I haven't decided on the case yet but It's hard to find an ITX case that has what I'm looking for.
I want it to have:
1. Small for ITX mobo and doesn't have extra bulk
2. Takes full size PCIE card (i'll be reusing hd6850 in this case)
3. Has full clearance for a tall CPU cooler (same space as atx cases)
4. has space for just SSD and a HDD, no extra space.
5. no need for optical drive
Many of the Lian Li's small cases are great, except they all place psu over the cpu area so I have to use OEM heatsink or low profile ones.
A case like bitfenix Prodigy is nice except it almost doubles the space I am going to use and is much too large.
I am thinking about doing a custom build in the end.