Go Back   AnandTech Forums > Social > Politics and News

Forums
· Hardware and Technology
· CPUs and Overclocking
· Motherboards
· Video Cards and Graphics
· Memory and Storage
· Power Supplies
· Cases & Cooling
· SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones PCs
· Networking
· Peripherals
· General Hardware
· Highly Technical
· Computer Help
· Home Theater PCs
· Consumer Electronics
· Digital and Video Cameras
· Mobile Devices & Gadgets
· Audio/Video & Home Theater
· Software
· Software for Windows
· All Things Apple
· *nix Software
· Operating Systems
· Programming
· PC Gaming
· Console Gaming
· Distributed Computing
· Security
· Social
· Off Topic
· Politics and News
· Discussion Club
· Love and Relationships
· The Garage
· Health and Fitness
· Home and Garden
· Merchandise and Shopping
· For Sale/Trade
· Hot Deals with Free Stuff/Contests
· Black Friday 2014
· Forum Issues
· Technical Forum Issues
· Personal Forum Issues
· Suggestion Box
· Moderator Resources
· Moderator Discussions
   

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2012, 04:56 AM   #40901
Geosurface
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 5,778
Default

As I said it's very possible, even likely, that GZ could've sustained the same beating TM gave him for that minute or so, looped repeatedly for a 5 hour duration. *Shrug* I have no idea. I certainly wouldn't want my life to depend on the odds, I'd rather just not be getting beaten by someone.

You can't expect him to have had a full understanding of how bad the beating was at that time, it hurt like hell, it was terrifying, it was dark, he didn't know this guy. Nor does the law require him to be one punch from death, or to somehow learn the severity of the beating up to that point before defending himself...

And this isn't even getting into the issue of Trayvon going for the gun, or GZ at least thinking he might be going for it. Let alone the purported verbal threat of "you gonna die tonight motherfucker" - now, do I think it's possible GZ lied about one or both of those events to make his actions seem more necessary and shield himself (unsuccessfully) from legal prosecution? Yep, I think that's very possible.

But even if I grant that TM never went for the gun, GZ never thought he did... and TM never said the "you gonna die tonight thing" (And by no means do I think it's out of the realm of possibility that those things DID happen, but for argument's sake...) I don't see how this changes much.

The beating and the injuries, what John saw, the ballistics... these are sufficient.
Geosurface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 10:06 AM   #40902
Druidx
Platinum Member
 
Druidx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 2,962
Default

Looks like we can add Quebert to the AirData brigade of "But he wasn't beat up enough".
I'm curious to know if you agree with Airdata that use of the 5th amendment right is evidence of guilt. If you're interest you can see Airdata's troll thread here.
http://forums.anandtech.com/showthread.php?t=2280343

Either way, you don't have to be seconds away from death. The law is reasonable fear of imminent death or great bodily harm or to prevent a forcible felony.
Druidx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 10:13 AM   #40903
s0me0nesmind1
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,599
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geosurface View Post
As I said it's very possible, even likely, that GZ could've sustained the same beating TM gave him for that minute or so, looped repeatedly for a 5 hour duration. *Shrug* I have no idea. I certainly wouldn't want my life to depend on the odds, I'd rather just not be getting beaten by someone.

You can't expect him to have had a full understanding of how bad the beating was at that time, it hurt like hell, it was terrifying, it was dark, he didn't know this guy. Nor does the law require him to be one punch from death, or to somehow learn the severity of the beating up to that point before defending himself...

And this isn't even getting into the issue of Trayvon going for the gun, or GZ at least thinking he might be going for it. Let alone the purported verbal threat of "you gonna die tonight motherfucker" - now, do I think it's possible GZ lied about one or both of those events to make his actions seem more necessary and shield himself (unsuccessfully) from legal prosecution? Yep, I think that's very possible.

But even if I grant that TM never went for the gun, GZ never thought he did... and TM never said the "you gonna die tonight thing" (And by no means do I think it's out of the realm of possibility that those things DID happen, but for argument's sake...) I don't see how this changes much.

The beating and the injuries, what John saw, the ballistics... these are sufficient.
Look you don't understand - he was just out at 3AM to get skittles! I do that shit all the time.
s0me0nesmind1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 10:16 AM   #40904
s0me0nesmind1
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,599
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geosurface View Post




Jeebus! In all of the media attention of this - I have NEVER seen these. Wow, just wow.
s0me0nesmind1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 10:19 AM   #40905
SpatiallyAware
Lifer
 
SpatiallyAware's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 12,958
Default

Airdata/Dari; Welcome to the real world. Take this case as a lesson - if you don't want to get shot, don't attack someone. Be it one sucker punch and steal a watch or ganging up on someone... It legally does not matter.

Once you get out of high school there are no "little fist fights". If you attack someone you had better be prepared for them to defend themselves with lethal force.
SpatiallyAware is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 10:43 AM   #40906
Geosurface
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 5,778
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0me0nesmind1 View Post
Jeebus! In all of the media attention of this - I have NEVER seen these. Wow, just wow.
The media is embarrassed at how wrong they got this story early on, and aren't interested in making any sustained, strong effort to correct the record.

At some point they may be enticed to switch the story to the scandal of Crump and Corey's shady push for a charge against GZ... but until that story is handed to them on a platter, don't expect them to start doing the right thing.

As you can see in the black and white photo (which was taken just after the event in the back of a police cruiser by an officer using his own phone) GZ's nose is clearly disfigured, and there is blood from the nostrils which has seeped down into his mustache.

In the color photos, you see on the far left a shot of some of the blood which was on the back of his head prior to the EMT's arriving and cleaning him up.

The EMT testified at a hearing under oath that GZ's head and face were "a good 45% covered in blood"

GZ declined going to the hospital (which I would think a lying man would've seized the chance for... in order to have time to think about his 'story' and would've also involved an attorney... which he didn't) but his doctor did say stitches would have been appropriate, but it was too late at the time she saw him to do that any longer. She also seems to have backed up the broken nose thing.

Yet, we have legions of people still saying "there's no evidence of a broken nose!" and that the injuries to the back of his head were trivial. I disagree, obviously.

In fairness I must correct you on one thing, it was 7pm not 3am.
Geosurface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 10:43 AM   #40907
xj0hnx
Diamond Member
 
xj0hnx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 9,244
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueBert View Post
LOL yeah he was lucky, forget there are thousands of fights every single day worse than this where nobody dies. You can die from a single punch sure, and you can win $10,000 on a slot machine. Odds are in a fight unless there's a freak accident or the person literally beats you to death, you have no chance of dying. And 99.9999% of the time even if the person wants to beat you to death, they won't have the power and stamina to do it. Typical people gas out quick, without training a normal dude will punch himself out before he can do any serious harm. This is why people dying in fights is more rare than getting struck by lighting. If Trayvon had been raining down MMA blows for even a minute he had nothing left in his gas tank at that point.\

He was lucky though, I guess the thousands of fights I saw at high school every single person was lucky as not a single person died. What are the odds that during the 4 years I was there and there being probably 4-5 fights a day nobody died! but Georgie was on the cusp right?
In high school a friend of mine punched a guy, the dude seemed stunned, but didn't fall down or even stumble, just kind of looked around, and went inside the class and sat down. We didn't see that guy in school again, turns out my buddy literally cracked his skull top to bottom, and he can barely see out of his left eye to this day. My point is, you don't know what damage is done. Also, this wasn't two dumbshit high school kids like your "thousands of fights" LOL, this was an unknown assailant, at night. I was in a lot of fights in high school too, you always know in the back of your mind that it is exactly that, just a high school pissing match. In the real world you don't know, and having that "it's only a fist fight" mentality will get you killed one day.
__________________
www.svc.com

i7 920 | EVGA X58 E758-A1 | HIS HD6870 |12GB Crucial DDR3 | 5.5TB | OS X 10.6.8

Heat
xj0hnx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:00 PM   #40908
airdata
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,988
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0me0nesmind1 View Post
Look you don't understand - he was just out at 3AM to get skittles! I do that shit all the time.
It wasn't 3am. Not sure if you're new here, trolling, being sarcastic... please catch up on the thread before jumping in head first.
__________________
Check for reply next week in case I'm banned.

1JYdDv2YHXthtLjEiwtLSW9LjsN4ehQjkc
airdata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:08 PM   #40909
airdata
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,988
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpatiallyAware View Post
Airdata/Dari; Welcome to the real world. Take this case as a lesson - if you don't want to get shot, don't attack someone. Be it one sucker punch and steal a watch or ganging up on someone... It legally does not matter.

Once you get out of high school there are no "little fist fights". If you attack someone you had better be prepared for them to defend themselves with lethal force.
Look bro, we're turning over a new leaf in this thread. It starts with stopping the bullshit.

You have no proof that Trayvon attacked Zimmerman as we've stated previously. Nobody does.

All we know for a fact is that a physical altercation took place between George Zimmerman, and Trayvon Martin. The adult in this confrontation had grown weak from years of sitting on the couch eating cheetos and masturbating. The young, viral teen turned out to be much stronger and easily gained a dominant position.

Then the weaker party in the altercation pulled his pistol and fired a shot with no warning to the other party. The other party caught the bullet equivalent of a sucker punch which ended his life.

Then the police arrived moments later, which goes to show that if Zimmerman had been waiting in his car as any citizen in their right mind would have been, nobody would have been injured or killed. This is not up for debate since you cannot say it's a false statement.

So please, stop perpetuating lies and information and keep the conversation about the actual facts.
__________________
Check for reply next week in case I'm banned.

1JYdDv2YHXthtLjEiwtLSW9LjsN4ehQjkc
airdata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:12 PM   #40910
xj0hnx
Diamond Member
 
xj0hnx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 9,244
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by airdata View Post
Look bro, we're turning over a new leaf in this thread. It starts with stopping the bullshit.

You have no proof that Trayvon attacked Zimmerman as we've stated previously. Nobody does.

All we know for a fact is that a physical altercation took place between George Zimmerman, and Trayvon Martin. The adult in this confrontation had grown weak from years of sitting on the couch eating cheetos and masturbating. The young, viral teen turned out to be much stronger and easily gained a dominant position.

Then the weaker party in the altercation pulled his pistol and fired a shot with no warning to the other party. The other party caught the bullet equivalent of a sucker punch which ended his life.

Then the police arrived moments later, which goes to show that if Zimmerman had been waiting in his car as any citizen in their right mind would have been, nobody would have been injured or killed. This is not up for debate since you cannot say it's a false statement.

So please, stop perpetuating lies and information and keep the conversation about the actual facts.
Please return to ignoring everyone, your replies to actual post are evaporating the gene pool at an alarming rate.
__________________
www.svc.com

i7 920 | EVGA X58 E758-A1 | HIS HD6870 |12GB Crucial DDR3 | 5.5TB | OS X 10.6.8

Heat
xj0hnx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:15 PM   #40911
waggy
No Lifer
 
waggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Northern IL
Posts: 64,553
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueBert View Post
Eh? Georgie only needed to have some paper towels dabbed on the back of his head. If you cut yourself shaving with a straight razor it will bleed a lot worse than Georgies scrapes if you don't do anything about it. The fact people in this thread view Georgies injuries as potentially life threatening tells me a lot about how little they know. Cut yourself on the forehead with a razor blade, takes almost zero pressure and it will bleed 10x worse than this pussies scrapes. After I cut myself it bled for about 25 minutes and whenever I took the gauze off it, it would start bleeding again. I had blood everywhere on my shirt and my face looked like I had been stabbed, but guess what? It wasn't that fucking bad lol OHNOES! blood I'm going to dies!

LULZ Georgie didn't have no damn lacerations get out of here with that shit.

cut yourself on the Forehead WITH A RAZOR BLADE? bwhahahahah fuck dude you are so full of shit.

thousands of fights? LOL uh huh.
waggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:16 PM   #40912
airdata
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,988
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Druidx View Post
Looks like we can add Quebert to the AirData brigade of "But he wasn't beat up enough".
There's already been a consensus that his injuries were minor. Hell, you probably even agree but refuse to admit it. Londo Jowo, one of the biggest douches in your little club even admitted as much earlier in the thread.

Quote:
I'm curious to know if you agree with Airdata that use of the 5th amendment right is evidence of guilt. If you're interest you can see Airdata's troll thread here.
http://forums.anandtech.com/showthread.php?t=2280343

Either way, you don't have to be seconds away from death. The law is reasonable fear of imminent death or great bodily harm or to prevent a forcible felony.
The thread itself was not a troll thread. DrPizza simple misunderstood a statement I made and locked the thread/infracted me to make his point. And in some cases you can troll w\ facts and just see the dumb responses dumb people like yourself give.

The fact still remains that if a person refuses to testify BECAUSE IT COULD INCRIMINATE THEM, then in turn the'yd have to be guilty in the first place. Innocent people will openly talk because they have nothing to hide.

People like George Zimmerman overcome w\ guilt will hide behind lawyers and do everything they can to prevent a situation where they have to testify.
__________________
Check for reply next week in case I'm banned.

1JYdDv2YHXthtLjEiwtLSW9LjsN4ehQjkc
airdata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:16 PM   #40913
airdata
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,988
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xj0hnx View Post
Please return to ignoring everyone, your replies to actual post are evaporating the gene pool at an alarming rate.
How about counter anything from my post and keep to the intended forum format.

Or ... are you not capable of doing that?

checkmate.
__________________
Check for reply next week in case I'm banned.

1JYdDv2YHXthtLjEiwtLSW9LjsN4ehQjkc
airdata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:19 PM   #40914
airdata
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,988
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by waggy View Post
cut yourself on the Forehead WITH A RAZOR BLADE? bwhahahahah fuck dude you are so full of shit.

thousands of fights? LOL uh huh.
He made valid points about how head wounds bleed. Your response is to avoid agreeing with facts and try to belittle him.


When you see factual information posted and you have nothing to counter said information, you should simply not post anything.

I know the right wing debate style is to deny, name call, and divert but there comes a time when adults want to actually converse with other adults.
__________________
Check for reply next week in case I'm banned.

1JYdDv2YHXthtLjEiwtLSW9LjsN4ehQjkc
airdata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:26 PM   #40915
xj0hnx
Diamond Member
 
xj0hnx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 9,244
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by airdata View Post
How about counter anything from my post and keep to the intended forum format.

Or ... are you not capable of doing that?

checkmate.
Your dribble was countered in the 40,000 post, no need to continue repeating the response to your ignorance over, and over even more.
__________________
www.svc.com

i7 920 | EVGA X58 E758-A1 | HIS HD6870 |12GB Crucial DDR3 | 5.5TB | OS X 10.6.8

Heat
xj0hnx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:29 PM   #40916
waggy
No Lifer
 
waggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Northern IL
Posts: 64,553
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by airdata View Post
He made valid points about how head wounds bleed. Your response is to avoid agreeing with facts and try to belittle him.


When you see factual information posted and you have nothing to counter said information, you should simply not post anything.

I know the right wing debate style is to deny, name call, and divert but there comes a time when adults want to actually converse with other adults.
I know you are stupid and this is confusing.



how often do YOU shave YOUR FOREHEAD? im guessing..err NEVER. now he is saying he gets WORSE CUTS all the time. LOGIC use and you might understand why so many call you "stupid" then again most likely you won't..


even if he shaves his head. a razor cut on the head won't bleed WORSE then that. (i have done it! heh itches like hell when it comes back).

now i can see bad cuts with a straight razor..or if he is a total idiot.


either way his claims are.. unbelievable.

Last edited by waggy; 11-09-2012 at 03:31 PM.
waggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:30 PM   #40917
airdata
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,988
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by monovillage View Post
One punch fight the guys in critical, a year ago in the same town a one punch fight killed a guy.
http://www.chicoer.com/ci_21885734/o...rce=rss_viewed
As the guy you're replying to pointed out before, sure it can happen but the chance of it happening is very, very low.

Gun shots are different and the chance of dying after being shot is drastically higher. From all evidence we've heard and from GZ's own mouth, he simply pulled his gun and shot. He didn't give Trayvon time to register that he could get shot, which most likely would have ended the confrontation w\ no dead body. He simply shot first, then scrambled to try to cover his ass.

Quote:
"thousands of fights? kaff.. kaff.....bullshit.... kaff
He's most likely talking about all over the world. And he's correct. As I've pointed out much earlier in the thread, watch any ufc event and often times you'll see somebody take a vicious beating and suffer much more damage than Zimmerman suffered.

Trayvon was a 17 year old kid. In order to validate the threat you people talk about you'd need to show what Trayvon intended to do. You'd probably come up w\ a high 90 percentile that he had absolutely no intent of killing or causing permanent damage.

The same cannot be said of Zimmerman's decision to shoot a 17 year old kid.
__________________
Check for reply next week in case I'm banned.

1JYdDv2YHXthtLjEiwtLSW9LjsN4ehQjkc
airdata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:32 PM   #40918
airdata
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,988
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xj0hnx View Post
Your dribble was countered in the 40,000 post, no need to continue repeating the response to your ignorance over, and over even more.
You have no response. I posted facts that people like you refuse to acknowledge. You're the person contributing absolutely nothing to the thread.

I guaruntee if we put all of our posts side by side, yours are going to be 80-90% bullshit 1 liners with absolutely no substance at all.

Your communication skills are chimp level. Feel free to rejoin the conversation when you have something to contribute.

The kid table is over there --------------->
__________________
Check for reply next week in case I'm banned.

1JYdDv2YHXthtLjEiwtLSW9LjsN4ehQjkc
airdata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:34 PM   #40919
airdata
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,988
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by waggy View Post
I know you are stupid and this is confusing.



how often do YOU shave YOUR FOREHEAD? im guessing..err NEVER. now he is saying he gets WORSE CUTS all the time. LOGIC use and you might understand why so many call you "stupid" then again most likely you won't..


even if he shaves his head. a razor cut on the head won't bleed WORSE then that. (i have done it! heh itches like hell when it comes back).

now i can see bad cuts with a straight razor..or if he is a total idiot.


either way his claims are.. unbelievable.
unbelievable? Go watch MMA and see how bad small cuts from the head bleed. The guy has a valid point regardless of how much you want to belittle his statements of cutting himself.

Look at pro wrestling... that's where forehead cutting comes from because it bleeds so badly.

Facts 1, you 0. Run along and come back to the thread when you can contribute to the adult discussion.
__________________
Check for reply next week in case I'm banned.

1JYdDv2YHXthtLjEiwtLSW9LjsN4ehQjkc
airdata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:53 PM   #40920
xj0hnx
Diamond Member
 
xj0hnx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 9,244
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by airdata View Post
You have no response. I posted facts that people like you refuse to acknowledge. You're the person contributing absolutely nothing to the thread.

I guaruntee if we put all of our posts side by side, yours are going to be 80-90% bullshit 1 liners with absolutely no substance at all.

Your communication skills are chimp level. Feel free to rejoin the conversation when you have something to contribute.

The kid table is over there --------------->
There's plenty of responses, you are just WAY too stupid to understand them, and keep repeating the same dumb ass dribble over, and over.
__________________
www.svc.com

i7 920 | EVGA X58 E758-A1 | HIS HD6870 |12GB Crucial DDR3 | 5.5TB | OS X 10.6.8

Heat
xj0hnx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 04:08 PM   #40921
spidey07
No Lifer
 
spidey07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Posts: 65,476
Default

A broken nose is permanent disfigurement/damage, as such it is considered felnoy assault and battery. That would be a forcible felony which gives zimmerman the green light to shoot as martin was in the commission of a forcible felony in addition to preventing zimmerman escape.
__________________
___
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
spidey07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 04:32 PM   #40922
airdata
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,988
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xj0hnx View Post
There's plenty of responses, you are just WAY too stupid to understand them, and keep repeating the same dumb ass dribble over, and over.
Divert, Divert, Deny, Name call.

We all know your game. Try bringing some facts to the table next time around bud.
__________________
Check for reply next week in case I'm banned.

1JYdDv2YHXthtLjEiwtLSW9LjsN4ehQjkc
airdata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 04:41 PM   #40923
waggy
No Lifer
 
waggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Northern IL
Posts: 64,553
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidey07 View Post
A broken nose is permanent disfigurement/damage, as such it is considered felnoy assault and battery. That would be a forcible felony which gives zimmerman the green light to shoot as martin was in the commission of a forcible felony in addition to preventing zimmerman escape.
meh. i have had my nose broken 9-12 times (finally had to have surgery on it) there is no disfigurement. though i can twist it and bend it in weird shapes...


not that the disfigurment would hurt my looks. ..it might even help...
waggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 04:42 PM   #40924
alkemyst
No Lifer
 
alkemyst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Corner of EPIC and ┼WESOME ST.
Posts: 83,447
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by waggy View Post
meh. i have had my nose broken 9-12 times (finally had to have surgery on it) there is no disfigurement. though i can twist it and bend it in weird shapes...


not that the disfigurment would hurt my looks. ..it might even help...
You'd think after the first couple times you'd learn to stop running your mouth
__________________
The Masamune blade would repel the leaves and let them flow safely down the stream, while the Murasame blade would attract and cut them up.
alkemyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 04:44 PM   #40925
waggy
No Lifer
 
waggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Northern IL
Posts: 64,553
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkemyst View Post
You'd think after the first couple times you'd learn to stop running your mouth
naa between wrestling, martial arts and baseball (yeah..missed a catch..). only 1 was in a fight and i won that one heh
waggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.