Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3H (B75 Micro ATX)
On board graphic (HD4000)
2x 4GB Kingston Hyper X
Wester Digital 2.5in Black 320GB (WD3200BEKT)
RL01 Casing with one 120mm LED fan
Silver stone Strider essential 600W
Future I will get these 5 upgrade in order
1) Replace 320GB Scorpio Black with 1tb caviar Blue HD
2) GTX 660Ti (One of the populer brand)
3) Flash based SSD for boot drive
4) Sell 2x 4b and buy 2x 8gb
5) May be Another 120mm Non LED Case Fan
Usage According to Privilege:
1) Google Chrome
2) CS6 (in order Camera Raw / Photoshop / illustrator / Premier pro / After Effect)
3) HAWX 2
4) In future may be some other games if i upgrade to 660Ti and get time to play
7hrs on weekend 2 hrs on weekdays.
Keep future in mind i bought this PSU. At that time GTX660 is not there so i bought 600W for room Now i found 600W is over kill even with all the future upgrade. So I thought to to change my PSU to 450W. Because
Power supply will work efficient when it work on half load (20%-80%) And i'm not going to do the Graphic update soon may be after a year. So until that i feel like wasting power. So what you think? Is there any reason 450W will become not enough in future? I don't think so. Those are the only upgrade i will go for. Some time i may change to Haswell But that will be energy efficient than ivy i think.
I don't have plans to Overclock any thing But i need Stability and power efficient
So please tell me your idea?