1) Have you considered contacting MSI support?
2) Yes, all motherboards based on current generation platforms have sleep mode.
3) People here know how to read posts that are properly typed. If you are going to insult us for not knowing how to read, then someone really needs to point out to you how to properly punctuate and capitalize.
4) AnandTech Forums probably attracts more of the older and smarter crowd than other forums which attract the younger gamer crowd. This means your post at 8:42AM on a Monday morning would have been while most of us here are at work, or on our way to work. Many of us probably won't be able to check in on the forums until in the evening after getting home from work. But, if you are okay with going to other forums where youth, enthusiasm and unbridled opinions rule the day, then feel free to visit Overclock.net
Yes I'll make fun of them, but I also visit there regularly. I really dig all the modding going on over there.
5) Waiting almost exactly 1 hour for a reply before becoming impatient? You ever heard of the saying "patience is a virtue?" If you are too impatient to be here, then please take your insults elsewhere.
DISCLAIMER: I post this as a normal user. This post does not represent the views of AnandTech in any way.