Go Back   AnandTech Forums > Social > Off Topic

Forums
· Hardware and Technology
· CPUs and Overclocking
· Motherboards
· Video Cards and Graphics
· Memory and Storage
· Power Supplies
· Cases & Cooling
· SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones PCs
· Networking
· Peripherals
· General Hardware
· Highly Technical
· Computer Help
· Home Theater PCs
· Consumer Electronics
· Digital and Video Cameras
· Mobile Devices & Gadgets
· Audio/Video & Home Theater
· Software
· Software for Windows
· All Things Apple
· *nix Software
· Operating Systems
· Programming
· PC Gaming
· Console Gaming
· Distributed Computing
· Security
· Social
· Off Topic
· Politics and News
· Discussion Club
· Love and Relationships
· The Garage
· Health and Fitness
· Merchandise and Shopping
· For Sale/Trade
· Hot Deals with Free Stuff/Contests
· Black Friday 2014
· Forum Issues
· Technical Forum Issues
· Personal Forum Issues
· Suggestion Box
· Moderator Resources
· Moderator Discussions
   

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2012, 04:55 PM   #126
ALIVE
Golden Member
 
ALIVE's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Lynched in the square
Posts: 1,452
Default

conlusion are drawn by what people vote and say in the game

drum is not the fellow mason
geee i would be a fool to stick him out that plain would not i???

and hamburger your actions today does not lighten your place.
ALIVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 04:59 PM   #127
ALIVE
Golden Member
 
ALIVE's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Lynched in the square
Posts: 1,452
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamburgerBoy View Post
Yeah, that's why I said "A vote for the werewolf is a vote for the fool at the moment" just a few posts later. I didn't realize what the role actually meant, but if you read my posts you'll see that I'm in full agreement that we need to kill the werehamster first.

As I've said a million times before, however, only the werewolves, masons, and cultist has anything to go on Day 1. Voting for LightRider only means that I and zokudu are not a wolves/cultists, nothing more. Why don't you include drum on your list, by the way? Is he your mason brother?
you have not said that
a vote to woolf is a vote to the fool
i have reply all your post and now you can not edit them
at which post you said that???
from my first post i asked for taking out the hamster
and all we get from you is about the wolf
and now suddenly you agree that we must target the hamster???
ALIVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 05:09 PM   #128
ALIVE
Golden Member
 
ALIVE's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Lynched in the square
Posts: 1,452
Default

from the second day voting
cultist can vote for storma cause he know it is not the wolf
wolf can not vote storma cause he is afraid of being the cultist

monkey is the wolf
penguinpower is the cultist

in case i do not make the night

my thoughts


penguinpower tried to save lightrider by manipulating jujufish
ALIVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 05:12 PM   #129
HamburgerBoy
Lifer
 
HamburgerBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 22,781
Default

So what about Day 2? 7 people voted to lynch Storma. Yeah, I started it, but zokudu was the very last one to vote. Yeah, he voted for LightRider, but he could just as likely be good. I mean, fine, we don't have a ton to go on so you want to maximize your chances by voting for a guy that is almost certainly not on team evil. In the case of zokudu, assuming he's not evil, and assuming you are the mason (i.e. therefore he isn't), there's a 1/3 chance that he's the werehamster. In the case of the other four people you called out, there's a 1/5 chance. It's still not 1/2 like you are acting, but I guess we have to go with the best odds we can. Unless someone would like to disprove ALIVE's claim of being a mason, I have no choice but to vote zokudu.

Also...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamburgerBoy View Post
A senseless death, especially since we receive no new information from that. A vote for the werewolf is a vote for the fool at the moment, and AFAIK the only guaranteed information comes in the form of protection either via the bodyguard or via werehamster immunity to werewolves.

dustb0wlkid is playing even closer to the chest than usual, but I don't know that it's safe to lynch him yet.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by theflyingpig
muckah muck mah muckah paddah pah pah sucka suck sah sucka saddah sah sah
HamburgerBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 05:25 PM   #130
ALIVE
Golden Member
 
ALIVE's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Lynched in the square
Posts: 1,452
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamburgerBoy View Post
So what about Day 2? 7 people voted to lynch Storma. Yeah, I started it, but zokudu was the very last one to vote. Yeah, he voted for LightRider, but he could just as likely be good. I mean, fine, we don't have a ton to go on so you want to maximize your chances by voting for a guy that is almost certainly not on team evil. In the case of zokudu, assuming he's not evil, and assuming you are the mason (i.e. therefore he isn't), there's a 1/3 chance that he's the werehamster. In the case of the other four people you called out, there's a 1/5 chance. It's still not 1/2 like you are acting, but I guess we have to go with the best odds we can. Unless someone would like to disprove ALIVE's claim of being a mason, I have no choice but to vote zokudu.

Also...
the hamster fears only the lynch not the wolfs
so that meaning the hamster will vote this way to be invisible and not provoking

as you can see monkey is provoking
dust will be killed by dixy i called him afk so he is out day 3
no need to worry about him
penguin power is on team wolf

so as you see the
not many options for the hamster :-)

as i said
you or zokudu i am willing to go either way if you can convise me otherwise
or zokudu manage to spoil it by himself
ALIVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 05:27 PM   #131
ALIVE
Golden Member
 
ALIVE's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Lynched in the square
Posts: 1,452
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamburgerBoy View Post
A senseless death, especially since we receive no new information from that. A vote for the werewolf is a vote for the fool at the moment, and AFAIK the only guaranteed information comes in the form of protection either via the bodyguard or via werehamster immunity to werewolves.

dustb0wlkid is playing even closer to the chest than usual, but I don't know that it's safe to lynch him yet.
yeap a comment you made before i start my analysis of how things stand

i know i can not be 100% for the hamster
but you must say that i have narrowed him down
to a better odd
ALIVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 05:31 PM   #132
HamburgerBoy
Lifer
 
HamburgerBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 22,781
Default

If provocative posting makes you less suspicious of a guy, why are you so adamant on lynch the guy that started the lynch train against Storma? zokudu has flown under the radar more than I have.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by theflyingpig
muckah muck mah muckah paddah pah pah sucka suck sah sucka saddah sah sah
HamburgerBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 05:40 PM   #133
ALIVE
Golden Member
 
ALIVE's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Lynched in the square
Posts: 1,452
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamburgerBoy View Post
If provocative posting makes you less suspicious of a guy, why are you so adamant on lynch the guy that started the lynch train against Storma? zokudu has flown under the radar more than I have.
actually i called for a discusion for voting between you 2
and you can see that i have posted
why zokudu you vote for penguinpower???
that makes him high suspicion at this moment

many has not logged
and both you and zokudu reactions are suspicious
can not really tell which one is hiding.
also asking or naming drum as a mason hmmm is not good for team good cause you give 2 targets for the wolf when there is only one bodyguard

after all wolf want a safe kill kill the wrong one and he will loose a night
asking or better naming the 2nd mason helps the wolf team

i say again drum in not the mason

explain this movement from your side hamburgerboy
how that behavior helped the town??
ALIVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 05:59 PM   #134
HamburgerBoy
Lifer
 
HamburgerBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 22,781
Default

You drew suspicion to drum by excluding him from your werewolf/cultist suspect list. Throughout this thread you've accused or suspected virtually every player aside from drum. That makes you suspicious, especially since you and he could also potentially be werewolf/cultist yourself. If anyone has ousted him, it is you. I'm not demanding that the second mason come forth and admit to anything, nor do I expect you to break your masonic pledge of secrecy, but anyone willing to confirm your story is welcomed by me.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by theflyingpig
muckah muck mah muckah paddah pah pah sucka suck sah sucka saddah sah sah
HamburgerBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 06:14 PM   #135
PenguinPower
Golden Member
 
PenguinPower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: TN
Posts: 1,632
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALIVE View Post
if you vote for chiro nothign had ended
then jujufish would have 2 option either chiro or lightrider
so thats 50%
thats why you vote me and called it is 3 way tie
making it 33% of choice

when there were 7 people with votes you could vote another one and then there would be 8 people vote to choose juju from
14%
bad call penguin bad call
If there was a three-way tie, and I changed my vote...there wouldn't be a tie anymore.
__________________
"I have often had the impression that, to penguins, man is just another penguin - different, less predictable, occasionally violent, but tolerable company when he sits still and minds his own business."
PenguinPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 06:15 PM   #136
PenguinPower
Golden Member
 
PenguinPower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: TN
Posts: 1,632
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamburgerBoy View Post
You drew suspicion to drum by excluding him from your werewolf/cultist suspect list. Throughout this thread you've accused or suspected virtually every player aside from drum. That makes you suspicious, especially since you and he could also potentially be werewolf/cultist yourself. If anyone has ousted him, it is you. I'm not demanding that the second mason come forth and admit to anything, nor do I expect you to break your masonic pledge of secrecy, but anyone willing to confirm your story is welcomed by me.
Nvm. I see what you're saying. Possible, team bad would want to get rid of the hamster just as much as team good.
__________________
"I have often had the impression that, to penguins, man is just another penguin - different, less predictable, occasionally violent, but tolerable company when he sits still and minds his own business."

Last edited by PenguinPower; 11-11-2012 at 06:16 PM. Reason: I'm stupid
PenguinPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 06:18 PM   #137
ALIVE
Golden Member
 
ALIVE's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Lynched in the square
Posts: 1,452
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamburgerBoy View Post
You drew suspicion to drum by excluding him from your werewolf/cultist suspect list. Throughout this thread you've accused or suspected virtually every player aside from drum. That makes you suspicious, especially since you and he could also potentially be werewolf/cultist yourself. If anyone has ousted him, it is you. I'm not demanding that the second mason come forth and admit to anything, nor do I expect you to break your masonic pledge of secrecy, but anyone willing to confirm your story is welcomed by me.
besides leaving drum out
by the way i left chiropteran out also
but you can imagine why i did that or not??

well this is a game
i think of some things and i point them out
not mentioning him well shows him as a mason i must say
but really not all people read things carefuly all the post
you are the only one that does that
so pointing this out is hurting team good if it was true

so lets see you accuse being the cultist cause only him knows the wolf
you understand that the wolf does not know the cultist thus can not team up

it will be stupid for the other mason to come out right now
that will quarentee a kill for the wolf at night

i am the mason
i said what i have said
seeing the votes and people talk
and before i will be eaten by the wolf
i watch and see reaction to see posibilities

but one must say hamster between you and zokudu is so posible :-)
it is almost a safe bet
so far i say you and stay at you
ALIVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 06:23 PM   #138
ALIVE
Golden Member
 
ALIVE's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Lynched in the square
Posts: 1,452
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinPower View Post
If there was a three-way tie, and I changed my vote...there wouldn't be a tie anymore.
jujufish had not voted
you vote and stated 3 way tie jujufish will choose

when in reality was 7 way tie jujufish choose

nevertheless you tried to manipulate jujufish away from lightrider

focusing at 3 targets not 2

as i said again
voting for chiro and thus 3 chiro
2 lightrider

ment that jujufish actually had to decide between those 2?

so you went voting for me to tell him look 3 people to choose not 2

well you forgot that jujufish had not voted thus even if we voted a person with one vote the end of voting will end with 4 way tie and thus jujufish vote would decided the way

so bad call penguin really bad call
ALIVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 06:26 PM   #139
ALIVE
Golden Member
 
ALIVE's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Lynched in the square
Posts: 1,452
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinPower View Post
Nvm. I see what you're saying. Possible, team bad would want to get rid of the hamster just as much as team good.
so team bad which one you point out
zokudu or hamburger???

zokudu voted for a woolf??? when he should go for a hamster
hamburger going around and around the topic??? lets find the woolf but then says of course not the wolf the hamster and then saying ohhhhh look there is the second mason and then ohhhhh alive you are team wolf lol

so which one is quilty as sin??
ALIVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 06:47 PM   #140
drum
Diamond Member
 
drum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Ohio
Posts: 6,766
Default

alive, i love your thoughts in these games but reading your posts makes my head hurt.
__________________
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
The Cleveland Fan
drum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 06:54 PM   #141
ALIVE
Golden Member
 
ALIVE's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Lynched in the square
Posts: 1,452
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drum View Post
alive, i love your thoughts in these games but reading your posts makes my head hurt.
lol you mean i am so clear and easy to understand??
ALIVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 07:23 PM   #142
ALIVE
Golden Member
 
ALIVE's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Lynched in the square
Posts: 1,452
Default

going to sleep
good discussion
and lets kill the hamster

ALIVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 07:48 PM   #143
HamburgerBoy
Lifer
 
HamburgerBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 22,781
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALIVE View Post
besides leaving drum out
by the way i left chiropteran out also
but you can imagine why i did that or not??

well this is a game
i think of some things and i point them out
not mentioning him well shows him as a mason i must say
but really not all people read things carefuly all the post
you are the only one that does that
so pointing this out is hurting team good if it was true

so lets see you accuse being the cultist cause only him knows the wolf
you understand that the wolf does not know the cultist thus can not team up

it will be stupid for the other mason to come out right now
that will quarentee a kill for the wolf at night

i am the mason
i said what i have said
seeing the votes and people talk
and before i will be eaten by the wolf
i watch and see reaction to see posibilities

but one must say hamster between you and zokudu is so posible :-)
it is almost a safe bet
so far i say you and stay at you
Chiro was left out for the obvious reason that he got a random mystery role, and is not the werehamster, unless there are two of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALIVE View Post
zokudu voted for a woolf??? when he should go for a hamster
hamburger going around and around the topic??? lets find the woolf but then says of course not the wolf the hamster and then saying ohhhhh look there is the second mason and then ohhhhh alive you are team wolf lol
lolwut? I stopped supporting finding the werewolf once I understood the full consequence of the werehamster's existence. I'm all for finding the werehamster. Lynch zoduku now and our odds improve. If we're wrong and he's the apothecary, bodyguard, or hunter, at the very least we can be certain we're not going to kill a werewolf (unless zoduku is the hunter and he kills the werewolf in his dying shot).
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by theflyingpig
muckah muck mah muckah paddah pah pah sucka suck sah sucka saddah sah sah

Last edited by HamburgerBoy; 11-11-2012 at 07:54 PM.
HamburgerBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:17 AM   #144
MonKENy
Golden Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,676
Default

I know alive is wrong in at least some of guessing. I also feel that he right in hamburger or zoduku as a major player. But that also like hamburger says unless Drum is a mason then hes also on team bad. So I vote for him. It started as a smack up side his head for talking poo about my game but then it turned into legit reasoning.
__________________
http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=68216

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition Deneb 3.4GHz ♦ GPU: GeForce GTX 460 (Fermi) 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 ♦ RAM: WINTEC AMPX 8GB DDR3 1333 ♦ Motherboard: ASRock M3A770DE AM3 AMD 770 ATX ♦ HDD : Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb ♦ PSU CORSAIR Enthusiast Series CMPSU-650TX 650W ♦ Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit/
MonKENy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:45 AM   #145
ALIVE
Golden Member
 
ALIVE's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Lynched in the square
Posts: 1,452
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonKENy View Post
I know alive is wrong in at least some of guessing. I also feel that he right in hamburger or zoduku as a major player. But that also like hamburger says unless Drum is a mason then hes also on team bad. So I vote for him. It started as a smack up side his head for talking poo about my game but then it turned into legit reasoning.
welll
where is chiropteran??
where is dust??? reported as afk from me
where is highland?

so much talk and 2 players do not talk??
chiro??? highland???

also hamburgerboy style is to talk lot
zokudu talks to little to nothing one post per day???

i can not reveal the mason as i said it will give 2 targets for the woolf
at night and a guarentee kill
people that ask me to tell the other mason are team wolf

maybe it is drum maybe he is not i will take that to my grave
ALIVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:54 AM   #146
ALIVE
Golden Member
 
ALIVE's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Lynched in the square
Posts: 1,452
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamburgerBoy View Post
Chiro was left out for the obvious reason that he got a random mystery role, and is not the werehamster, unless there are two of them.



lolwut? I stopped supporting finding the werewolf once I understood the full consequence of the werehamster's existence. I'm all for finding the werehamster. Lynch zoduku now and our odds improve. If we're wrong and he's the apothecary, bodyguard, or hunter, at the very least we can be certain we're not going to kill a werewolf (unless zoduku is the hunter and he kills the werewolf in his dying shot).
okey i made some thinking
so i ask hamburgerboy zokudu monkey drum penguinpower
the rest are missing in action
do you agree with me that the hamster must be between zokudu and hamburgerboy???

lets make a poll do you agree with this part??? yes or no???

reason to pick this 2
1)day one the voting was too close so no team wolf will vote for his fellow wolf
2)penguinpower tried to manipulate the voting to save lightrider
3)day 2 voting excludes monkey who voted drum and dust who vote for noone
also dust is reported as afk so he will be killed anyhow from dixy
4) i can exclude the mason

did i forgot anything???

lets start examining part part of the reason i pick zokudu and hamburgerboy and see where we will be

the hamster is going down at this lynch
ALIVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:57 AM   #147
highland145
Lifer
 
highland145's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: S.C.
Posts: 22,228
Default

Sorry, alive, working. I'll be done soon.
highland145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:50 AM   #148
DixyCrat
Diamond Member
 
DixyCrat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 8,558
Default

With vigorous debate continuing the sun is beginning to set...
__________________
The fundamental ethos of Christianity is tolerance, turning the other cheek, caring for those in need, etc., but that is not what today's Christianity is about. We can say we're about loving our neighbor until we're blue in the face, but unless our actions start matching our words, it's meaningless.
DixyCrat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:56 AM   #149
highland145
Lifer
 
highland145's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: S.C.
Posts: 22,228
Default

zokudu
highland145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 11:07 AM   #150
zokudu
Diamond Member
 
zokudu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 4,249
Default

Gah sorry been really busy with school and such. I honestly can't be assed to read the novels posted above. If I need to vote for HamburgerBoy so be it but wow these games got really intense when I stopped paying attention.
__________________
AMD FX-8320 | XFX Radeon HD7970 | Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 | 16 GB G.Skill Ripjaws | Crucial m4 128 GB | Windows 8 x64 Professional
13" Retina Macbook Pro | i5-4258U | 8GB RAM | 256GB SSD
Steam | Xbox | last.fm | Heat
I like my women how I like my filesystems...FAT and 16
zokudu is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.