slight subtle glitches in HDMI audio from FM1 rig
Does anyone else have this problem? Listening to a streaming radio station in IE8, using Flash Player, output is HDMI to my 32" LCD TV.
Previously, I was using a 780G mobo with HDMI out, with an AM2 X2 CPU, and didn't have any issues.
Now I've upgraded to a Biostar TA75M mobo, and an A6-3670K.
There are subtle glitches in the audio.
I suppose it could be a flashplayer thing, but I suspect AMD's video/HDMI drivers more.
Edit: Hmm, IE8 just crashed.
Edit: It should be noted that I am running DDR3-1600, I think Geil. I put the RAM settings all back to "AUTO", which means DDR3-1333, and DRAM voltage of 1.58v. I also de-overclocked the CPU, it's 2.7, I had clocked it up to 3.0 on default voltage. I also disabled Spread Spectrum.
I'm monitoring it now, and it seems that the subtle glitches may be gone.
Rig(s) not listed, because I change computers, like some people change their socks.
Originally Posted by Jeff7
Set an otherwise adequately-intelligent person in front of a computer and some act like every incorrect mouse click will cause a child to be dumped into an industrial blender.
Last edited by VirtualLarry; 11-13-2012 at 11:24 PM.