· Personal Forum Issues
· Suggestion Box
· Moderator Resources
· Moderator Discussions

Old 11-11-2012, 08:24 AM   #1
Bill Wiltrack
Banned

Default *** You Are An American. ACT LIKE IT! ***

I think there are enough REAL Americans on this board that if anyone has a question about how to act like an American...you'll get an answer.

Let's support America. Let's help the 44th President of the United States; Barack Hussain Obama, take us on the journey that he has envisioned.

Last edited by Bill Wiltrack; 11-11-2012 at 08:33 AM. Reason: Added content...
Bill Wiltrack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 08:27 AM   #2
dawp
Diamond Member

Bill, you need to add commentary of your own or else the threads get locked.

ASUS p8z77 v, i7 3770k, crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB, XFX HD7970 Black Edition
dawp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 08:28 AM   #3
Charles Kozierok
Elite Member

Sometimes the commentary is pretty clearly implied.
Old 11-11-2012, 08:48 AM   #4
Matt1970
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Wiltrack;34227545Let's support America. Let's help the 44th President of the United States; [B
Barack Hussain Obama[/B], take us on the journey that he has envisioned.
We can help him. Just remind him of the 7000 primises that he broke.
Matt1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 08:48 AM   #5
michal1980
Diamond Member

the troll continues
Old 11-11-2012, 09:16 AM   #6
techs
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by michal1980 View Post
the troll continues
Post reported for attempted hijacking of thread.
You have done this ten times today in ten different threads.

I encourage all others to report a poster who just posts claiming every thread is a troll.
Old 11-11-2012, 09:22 AM   #7
Bill Wiltrack
Banned

I accept that what you just stated, in your mind, to be true.

Let me ask you to express just 1/10 of one percent of your mind's truth.

Just 7 of the promises that the 43ed President of the United States broke.

That way, you and I together can actually see how your mind is working.

I'll wait right here...

Old 11-11-2012, 09:27 AM   #8
Londo_Jowo
Lifer

Many in here could learn from this....those who hate Muslims, those hate Christians, and those who berate anyone that has religious beliefs. As well as those who hate liberals/Democrats and conservatives/Republicans.

If this would happen the forum would cease to exist.
Londo_Jowo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 09:28 AM   #9
Londo_Jowo
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by techs View Post

I encourage all others to report a poster who just posts claiming every thread is a troll.
Hmmmmmm Maybe we should report you and the OP for creating so many troll threads in the past 5 days.
Old 11-11-2012, 09:30 AM   #10
Binarycow
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt1970 View Post
We can help him. Just remind him of the 7000 primises that he broke.
didnt know the moran guy was also a member here. Take a remedial english class, dude.

Last edited by Binarycow; 11-11-2012 at 10:09 AM.
Binarycow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 09:31 AM   #11
boomerang
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Wiltrack View Post
I think there are enough REAL Americans on this board that if anyone has a question about how to act like an American...you'll get an answer.

Let's support America. Let's help the 44th President of the United States; Barack Hussain Obama, take us on the journey that he has envisioned.
You spelled his middle name wrong dumbass.
boomerang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 09:33 AM   #12
techs
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londo_Jowo View Post
Hmmmmmm Maybe we should report you and the OP for creating so many troll threads in the past 5 days.
Listen, you can't attempt to hijack threads. That's the rules.

Unless you spam the board with a dozen threads at once, just posting threads doesn't do anything because if they are really troll threads they fall of the front page in minutes since no one posts in them.

In fact, going into a thread and claiming troll adds to the numbe of replies which is an indication of interest in the thread and show the thread is not troll.

You just mad about the election and are trying to censor anyone who talks about it.
Old 11-11-2012, 09:34 AM   #13
Bill Wiltrack
Banned

That's a GREAT idea.

Report me.

Don't talk about it - just do it.

IT IS HALLARIOUS that those who have been told that they don't want ANY regulations ARE THE FIRST to hide behind and reach for regulation.

You are a coward and a phoney.

And you will be a coward and misguide phoney EVEN AFTER I AM BANNED.

Old 11-11-2012, 09:43 AM   #14
Geosurface
Banned

Wow, this guy is annoying.
Geosurface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 09:48 AM   #15
techs
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geosurface View Post
Wow, this guy is annoying.
I agree. But this is America and we don't lock you up for being annoying.
We give you your own television show
Old 11-11-2012, 09:49 AM   #16
Londo_Jowo
Lifer

Quote:

Unless you spam the board with a dozen threads at once, just posting threads doesn't do anything because if they are really troll threads they fall of the front page in minutes since no one posts in them.

In fact, going into a thread and claiming troll adds to the numbe of replies which is an indication of interest in the thread and show the thread is not troll.

You just mad about the election and are trying to censor anyone who talks about it.
LMAO!!! Even though Romney wasn't elected all the other people I voted for won. The outgoing Republican Senator was replaced by another Republican and my Republican Congressman was re-elected. However, you don't see me starting 30 threads to rub it in everyone's face like you.
Old 11-11-2012, 10:54 AM   #17
Bill Wiltrack
Banned

I accept that what you just stated, in your mind, to be true.

Let me ask you to express just 1/10 of one percent of your mind's truth.

Just 7 of the promises that the 43ed President of the United States broke.

That way, you and I together can actually see how your mind is working.

I'll wait right here...

Let me make it clearer...

All you have to do is name 7 of the 7000 broken promises that you claim Barack Hussain Obama has broken.

I'll wait right here. /crosses arms, taps foot

Yeah...

I think that will do it.

Thanks for playing.

Old 11-11-2012, 12:14 PM   #18
Matt1970
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binarycow View Post
didnt know the moran guy was also a member here. Take a remedial english class, dude.
My response had one error. Yours had 3.

EDIT* I take it back. 4 errors.

Last edited by Matt1970; 11-11-2012 at 12:18 PM.
Old 11-11-2012, 12:15 PM   #19
Matt1970
Lifer

Quote:

When you post as much crap as you have in the last few days you are going to get called a troll.
Old 11-11-2012, 12:26 PM   #20
RabidMongoose
Lifer

Excellent post. The problem is that a lot of Americans who voted for Romney don't want to be Americans. They have unassimilated from American society and culture. The rest of us are Americans and we know how to interact with our fellow Americans and how to live in American culture and society. However, a lot of the white males who voted for Romney don't because they removed themselves from other Americans.

This is a serious problem. I don't think that carrying a sign like that fellow in the picture is going to be enough. This is a serious social issue, the de-assimilation of many white males in the US is the most serious social issue of our times.
RabidMongoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 12:32 PM   #21
Matt1970
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabidMongoose View Post
Excellent post. The problem is that a lot of Americans who voted for Romney don't want to be Americans. They have unassimilated from American society and culture. The rest of us are Americans and we know how to interact with our fellow Americans and how to live in American culture and society. However, a lot of the white males who voted for Romney don't because they removed themselves from other Americans.

This is a serious problem. I don't think that carrying a sign like that fellow in the picture is going to be enough. This is a serious social issue, the de-assimilation of many white males in the US is the most serious social issue of our times.
Old 11-11-2012, 03:18 PM   #22
Geosurface
Banned

Quote:

While being able to function in a multicultural reality of today and get along with people of diverse backgrounds is certainly a positive and beneficial thing... please don't gloss over the fact that white males, more than any other group, built this country, both literally and figuratively. White males established what it meant to be American, along with white females of course. Other groups played a role too, mostly later on, but of course to a degree from the beginning.

White males are the single most important driving force behind the civilization that ALL people now enjoy. Consider the number of scientific achievements, technological developments... etc, which are attributable to white males.

Perhaps, just perhaps, it is worth considering that American society has been the thing to pull away from them, rather than the other way around. And that before pulling so dramatically and quickly away from the group that, more than any other, established what it meant to be America and an American, more thought should be given, more caution should be taken.

It has become VERY fashionable for the last half century or so to demonize white males, to portray them as the one group it's okay to throw stones at, but ALL groups have sins to atone for, barbaric violence, misogyny, war, tribal bloodshed, conquest, exploitation of the weak and vulnerable have been the order of the day since the dawn of our species. White males get more flak for slavery than any other group, but they were not the original practitioners of it, however they were the group who made the biggest, strongest and most productive push to eliminate it from the world. And made this push at a time when they were benefiting from it.

White males have shared the fruits of their technological achievements and cultural advancements with the rest of the world, and have opened their borders wide in every one of their traditional countries, USA and otherwise. Perhaps to a suicidal degree, that remains to be seen.

Of course, it's not so clear cut and simple... as I said, women played an important role throughout history, now more than ever (that's a positive thing), other groups were important to the development of western civilization and America in particular. But to deny that the group people now turn their nose up at, the white males, was the primary driving force behind these things... is to deny reality.

I'm not advocating for any mindset of white male superiority, I'm just advocating some humility in the face of history, and some restraint in turning our backs on it.
Old 11-11-2012, 03:20 PM   #23
RabidMongoose
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geosurface View Post

Last roar of the white men
You are going to have a difficult time in an America that isn't dominated by old white men. I hope that you can become re-assimilated with the rest of American society and culture.
RabidMongoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 03:32 PM   #24
Geosurface
Banned

Quote:
You are going to have a difficult time in an America that isn't dominated by old white men. I hope that you can become re-assimilated with the rest of American society and culture.
I do not have a difficult time at all. I helped get the first non-fully-white president elected by caucusing for him, donating to him, and voting for him in 2008 (not so much this year, I'm afraid, but still)

I have and have had black, asian, and Indian friends. Dated a girl who was Hispanic/black mix (or at least I think that's what she was, she was adopted and unsure of her heritage), and a very very Jewish girl too. I have valued all of these friends and/or girlfriends, and had no issue whatsoever getting along with people from backgrounds and groups very different from my own.

I have no issue whatsoever with homosexuals, and have had friends and crewmates on my submarine who were gay. Actually even before DADT was repealed (which happened while I was serving on said submarine) the entire crew was extremely tolerant of the 3 or 4 gay guys we had.

My entire life I have treasured and embraced diversity, only very recently have I started to consider that diversity and multiculturalism might not be ALL POSITIVE, it may have some negative side effects too, and may be worth INTRODUCING MORE SLOWLY AND CAREFULLY.

So, it is not that I have a problem moving in, communicating with, or assimilating to modern American society and it's diversity... not at all. I merely request that we not turn our backs on history, or demonize whites too hastily. Nobody begrudges any and all other groups/genders from taking pride in their identity. In fact, it's encouraged. I think whites, and white males in particular, have every right and every reason to feel pride too, and have a lot of accomplishments to feel proud of. I don't think this has to be accompanied by any sort of hatred for anyone else... nor should it be. I don't think white males should be shamed into guilt for what they are, or what their ancestors did. I don't think they should be the one group that is not allowed to be proud of who they are.

That's all, friend.
Old 11-11-2012, 03:33 PM   #25
Hayabusa Rider
Elite Member

Quote:

Yes, it's american to seek authority to suppress what annoys and irritates.
This man agrees.

"I object to you. I object to intellect without discipline; I object to power without constructive purpose."

Last edited by Hayabusa Rider; 11-11-2012 at 03:39 PM.
Hayabusa Rider is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
conservatives