotting new ones was stupid. A proper sight mechanic would have meant I only had to take them 2 or 3 at a time.

I ended up losing a sniper, the heavy, and a support, then the other support panicked, and while I was finishing off the last 2 mutons a cyberdisk appeared and took out my assault.

That really blew chunks.
The game does need rebalancing IMHO,however what I do is try to advance my solider with quick reflexes ability(I use him as front scout),then if he spots too many near him ,I run him back for cover and let the rest of my squad in overwatch get some free shots when they advance,my sniper normally gets an kill.


Cyberdisk I try and get my sniper to do a headshot ,I like to get them out of the way ASAP.

Basically anything powerful I like to keep my distance and cover for combat,I realize sometimes its not always the case ie in buildings where an alien or two or more appear ,then I will move my solider/soldiers to better positions,sometimes retreat is better then advancing or attacking.


Do what it takes to survive or make things more even.

I did one of those very large UFOs,could not believe how many aliens were in there ,I flushed them out into the corridors where my soldiers and sniper were waiting on high positions in overwatch and picked them off,made things a bit easier.

XCOM is not forgiving for mistakes or beginners,the difficulty curve is higher then any other XCOM game I've played IMHO.
__________________
No.6: "I've Resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My life is my own." .
Mem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:14 AM   #767
sactoking
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 5,235
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinsbane View Post
The sniper skill that let's you fire on anything your squad sees is invaluable compared to the other worthless skill :-) who needs to move when you can shoot at something halfway across the map? (I jest... only partially)

What exactly makes the ability to scoot-and-shoot that much more valuable to you shooting at anything one of your team members can ? Because I know when I was playing, whenever I had both a squad sight and snap shotter around, I was always wishing the snap shotter had squad sight.
Here's my problem with squadsight: it doesn't seem to work consistently. I have had several missions with two squadsight snipers who were unable to see/target any of the 4-7 enemies in range of the other team members, even though the snipers were in good position, with elevation whenever possible.
sactoking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:31 AM   #768
darkewaffle
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: pa
Posts: 7,160
Default

I'm growing to dislike the "pop" method of encountering enemies. A mis-step towards the end of your turn is a really easy way to lose soldiers as the enemies get their 'free' movement and then a turn almost immediately after; I mean it can be prevented pretty easily if you don't dash so much and keep your soldiers closer together._But I already feel like the "approach" phase of a lot of missions drags enough as it is and trying to find the 'next' set (or especially the final set on some of the larger maps) is somewhat tiresome, though the listen mechanic helps a little.

The line of sight and cover seem kind of strange to me as well. Sometimes I set myself up for what I think should be an easy shot, and my hit percentage is poor. Sometimes just the opposite, shoot through a car door at an enemy behind a stone pillar? No problem.

Last night I had soldier Y trying to take down enemy Z. Initially Y was off further to the left, had a poor angle vs the vertical X barrier and like 28% accuracy. So I moved him around behind the the horizontal X barrier, thinking he should have a clear[er] line of sight to Z and a better shot but it was still just 28%. Most of the time it makes sense, but there are some inconsistencies as well I feel.

[_][_][X][_]
[_][_][X][Z]
[_][_][_][_]
[X][X][X][_]
[_][_][Y][_]
__________________
heat ebay
oppa gangnam style
darkewaffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:10 AM   #769
Sureshot324
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Posts: 3,361
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesV View Post
1. Is there anway to start a mission in a country that is nearly panicking without getting lucky that an abduction mission has taken place there?
I think in countries that you have no satellite coverage there is alien activity which you can't see which increase panic. This is why panic seems to increase for no reason. At the end of the game when you have satellites and interceptors everywhere panic pretty much stays at zero everywhere. Nothing you can do except build satellites and interceptors everywhere. When you build satellites, wait till the end of the month to deploy them so you can put them where you have the highest panic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesV View Post
2. Is there any benefit to capturing the same type of alien multiple times?
I think you get more resources and maybe his weapon won't explode.
__________________
"My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving universe."

Steam: Sureshot324
BF3: Sarev0k
Sureshot324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:30 AM   #770
JamesV
Golden Member
 
JamesV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 1,706
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sactoking View Post
Here's my problem with squadsight: it doesn't seem to work consistently. I have had several missions with two squadsight snipers who were unable to see/target any of the 4-7 enemies in range of the other team members, even though the snipers were in good position, with elevation whenever possible.
That's why I take the other skill.

Squad sight seems to need line of sight; if another character can see an enemy, but there is a tree or wall between your SS sniper and that enemy, you cannot fire on them. Rarely is there a map that is so wide open you can simply park your SS sniper and hit most enemies revealed.

I spend more time, and more turns not firing with my SS sniper, but simply positioning him to be able to fire later. Meanwhile, my other fire after move sniper has killed 4 enemies easily. I guess everyone uses SS by default since that dev talked abiout how great it was in a video, but give the fire after move skill a chance... it really does blow away SS. 97 kills vs 27 for my fire after move vs SS snipers.
JamesV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:34 AM   #771
kevinsbane
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 664
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkewaffle View Post
I'm growing to dislike the "pop" method of encountering enemies. A mis-step towards the end of your turn is a really easy way to lose soldiers as the enemies get their 'free' movement and then a turn almost immediately after; I mean it can be prevented pretty easily if you don't dash so much and keep your soldiers closer together._But I already feel like the "approach" phase of a lot of missions drags enough as it is and trying to find the 'next' set (or especially the final set on some of the larger maps) is somewhat tiresome, though the listen mechanic helps a little.
Better follow your own advice then If you want to speed things up, use ghost armour or battle scanners.

Quote:
The line of sight and cover seem kind of strange to me as well. Sometimes I set myself up for what I think should be an easy shot, and my hit percentage is poor. Sometimes just the opposite, shoot through a car door at an enemy behind a stone pillar? No problem.

Last night I had soldier Y trying to take down enemy Z. Initially Y was off further to the left, had a poor angle vs the vertical X barrier and like 28% accuracy. So I moved him around behind the the horizontal X barrier, thinking he should have a clear[er] line of sight to Z and a better shot but it was still just 28%. Most of the time it makes sense, but there are some inconsistencies as well I feel.

[_][_][X][_]
[_][_][X][Z]
[_][_][_][_]
[X][X][X][_]
[_][_][Y][_]
In your example, the cover you're standing behind is half cover; you're shooting over the X in front of you. Cover bonuses occur in a straight line along the plane of the cover; anything standing in front of the line gets hit with the cover penalty. If you were one square over, you would be flanking him. Or, if the cover you were standing behind was full cover, you'd be flanking him (you lean out around full cover).

Just think of it this way. In order to flank someone, you must be behind the plane of his cover. You fire over half cover, and around full cover.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesV View Post
That's why I take the other skill.

Squad sight seems to need line of sight; if another character can see an enemy, but there is a tree or wall between your SS sniper and that enemy, you cannot fire on them. Rarely is there a map that is so wide open you can simply park your SS sniper and hit most enemies revealed.
Most maps are large enough or open enough where you get the benefits of squad sight. The only maps I haven't found this to be the case have been certain UFOs...

Quote:
I spend more time, and more turns not firing with my SS sniper, but simply positioning him to be able to fire later. Meanwhile, my other fire after move sniper has killed 4 enemies easily. I guess everyone uses SS by default since that dev talked abiout how great it was in a video, but give the fire after move skill a chance... it really does blow away SS. 97 kills vs 27 for my fire after move vs SS snipers.
I've never really found LOS issues with squad sight. I've found my experience to be the exact opposite of you; my snap shot snipers spends time trying to get line of sight, while my squad sight sniper's double tapped two groups out of existence.

I gave up on snap shot after this... squad sight sniper snipes off some sectopod. Snap shot sniper gets into position... gets pounded by a gigantic laser and gets crit and dies. My ratio was something like 99 kills for squad sight vs 30 on snap shot.

EDIT: Archangel armour helps a lot with line of sight on squad sight snipers.

Last edited by kevinsbane; 11-15-2012 at 10:41 AM.
kevinsbane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:50 AM   #772
Dijeangenie
Senior Member
 
Dijeangenie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 247
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesV View Post
That's why I take the other skill.

Squad sight seems to need line of sight; if another character can see an enemy, but there is a tree or wall between your SS sniper and that enemy, you cannot fire on them. Rarely is there a map that is so wide open you can simply park your SS sniper and hit most enemies revealed.

I spend more time, and more turns not firing with my SS sniper, but simply positioning him to be able to fire later. Meanwhile, my other fire after move sniper has killed 4 enemies easily. I guess everyone uses SS by default since that dev talked abiout how great it was in a video, but give the fire after move skill a chance... it really does blow away SS. 97 kills vs 27 for my fire after move vs SS snipers.
I would be careful using the term "SS sniper"...
Dijeangenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:26 AM   #773
thespyder
Golden Member
 
thespyder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,977
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesV View Post
That's why I take the other skill.

Squad sight seems to need line of sight; if another character can see an enemy, but there is a tree or wall between your SS sniper and that enemy, you cannot fire on them. Rarely is there a map that is so wide open you can simply park your SS sniper and hit most enemies revealed.

I spend more time, and more turns not firing with my SS sniper, but simply positioning him to be able to fire later. Meanwhile, my other fire after move sniper has killed 4 enemies easily. I guess everyone uses SS by default since that dev talked abiout how great it was in a video, but give the fire after move skill a chance... it really does blow away SS. 97 kills vs 27 for my fire after move vs SS snipers.
I agree that there appears to be some sort of bug with Squad Site. However...... Even if there is, it is (IMHO) the best skill that a sniper can have. So long as there is line of site (and the skill works, which is most of the time in my experience), you can shoot any enemy in range. And I have had some really REALLY LONG shots that ended up in kills.

I remember in one of the BIG alien ships, I Mind controlled a sectoid and sent him ahead to scout out the next room. Once he got to max range, two Heavy Floaters popped up. My Sniper picked them off from the back of my formation using a combination of Squad Site and In the Zone. It was sweet.

I would suspect that, even if you think there is line of site, I bet there is something obstructing. Particularly where elevation comes in to play. But that is just my supposition.

On a separate note, what do you guys think of Mind control? I think it is devastating if a bit flawed. IMHO, I think that (a) it shouldn't be a stock 4 rounds. it should be a will check each round. This would help the human soldiers who have a high will, but just missed one resist. (b) you should still be able to shoot Mind controlled aliens and (c) you should be able to make them drop all weapons as an action.
thespyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:35 AM   #774
Daverino
Golden Member
 
Daverino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,996
Default

Also in defense of Squad Sight: Accuracy goes UP with range on the sniper rifle. The farther you are, the better your chances of hitting.
Daverino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 12:28 PM   #775
Clinkster
Senior Member
 
Clinkster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: San Jose
Posts: 904
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesV View Post
That's why I take the other skill.

Squad sight seems to need line of sight; if another character can see an enemy, but there is a tree or wall between your SS sniper and that enemy, you cannot fire on them. Rarely is there a map that is so wide open you can simply park your SS sniper and hit most enemies revealed.

I spend more time, and more turns not firing with my SS sniper, but simply positioning him to be able to fire later. Meanwhile, my other fire after move sniper has killed 4 enemies easily. I guess everyone uses SS by default since that dev talked abiout how great it was in a video, but give the fire after move skill a chance... it really does blow away SS. 97 kills vs 27 for my fire after move vs SS snipers.
What difficulty do you play on?
__________________
CPU: i5-2500k @ 4.5 || MB: ASUS P8Z68-V Pro || GPU: Nvidia 570 GTX || RAM: Gskill 8 GB || Sound: Asus Xonar D1 || Display: Dell U2412M || 750 GB Samsung EVO & 640 GB WD Caviar Black || PSU: Seasonic Bronze 650W

CPU block: XSPC Raystorm || GPU block: EK-FC570 GTX SE EN+ Nickel/Clear Acrylic || Reservoir: XSPC RX360 || Pump: MCP655-B || Reservoir: Swiftech MCRES-MICRO Rev. 2
Clinkster is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.