· Suggestion Box
· Moderator Resources
· Moderator Discussions

Old 11-08-2012, 07:38 PM   #26
HomerJS
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by monovillage View Post
Typical liberal/progressive/Democrat class. Your hatred for and proclivity for violence against women is palpable.
Wanna bet Guccione Jr. gave it to her like that? Ironic God fearing conservative banging the former editor of Penthouse.

At one time I thought she had some kind of appeal now I wouldn't fuck her with Spidey's dick
HomerJS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 07:39 PM   #27
techs
Lifer

Quote:
Typical liberal/progressive/Democrat class. Your hatred for and proclivity for violence against women is palpable.
Apparently your aren't familiar with the things Coulter has said about her political opponents nor able to see how that could be used ironically.
Old 11-08-2012, 07:41 PM   #28
Charles Kozierok
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by techs View Post
Apparently your aren't familiar with the things Coulter has said about her political opponents nor able to see how that could be used ironically.
Apparently some people aren't familiar with the expression "two wrongs don't make a right". They teach it in kindergarten, you know. Maybe they have remedial classes for adults.

Please, all of you, stop polluting this thread with disgusting sexually-themed comments about Coulter? Thank you.
Old 11-08-2012, 07:45 PM   #29
ShawnD1
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonbeam View Post
We need Newt for President. He had the one idea that could save us, colonies on the Moon. As soon as we can establish real colonies there that thrive and are successful we can go to war with them. As soon as earth has an external threat, the Republicans will see liberals as friends, seek their advise and thinking skills to built Moon destroying weapons. Come on people, get real. Fixing conservative lunacy isn't so easy. It going to take the Moon and lots of Moonies.
I liked Newt. He was nuts, but he kept it real. Like Ron Paul, he would just come out and say what he was thinking.

Quote:
Apparently some people aren't familiar with the expression "two wrongs don't make a right". They teach it in kindergarten, you know. Maybe they have remedial classes for adults.
Until you get to math class and learn that multiplying 2 negative numbers results in a positive number. Two wrongs DO make a right.
ShawnD1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 07:54 PM   #30
buckshot24
Platinum Member

Romney lost because he wasn't conservative enough. Romney wasn't attacking Obama on ideological lines enough. He'd go on about "12 million jobs", "better take home pay" etc etc but not why Obama couldn't deliver.

Platitudes lost not conservatism.
buckshot24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 08:05 PM   #31
HomerJS
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckshot24 View Post
Romney lost because he wasn't conservative enough. Romney wasn't attacking Obama on ideological lines enough. He'd go on about "12 million jobs", "better take home pay" etc etc but not why Obama couldn't deliver.

Platitudes lost not conservatism.
I assume you think Santorum would have done better in general??
Old 11-08-2012, 08:06 PM   #32
HomerJS
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesKozierok View Post

Please, all of you, stop polluting this thread with disgusting sexually-themed comments about Coulter? Thank you.
I have no problems pointing out how phony high profile conservative are. Comments reflect reality
Old 11-08-2012, 08:08 PM   #33
buckshot24
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerJS View Post
I assume you think Santorum would have done better in general??
If I could go back in time I would have powers that wouldn't limit me to the choices in your list.
buckshot24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 08:15 PM   #34
dennilfloss
Past Lifer
1957-2014
In Memoriam

Ann making some sense... She's now failing the 'purity test' in using reason over belief, facts over preconceived notions, at least a bit. Gonna be interesting to see those on the right who will repudiate her as not conservative enough.

Desktop: Phenom II 955BE, M4A79-T DeLuxe, ASUS PA246Q 1900x1200 24" P-IPS monitor, 2 GB HIS IceQ X Turbo 7850, Corsair TX750M PSU, 8GB RAM, Windows 7 HP 64. Laptop: Dell XPS 17 L702x, i7-2760QM, 8GB RAM, 1080p, GT 555M 3GB
dennilfloss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 08:16 PM   #35
Moonbeam
Elite Member

Quote:
I bet Coulter likes it up the butt with a donkey punch.
Just sayin she strikes me as the type.
Why not just not say. There's enough demonization of women without adding to it, assuming of course that's a woman.

Damn it, did I say that? Sorry.
The above is probably just my usual sarcasm and in no way reflects my real opinion (and,or) may include subtleties of sufficient rarity as to appear to the unsuspecting like total gibberish. It may not be so much a matter that I'm far out, but rather that you have never been anywhere.
Moonbeam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 08:18 PM   #36
Moonbeam
Elite Member

Quote:
Damn, I know now I have a conservative brain. I didn't see this before I posted above.
The above is probably just my usual sarcasm and in no way reflects my real opinion (and,or) may include subtleties of sufficient rarity as to appear to the unsuspecting like total gibberish. It may not be so much a matter that I'm far out, but rather that you have never been anywhere.
Moonbeam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 08:18 PM   #37
techs
Lifer

The way the whole "introspection" thing will end is the Republicans will agree to be more politically correct in their use of language, they will muzzle thier loose cannons and counsel their members not to talk about issues that are controversial to minorities and young people.

Then they will hire a publicist to tell the world about the new "mainstream" Republican party.
Old 11-08-2012, 08:20 PM   #38
techs
Lifer

Quote:
Why not just not say. There's enough demonization of women without adding to it, assuming of course that's a woman.

If Annie wants to go around besmirching the character and conduct of innocent women just because they are Democrats or liberals then she needs to feel the pain and anguish that she is causing otherwise she will continue to do it.
Old 11-08-2012, 08:27 PM   #39
HomerJS
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckshot24 View Post
If I could go back in time I would have powers that wouldn't limit me to the choices in your list.
But Santorum is far more conservative then Romney.

Who did you want that is more conservative then Santorum? Since your premise is "conservatism did not fail"
Old 11-08-2012, 08:30 PM   #40
techs
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerJS View Post
But Santorum is far more conservative then Romney.

Who did you want that is more conservative then Santorum? Since your premise is "conservatism did not fail"
Clearly Ronald Reagan would not be conservative enough for todays Republicans. Neither would Barry Goldwater.
Old 11-08-2012, 08:35 PM   #41
HomerJS
Diamond Member

Quote:
If Annie wants to go around besmirching the character and conduct of innocent women just because they are Democrats or liberals then she needs to feel the pain and anguish that she is causing otherwise she will continue to do it.
I beg to differ with that phrase and possibly as seperate words.

Obviously she dosen't consider banging the editor of Penthouse besmirch worthy, so why should you??
Old 11-08-2012, 08:38 PM   #42
Charles Kozierok
Elite Member

Quote:
Yeah, I'm sure she's hitting F5 rapid-fire on this thread and feeling oh-so-anguished at your disgusting remarks. I mean, it's not like she doesn't make a living out of pointing at people like you and saying "see how evil liberals are?"

You're only making yourself look bad, and anguishing anyone who might want a reasonable discussion.
Old 11-08-2012, 08:42 PM   #43
HomerJS
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesKozierok View Post
Yeah, I'm sure she's hitting F5 rapid-fire on this thread and feeling oh-so-anguished at your disgusting remarks. I mean, it's not like she doesn't make a living out of pointing at people like you and saying "see how evil liberals are?"

You're only making yourself look bad, and anguishing anyone who might want a reasonable discussion.
Her sex life is evil???

Maybe she should stop until marriage.
Old 11-08-2012, 08:54 PM   #44
hal2kilo
Diamond Member

Quote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrWuMwRKH2c

Go Mariners!

Love my new Grande Cherokee Eco-Diesel
hal2kilo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 08:58 PM   #45
Londo_Jowo
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarchist420 View Post
The GOP being too moderate was the problem. If they don't pick moderate candidates, then they increase their popularity. Moderation is the root of the problem.
The GOP needs to become more socially moderate and go back to their fiscal conservative roots.
Londo_Jowo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 09:15 PM   #46
Pr0d1gy
Diamond Member

Quote:
We're not in the office, he made a sexual joke about a female authority figure he disagrees with, in a rather flippant manner no less, and you post this nonsense? Wake up man, its not 1893, nobody agrees with your retarded Inquisition-era views on the world anymore. Nice try, I mean your kind almost sent us back to the dark ages plenty of times in the past 40 years but we the people are sick of your insanity and the resulting calamity it sparks.

Making a joke about a woman is not a crime.
Old 11-08-2012, 09:15 PM   #47
nextJin
Golden Member

Quote:
Well, moderation leads to big govt and people are getting sick of big govt extremism no matter how moderate it may be. Dr. Paul is a true extremist and he would've won.
For the love of god stop harping on Paul.
"The world reacts by asking: if you cannot count on international law, then you must find other ways to ensure your security. Thus a growing number of countries seek to acquire weapons of mass destruction. This is logical: if you have the bomb, no one will touch you. We are left with talk of the need to strengthen nonproliferation, when in reality this is being eroded." - Vladimir Putin
nextJin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 10:35 PM   #48
dawp
Diamond Member

Quote:
The GOP being too moderate was the problem. If they don't pick moderate candidates, then they increase their popularity. Moderation is the root of the problem.
you do know why Akin and Mourdock lost, don't you? It wasn't because they were too moderate. both were trounced.

ASUS p8z77 v, i7 3770k, crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB, XFX HD7970 Black Edition
dawp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 10:42 PM   #49
jackstar7
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londo_Jowo View Post
The GOP needs to become more socially moderate and go back to their fiscal conservative roots.
How would corporations manipulate that platform?
jackstar7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 10:43 PM   #50
Screech
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawp View Post
you do know why Akin and Mourdock lost, don't you? It wasn't because they were too moderate. both were trounced.
Are you kidding? of course they were too moderate! If they had actually gotten women pregnant by raping them, they would have won in a landslide!
Screech is offline   Reply With Quote