Go Back   AnandTech Forums > Software > PC Gaming

Forums
· Hardware and Technology
· CPUs and Overclocking
· Motherboards
· Video Cards and Graphics
· Memory and Storage
· Power Supplies
· Cases & Cooling
· SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones PCs
· Networking
· Peripherals
· General Hardware
· Highly Technical
· Computer Help
· Home Theater PCs
· Consumer Electronics
· Digital and Video Cameras
· Mobile Devices & Gadgets
· Audio/Video & Home Theater
· Software
· Software for Windows
· All Things Apple
· *nix Software
· Operating Systems
· Programming
· PC Gaming
· Console Gaming
· Distributed Computing
· Security
· Social
· Off Topic
· Politics and News
· Discussion Club
· Love and Relationships
· The Garage
· Health and Fitness
· Merchandise and Shopping
· For Sale/Trade
· Hot Deals with Free Stuff/Contests
· Black Friday 2014
· Forum Issues
· Technical Forum Issues
· Personal Forum Issues
· Suggestion Box
· Moderator Resources
· Moderator Discussions
   

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2012, 03:36 PM   #26
cmdrdredd
Lifer
 
cmdrdredd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 20,102
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0___________0 View Post
Wrong, you're creating a false definition of a word to suit your argument. Upgrade doesn't mean leaps and bounds ahead of what was replaced, I'm not going to bother with a dictionary, you know this. You would say a "huge upgrade" or something along those lines to denote such an improvement. While I will concede that the engine used only receives minor upgrades, it's still an upgrade nonetheless, the new is better than the old. BLOPS 2 uses DX 11 -- upgrade. The question isn't upgrade or not an upgrade, but how much of an upgrade.

I've never owned a CoD game, but just look at some videos, BLOPS 2 looks noticeably better than CoD 4, the engine has been upgraded. I'm certain you'll come back and reply with "semantics", but to someone like me who has no stake in the argument, is neither a fanboy or a hater, the engine has clearly been upgraded over the years. How big of an upgrade is the only debate, to argue that there has been no upgrade, no improvement at all, is a point you can't successfully argue.

Uses DX11? There is no tessellation, no compute shaders. I bet they just used the DX11 compression features and then use that as a basis to advertise "this is a DX11 enabled game" when in fact it's still running off DX9. What was said is correct. They use the same engine with very very minor tweaks that do nothing visually. Of course it looks a little better...we have cards that can do better filtering and AA.
__________________
Asus Maximus V Gene | 3570k @ 4.5 | 8GB Samsung 30nm @ 2133 | EVGA GTX 670 FTW SLI @ 1230/6765
2x 128GB Crucial M4 SSD | WD 300GB Velociraptor | Lite-On HBS212 BD-R | Corsair HX1000 PSU
Cooler Master HAF 932 | Yamakasi Catleap Q270 | Windows 8.1 Pro
cmdrdredd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 04:11 PM   #27
0___________0
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 284
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdrdredd View Post
Uses DX11? There is no tessellation, no compute shaders. I bet they just used the DX11 compression features and then use that as a basis to advertise "this is a DX11 enabled game" when in fact it's still running off DX9. What was said is correct. They use the same engine with very very minor tweaks that do nothing visually. Of course it looks a little better...we have cards that can do better filtering and AA.
Nope, it doesn't use the DX9 API anymore, hence why you can't run the game on Windows XP.

Lighting, post processing, shadows, this stuff looks better than it did in CoD games years ago. The engine has been upgraded, if you're going to try and tell me that the engine has seen no upgrades since it first ran on, what, DX7? Then you're pretty clueless.

I'd wage there's not much resemblance in code to the original id tech 3 engine or whatever they used, this one is superior, it's been upgraded, it looks better.

Last edited by 0___________0; 11-12-2012 at 04:20 PM.
0___________0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 04:54 PM   #28
EpicSurvivor
Senior Member
 
EpicSurvivor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: NC USA
Posts: 244
Post BO2 Cheap Steam KEY here

http://www.justcdkeys.com/call-of-du...k-ops-2-cd-key
Okay so this website, which I know is legit because I bought some keys from their sister website before, has BO2 steam CD key for only $48.99. I contacted them and asked them some questions, the following is the email reply answering the questions
Hello,

Black Ops 2 Pre-order
1) Is it Region FREE
Yes region free
2) Does it need VPN activation
No
3) Is the default language English
Yes
4) Will it have the Nuketown DLC included with Pre-order?
Not sure
5) Is it US region or EU ?
Sourced from EU

Thank you.

I'm tempted to buy, because again, I know its legit but what does it mean that its European (EU) Source? I know my Dead Island Key I bought Last year was EU as well and I didn't notice any difference and was able to play with my friend here in US. Someone know what difference is?
Second Question: Is there any possibility that BO2 prices will go down on or before Black Friday or by Christmas? If so by how much?
__________________
CPU-Intel Core i7 3770K 3.5 (Soon to be OC)
MoBo-ASUSTeK P8Z77 V-LKGPU-EVGA GTX680 2GB
Memory-Corsair Vengeance (2X4GB) DDR3 1600
OS-Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Monitor- 144 Hz Asus VG248QE 24"

Successfully Built on 8/31/12


Last edited by EpicSurvivor; 11-12-2012 at 04:57 PM.
EpicSurvivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 05:55 PM   #29
pontifex
Lifer
 
pontifex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: PA
Posts: 40,890
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0___________0 View Post
Wrong, you're creating a false definition of a word to suit your argument. Upgrade doesn't mean leaps and bounds ahead of what was replaced, I'm not going to bother with a dictionary, you know this. You would say a "huge upgrade" or something along those lines to denote such an improvement. While I will concede that the engine used only receives minor upgrades, it's still an upgrade nonetheless, the new is better than the old. BLOPS 2 uses DX 11 -- upgrade. The question isn't upgrade or not an upgrade, but how much of an upgrade.

I've never owned a CoD game, but just look at some videos, BLOPS 2 looks noticeably better than CoD 4, the engine has been upgraded. I'm certain you'll come back and reply with "semantics", but to someone like me who has no stake in the argument, is neither a fanboy or a hater, the engine has clearly been upgraded over the years. How big of an upgrade is the only debate, to argue that there has been no upgrade, no improvement at all, is a point you can't successfully argue.

from the video's i've seen, the graphics do look much better than the previous games.
pontifex is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 06:37 PM   #30
cmdrdredd
Lifer
 
cmdrdredd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 20,102
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0___________0 View Post
Nope, it doesn't use the DX9 API anymore, hence why you can't run the game on Windows XP.

Lighting, post processing, shadows, this stuff looks better than it did in CoD games years ago. The engine has been upgraded, if you're going to try and tell me that the engine has seen no upgrades since it first ran on, what, DX7? Then you're pretty clueless.

I'd wage there's not much resemblance in code to the original id tech 3 engine or whatever they used, this one is superior, it's been upgraded, it looks better.
You are the clueless one. The original CoD4 which IS THE SAME ENGINE is DX9. They can force adoption of new DX by using DX10/DX11 exclusive texture compression features and nothing else. It really is that simple.

If you don't think CoD is stagnating the industry you are beyond hope.
__________________
Asus Maximus V Gene | 3570k @ 4.5 | 8GB Samsung 30nm @ 2133 | EVGA GTX 670 FTW SLI @ 1230/6765
2x 128GB Crucial M4 SSD | WD 300GB Velociraptor | Lite-On HBS212 BD-R | Corsair HX1000 PSU
Cooler Master HAF 932 | Yamakasi Catleap Q270 | Windows 8.1 Pro
cmdrdredd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 06:39 PM   #31
EpicSurvivor
Senior Member
 
EpicSurvivor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: NC USA
Posts: 244
Default

Can I get an answer plz before my question gets lost? I kinda want to buy it now but I'm reluctant since I don't have an answer to my questions. Thank you
__________________
CPU-Intel Core i7 3770K 3.5 (Soon to be OC)
MoBo-ASUSTeK P8Z77 V-LKGPU-EVGA GTX680 2GB
Memory-Corsair Vengeance (2X4GB) DDR3 1600
OS-Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Monitor- 144 Hz Asus VG248QE 24"

Successfully Built on 8/31/12

EpicSurvivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 06:44 PM   #32
2is
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,620
Default

No, there's no chance Black Ops prices will go down. Are you kidding? MW3 is still full price.
__________________
Intel i7 3770K|240GB Intel SSD 520|Asus P8Z77-V Pro|2x GTX 680 SLI (2GB)|180GB Corsair Force SSD|Corsair TX750|2x8GB DDR3 1600 (1.35v)
2is is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 06:44 PM   #33
cmdrdredd
Lifer
 
cmdrdredd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 20,102
Default

Prices on CoD don't drop for a while...
__________________
Asus Maximus V Gene | 3570k @ 4.5 | 8GB Samsung 30nm @ 2133 | EVGA GTX 670 FTW SLI @ 1230/6765
2x 128GB Crucial M4 SSD | WD 300GB Velociraptor | Lite-On HBS212 BD-R | Corsair HX1000 PSU
Cooler Master HAF 932 | Yamakasi Catleap Q270 | Windows 8.1 Pro
cmdrdredd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 06:46 PM   #34
EpicSurvivor
Senior Member
 
EpicSurvivor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: NC USA
Posts: 244
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicSurvivor View Post
5) Is it US region or EU ?
Sourced from EU

Thank you.

I'm tempted to buy, because again, I know its legit but what does it mean that its European (EU) Source? I know my Dead Island Key I bought Last year was EU as well and I didn't notice any difference and was able to play with my friend here in US. Someone know what difference is? and is it worth buying if its EU
How bout this question?
__________________
CPU-Intel Core i7 3770K 3.5 (Soon to be OC)
MoBo-ASUSTeK P8Z77 V-LKGPU-EVGA GTX680 2GB
Memory-Corsair Vengeance (2X4GB) DDR3 1600
OS-Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Monitor- 144 Hz Asus VG248QE 24"

Successfully Built on 8/31/12

EpicSurvivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 06:52 PM   #35
de8212
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2000
Posts: 3,994
Default

Still not sure what ill do. i ran across Medal of Honor: Warfighter at Origin for either 35.99 or 41.99 depending on which version. I've never heard of Origin. I'm guessing its like Steam???

I do tend to like the actual media rather than downloading but I'm considering.
__________________
2500k @ 4.5GHz, Hyper 212+, ASRock Extreme 4, XFX 6950 2GB, Crucial 128GB SSD, Raptor 150X, 2 x 4GB G. Skill DDR3 1600, Antec P182, Corsair HX620, Win 7 x64.
de8212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 06:54 PM   #36
2is
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,620
Default

Origin is EA's version of Steam
__________________
Intel i7 3770K|240GB Intel SSD 520|Asus P8Z77-V Pro|2x GTX 680 SLI (2GB)|180GB Corsair Force SSD|Corsair TX750|2x8GB DDR3 1600 (1.35v)
2is is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 06:54 PM   #37
cmdrdredd
Lifer
 
cmdrdredd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 20,102
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by de8212 View Post
Still not sure what ill do. i ran across Medal of Honor: Warfighter at Origin for either 35.99 or 41.99 depending on which version. I've never heard of Origin. I'm guessing its like Steam???

I do tend to like the actual media rather than downloading but I'm considering.
Origin is EA's digital distribution software. Like Steam but mostly EA titles.
__________________
Asus Maximus V Gene | 3570k @ 4.5 | 8GB Samsung 30nm @ 2133 | EVGA GTX 670 FTW SLI @ 1230/6765
2x 128GB Crucial M4 SSD | WD 300GB Velociraptor | Lite-On HBS212 BD-R | Corsair HX1000 PSU
Cooler Master HAF 932 | Yamakasi Catleap Q270 | Windows 8.1 Pro
cmdrdredd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 06:54 PM   #38
EpicSurvivor
Senior Member
 
EpicSurvivor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: NC USA
Posts: 244
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by de8212 View Post
Still not sure what ill do. i ran across Medal of Honor: Warfighter at Origin for either 35.99 or 41.99 depending on which version. I've never heard of Origin. I'm guessing its like Steam???

I do tend to like the actual media rather than downloading but I'm considering.
I only paid $30 for MOHWF, really liking! I paid $30 because I had Battlefield 3 Premium. This the video I made on it
http://youtu.be/BC03rKQrYjY
__________________
CPU-Intel Core i7 3770K 3.5 (Soon to be OC)
MoBo-ASUSTeK P8Z77 V-LKGPU-EVGA GTX680 2GB
Memory-Corsair Vengeance (2X4GB) DDR3 1600
OS-Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Monitor- 144 Hz Asus VG248QE 24"

Successfully Built on 8/31/12

EpicSurvivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:09 PM   #39
0___________0
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 284
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicSurvivor View Post
Can I get an answer plz before my question gets lost? I kinda want to buy it now but I'm reluctant since I don't have an answer to my questions. Thank you
It means that they key you will receive came from a source in the European Union. The only difference is in the key, maybe languages as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdrdredd View Post
You are the clueless one. The original CoD4 which IS THE SAME ENGINE is DX9. They can force adoption of new DX by using DX10/DX11 exclusive texture compression features and nothing else. It really is that simple.
No, it's not the same engine, the engine now uses the DX11 API, which has backwards compatibility for 10.1. This is why the game doesn't run on XP, it doesn't use DX9 anymore, at all. There is nothing of DX9 APIs, Direct3D, DirectSound, etc. used in this engine, it's all been moved to DX11. The engine used in CoD4 and BLOPS 2 are different, one is DX9 and the other is DX11, and one looks noticeably better.

And as I said, lighting, post processing, shadows, etc. are improved, the engine has been upgraded, which is my original point, one that you haven't been able to disprove.

This is an engine based off of another engine that was originally DX7. Seriously, if you think the engine isn't capable of greater graphics than at its inception, you need help. It's pretty apparent, watch some videos, the engine has been upgraded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdrdredd View Post

If you don't think CoD is stagnating the industry you are beyond hope.
Try some reading comprehension, I never said anything about whether it's causing stagnation, merely that the engine and graphics have improved over time throughout the series. Which is a fact, how much it's improved is up for debate.


Why don't you go thread crap elsewhere.

Last edited by 0___________0; 11-12-2012 at 07:23 PM.
0___________0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:25 PM   #40
de8212
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2000
Posts: 3,994
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicSurvivor View Post
I only paid $30 for MOHWF, really liking! I paid $30 because I had Battlefield 3 Premium. This the video I made on it
http://youtu.be/BC03rKQrYjY
Thanks. I don't have battlefield so I guess that's not an option for me.
__________________
2500k @ 4.5GHz, Hyper 212+, ASRock Extreme 4, XFX 6950 2GB, Crucial 128GB SSD, Raptor 150X, 2 x 4GB G. Skill DDR3 1600, Antec P182, Corsair HX620, Win 7 x64.
de8212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:28 PM   #41
cmdrdredd
Lifer
 
cmdrdredd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 20,102
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0___________0 View Post
It means that they key you will receive came from a source in the European Union. The only difference is in the key, maybe languages as well.



No, it's not the same engine, the engine now uses the DX11 API, which has backwards compatibility for 10.1. This is why the game doesn't run on XP, it doesn't use DX9 anymore, at all. There is nothing of DX9 APIs, Direct3D, DirectSound, etc. used in this engine, it's all been moved to DX11. The engine used in CoD4 and BLOPS 2 are different, one is DX9 and the other is DX11, and one looks noticeably better.

And as I said, lighting, post processing, shadows, etc. are improved, the engine has been upgraded, which is my original point, one that you haven't been able to disprove.

This is an engine based off of another engine that was originally DX7. Seriously, if you think the engine isn't capable of greater graphics than at its inception, you need help. It's pretty apparent, watch some videos, the engine has been upgraded.



Try some reading comprehension, I never said anything about whether it's causing stagnation, merely that the engine and graphics have improved over time throughout the series. Which is a fact, how much it's improved is up for debate.


Why don't you go thread crap elsewhere.
Cause it's not thread crapping just because you don't like the truth.
__________________
Asus Maximus V Gene | 3570k @ 4.5 | 8GB Samsung 30nm @ 2133 | EVGA GTX 670 FTW SLI @ 1230/6765
2x 128GB Crucial M4 SSD | WD 300GB Velociraptor | Lite-On HBS212 BD-R | Corsair HX1000 PSU
Cooler Master HAF 932 | Yamakasi Catleap Q270 | Windows 8.1 Pro
cmdrdredd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:37 PM   #42
0___________0
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 284
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdrdredd View Post
Cause it's not thread crapping just because you don't like the truth.
What you have is an unsubstantiated opinion, your posts are entirely devoid of facts and evidence. Everything you've posted so far is completely wrong, lol.
0___________0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:41 PM   #43
cmdrdredd
Lifer
 
cmdrdredd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 20,102
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0___________0 View Post
What you have is an unsubstantiated opinion, your posts are entirely devoid of facts and evidence. Everything you've posted so far is completely wrong, lol.
Everything you posted is fanboy drivel.

Talking about how they do a new engine...they don't and it's not even a question.
__________________
Asus Maximus V Gene | 3570k @ 4.5 | 8GB Samsung 30nm @ 2133 | EVGA GTX 670 FTW SLI @ 1230/6765
2x 128GB Crucial M4 SSD | WD 300GB Velociraptor | Lite-On HBS212 BD-R | Corsair HX1000 PSU
Cooler Master HAF 932 | Yamakasi Catleap Q270 | Windows 8.1 Pro
cmdrdredd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:47 PM   #44
Ashenor
Golden Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Metro Detroit
Posts: 1,227
Default

Steam Name is Ashenor if anyone is playing the PC version and wants to add me.
Ashenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:47 PM   #45
pontifex
Lifer
 
pontifex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: PA
Posts: 40,890
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdrdredd View Post
Everything you posted is fanboy drivel.

Talking about how they do a new engine...they don't and it's not even a question.
he isn't saying it's a new engine
pontifex is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:52 PM   #46
0___________0
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 284
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdrdredd View Post
Everything you posted is fanboy drivel.

Talking about how they do a new engine...they don't and it's not even a question.
Everything I've posted is correct, this is the difference between our posts.

I've never owned a CoD game. Only ever played one, played MW3 on a Steam free weekend and decided that I didn't like it, although I might buy this one, I don't rule out games based on blind hate. I also never said they "do a new engine", I said they upgrade it and that the engine used for BLOPS 2 is different from the engine used in CoD4, which is true, never said it was a new engine. A lot of code has been rewritten across the years.

As I said, everything you've posted it completely false.

You have no rebuttal to anything, no evidence, your entire basis of judgement is hate. The only thing you've posted, that this is the same DX9 engine, isn't even true.
0___________0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:06 PM   #47
EpicSurvivor
Senior Member
 
EpicSurvivor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: NC USA
Posts: 244
Talking Officially bought Black Ops 2

F*** YES! Made the decision and bought Black Ops 2! this is my first COD game I ever bought! hahaha Whole thing is about 22GB to play. pre-loading now.
__________________
CPU-Intel Core i7 3770K 3.5 (Soon to be OC)
MoBo-ASUSTeK P8Z77 V-LKGPU-EVGA GTX680 2GB
Memory-Corsair Vengeance (2X4GB) DDR3 1600
OS-Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Monitor- 144 Hz Asus VG248QE 24"

Successfully Built on 8/31/12


Last edited by EpicSurvivor; 11-12-2012 at 08:49 PM.
EpicSurvivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:46 PM   #48
2is
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2,620
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdrdredd View Post
Cause it's not thread crapping just because you don't like the truth.
He's right, you're wrong.
__________________
Intel i7 3770K|240GB Intel SSD 520|Asus P8Z77-V Pro|2x GTX 680 SLI (2GB)|180GB Corsair Force SSD|Corsair TX750|2x8GB DDR3 1600 (1.35v)
2is is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 12:55 AM   #49
Arkaign
Lifer
 
Arkaign's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 19,249
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0___________0 View Post
Everything I've posted is correct, this is the difference between our posts.

I've never owned a CoD game. Only ever played one, played MW3 on a Steam free weekend and decided that I didn't like it, although I might buy this one, I don't rule out games based on blind hate. I also never said they "do a new engine", I said they upgrade it and that the engine used for BLOPS 2 is different from the engine used in CoD4, which is true, never said it was a new engine. A lot of code has been rewritten across the years.

As I said, everything you've posted it completely false.

You have no rebuttal to anything, no evidence, your entire basis of judgement is hate. The only thing you've posted, that this is the same DX9 engine, isn't even true.
It's the same engine, with superficial tweaks, and ported to DX11. However, DX11 has nothing to do with the engine itself, it's like saying a book originally written in Japanese was written in English just because it was translated over. Microsoft is pushing devs to DX11 to force XP (and hopefully 32-bit windows with it) out the door.

http://gamerant.com/black-ops-2-does...e-dyce-149032/

The biggest clue is that the X360 and PS3 are the primary dev platforms, platforms which lack entirely anything to do with DX11-specific features. People would freak out if the PC version had any notable differences other than resolution options over the console versions, and you'll notice that there is no difference between the PC and console versions of Blops2. Hence, no DX11 features at all (otherwise the PC version would feature graphical elements that would be impossible on console).

Is this a bad thing? Well from a business standpoint, when your primary platforms, the consoles, outsell the PC versions something like 50-1, we're lucky to see PC ports of the COD games at all. And with the consoles, there's pretty much no reason to even try a new engine, the COD games are as good as they're going to get on ancient hardware and still hit 60fps. From a PC gamer perspective, they are antiquated as hell, but if someone enjoys them, more power to em.

What is dishonest is trying to make it sound like Blops2 is anything more than minor tweaks on the COD4 engine, just like it has been all along. That's simply the truth.
__________________
Death is the answer.
Arkaign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:32 AM   #50
dpodblood
Diamond Member
 
dpodblood's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Halifax, Canada
Posts: 3,975
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdrdredd View Post
Prices on CoD don't drop for a while...
Usually the best you will see is a $40 sale around 6-9 months after launch with a $30 sale 1-1.5 years later.
dpodblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.