Go Back   AnandTech Forums > Social > Politics and News

Forums
· Hardware and Technology
· CPUs and Overclocking
· Motherboards
· Video Cards and Graphics
· Memory and Storage
· Power Supplies
· Cases & Cooling
· SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones PCs
· Networking
· Peripherals
· General Hardware
· Highly Technical
· Computer Help
· Home Theater PCs
· Consumer Electronics
· Digital and Video Cameras
· Mobile Devices & Gadgets
· Audio/Video & Home Theater
· Software
· Software for Windows
· All Things Apple
· *nix Software
· Operating Systems
· Programming
· PC Gaming
· Console Gaming
· Distributed Computing
· Security
· Social
· Off Topic
· Politics and News
· Discussion Club
· Love and Relationships
· The Garage
· Health and Fitness
· Merchandise and Shopping
· For Sale/Trade
· Hot Deals with Free Stuff/Contests
· Black Friday 2013
· Forum Issues
· Technical Forum Issues
· Personal Forum Issues
· Suggestion Box
· Moderator Resources
· Moderator Discussions
   

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2012, 08:51 AM   #1
techs
Lifer
 
techs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 28,426
Default S.E. Cupp

I saw her for the first time yesterday.
She is a very interesting person. Conservative commentator with some interesting positions.
__________________
Imagine a really good sig is here.
techs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 08:53 AM   #2
Ausm
Lifer
 
Ausm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 1999
Location: Madison,Wi
Posts: 25,152
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by techs View Post
I saw her for the first time yesterday.
She is a very interesting person. Conservative commentator with some interesting positions.
Personally I mute her commentary. Check out Martin Bashir...SOOOO much better and damn I love how he points out the rampant Repuglican hypocrisy which really would be quite easy. He also has a compelling argument how Rmoney's Campaign was the most dishonest in the last 50 years. That's saying a lot when that includes Tricky Dick's campaign.
__________________
It's ok to eat fish, because fish don't have any feelings.

You know your're getting old when MILF'S look young

Last edited by Ausm; 11-10-2012 at 08:58 AM.
Ausm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 09:40 AM   #3
ivwshane
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: May 2000
Posts: 6,807
Default

Yeah I'm not a fan of hers, she reminds me of a typical righty, all heart no brain (she's not super hardcore).

She's the alan colmes of the cycle:p
__________________
System Specs
ivwshane is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 09:41 AM   #4
Incorruptible
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 9,536
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ausm View Post
Personally I mute her commentary. Check out Martin Bashir...SOOOO much better and damn I love how he points out the rampant Repuglican hypocrisy which really would be quite easy. He also has a compelling argument how Rmoney's Campaign was the most dishonest in the last 50 years. That's saying a lot when that includes Tricky Dick's campaign.
Martin Bashir is a partisan hack, not to mention its msnbc
Incorruptible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 09:47 AM   #5
Sephire
Golden Member
 
Sephire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Roanapur
Posts: 1,311
Default

lol at Martin Bashir
__________________
Main Rig=>Intel Core i7 970@3.2GHz : ASUS Rampage III Formula X58 : Corsair DDR3 1600 24GB : XFX Radeon HD 6970 : Intel X25 SSD 120GB : 16TB (8x2.0) : Antec P183
File&Media Server=>Intel Core i5 760@2.8GHz : Gigabyte Tech GA-P55 : Corsair DDR3 1333 4GB : XFX Radeon HD 5670 : Areca ARC-1280ML : 30TB (10x1.5)(10x2.0) : NORCO RPC-402
HTPC=>Intel Core i3 530@2.93GHz : Gigabyte Tech H55M-S2H : Corsair DDR3 1333 4GB : Sapphire Radeon HD 5450 : Lian-Li PC-V351
All systems (6) Windows 7 64 bit
Sephire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 10:07 AM   #6
techs
Lifer
 
techs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 28,426
Default

Wait a minute. She has policies?

__________________
Imagine a really good sig is here.
techs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 12:28 PM   #7
Incorruptible
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 9,536
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by techs View Post
Wait a minute. She has policies?

So she cant put her feet up on the table?
Incorruptible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 12:31 PM   #8
Farang
Lifer
 
Farang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Seattle
Posts: 10,922
Default

I got a hint of her show and started to wonder if, with my obsession with politics, I'm just as bad as people who read TMZ every day. That's the feeling I get from watching her and the other commentators.
__________________
You can push them out of a plane, you can march them off a cliff, you can send 'em off to die on some godforsaken rock, but for some reason you can't slap 'em
Farang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 12:32 PM   #9
hal2kilo
Diamond Member
 
hal2kilo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Washington State
Posts: 4,349
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by techs View Post
Wait a minute. She has policies?

I saw that bimbo for the first time last week and wondered WTF!
__________________
I'm a liberal because I'm a realist.

Go Mariners!

Love my new Grande Cherokee Eco-Diesel
hal2kilo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 12:33 PM   #10
Incorruptible
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 9,536
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hal2kilo View Post
I saw that bimbo for the first time last week and wondered WTF!
How is she a bimbo? Because her views are different than yours?
Incorruptible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 12:50 PM   #11
techs
Lifer
 
techs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 28,426
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incorruptible View Post
How is she a bimbo? Because her views are different than yours?
Clearly she has a great....brain
__________________
Imagine a really good sig is here.
techs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 12:53 PM   #12
Incorruptible
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 9,536
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by techs View Post
Clearly she has a great....brain
All I see is liberal circlejerk thread to attack Conservatives
Incorruptible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 12:57 PM   #13
finglobes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 465
Default

Cute for an atheist. Then again she's also heteronormal.
finglobes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 01:07 PM   #14
hal2kilo
Diamond Member
 
hal2kilo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Washington State
Posts: 4,349
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by techs View Post
Clearly she has a great....brain
So she was an eyeglass model?
__________________
I'm a liberal because I'm a realist.

Go Mariners!

Love my new Grande Cherokee Eco-Diesel
hal2kilo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 01:09 PM   #15
techs
Lifer
 
techs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 28,426
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hal2kilo View Post
So she was an eyeglass model?
She was a dancer and a model.

But it's her great brain that made her a conservative star.
__________________
Imagine a really good sig is here.
techs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 01:11 PM   #16
hal2kilo
Diamond Member
 
hal2kilo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Washington State
Posts: 4,349
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by techs View Post
She was a dancer and a model.

But it's her great brain that made her a conservative star.
I'm confused. I thought I saw her on CNN. She's Fox material.
__________________
I'm a liberal because I'm a realist.

Go Mariners!

Love my new Grande Cherokee Eco-Diesel
hal2kilo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 01:25 PM   #17
techs
Lifer
 
techs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 28,426
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incorruptible View Post
How is she a bimbo? Because her views are different than yours?
Is this Bimbo enough for you?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8L-ObCaDwq8
__________________
Imagine a really good sig is here.
techs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 01:37 PM   #18
Schmide
Diamond Member
 
Schmide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 4,170
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hal2kilo View Post
I'm confused. I thought I saw her on CNN. She's Fox material.
She's on msnbc's The Cycle every day now. I'm glad she reinvented herself with a bit more respectability.

After listening to her often on The Cycle, I kind of like the way she states the positions from the right with the ability to agree/acknowledge with the left/center. However, I was quite disappointed with here positions on Benghazi last night on Bill Maher. Get to like a republican and you will be disappointed.

Just so you know her map of states had Obama to win, she did not have her head in the sand.

Edit: BTW Krystal Ball is hotter.

__________________
All errors are undocumented features waiting to be discovered.

Last edited by Schmide; 11-10-2012 at 01:41 PM.
Schmide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 02:02 PM   #19
techs
Lifer
 
techs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 28,426
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmide View Post
She's on msnbc's The Cycle every day now. I'm glad she reinvented herself with a bit more respectability.

Edit: BTW Krystal Ball is hotter.

__________________
Imagine a really good sig is here.
techs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 07:39 PM   #20
Lemon law
Lifer
 
Lemon law's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 20,991
Default

Where does this sexist standard come from?

When the male politician or the commentator opens their fat yaps, we tend to evaluate their ideas on the basis of their intellect. But when a female politician or commentator opens their fat yaps, they are first required to prove their physical beauty. and even said females are only above average, they never achieve credibility if they rate below a 10.

Learn and live the male chauvinistic pig doctrine assumption #1, only males have minds capable of rational thought, and all females are only cunts. I don't endorse that message but our American founding fathers and the Afghan Taliban certainly did.

Keep all females barefoot and pregnant because they lack a penis to think with.

Last edited by Lemon law; 11-10-2012 at 07:45 PM.
Lemon law is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 07:48 PM   #21
techs
Lifer
 
techs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 28,426
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon law View Post
Where does this sexist standard come from?

When the male politician or the commentator opens their fat yaps, we tend to evaluate their ideas on the basis of their intellect. But when a female politician or commentator opens their fat yaps, they are first required to prove their physical beauty. and even said females are only above average, they never achieve credibility if they rate below a 10.

Learn and live the male chauvinistic pig doctrine assumption #1, only males have minds capable of rational thought, and all females are only cunts. I don't endorse that message but our American founding fathers and the Afghan Taliban certainly did.

Keep all females barefoot and pregnant because they lack a penis to think with.
When I see Charles Krauthammer posed like this, I'll consider your point.
__________________
Imagine a really good sig is here.

Last edited by techs; 11-10-2012 at 08:00 PM.
techs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 08:09 PM   #22
Incorruptible
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 9,536
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by techs View Post
When I see Charles Krauthammer posed like this, I'll consider your point.
Why cant she pose like that?
Incorruptible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 08:12 PM   #23
3chordcharlie
Diamond Member
 
3chordcharlie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 9,582
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incorruptible View Post
Why cant she pose like that?
She can, obviously, unless you think the photo is a fake?
__________________
Similes are like metaphors.
3chordcharlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 08:50 PM   #24
boomerang
Lifer
 
boomerang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Michigan
Posts: 13,456
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by techs View Post
I saw her for the first time yesterday.
She is a very interesting person. Conservative commentator with some interesting positions.
It must have been very, very frustrating to be banned from P&N until right up to the days before the election. We can all see that you have a lot of pent up energy to release. Post after post as ideas enter your brain that just absolutely must be shared. Then uncontrollable urges start to take over and then we get this - the result of your little boy pee pee getting that funny feeling again. Obama won and you're just brimming with energy and you're full of life and it's just so damned difficult to control those urges.

Troll post after troll post flutter from your brain through your fingers onto the keyboard and out into the world. Your brain, which operates at the level of a young teenager thinks that you are really accomplishing something. Really sticking it to your mortal enemies, the right. While you feel this way the rest of us are shaking our heads at your juvenile behavior.

It's time you knew.
boomerang is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 09:11 PM   #25
techs
Lifer
 
techs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Posts: 28,426
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerang View Post
It must have been very, very frustrating to be banned from P&N until right up to the days before the election. We can all see that you have a lot of pent up energy to release. Post after post as ideas enter your brain that just absolutely must be shared. Then uncontrollable urges start to take over and then we get this - the result of your little boy pee pee getting that funny feeling again. Obama won and you're just brimming with energy and you're full of life and it's just so damned difficult to control those urges.

Troll post after troll post flutter from your brain through your fingers onto the keyboard and out into the world. Your brain, which operates at the level of a young teenager thinks that you are really accomplishing something. Really sticking it to your mortal enemies, the right. While you feel this way the rest of us are shaking our heads at your juvenile behavior.

It's time you knew.
Banned? I haven't had a ban in years.
__________________
Imagine a really good sig is here.
techs is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.