· Moderator Resources
· Moderator Discussions

Old 11-05-2012, 03:08 PM   #26
yllus
Lifer
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesKozierok View Post
Yep. He made the classic far-right mistake: he actually told people what those on the far right believe.

Haya, it's not just a mid-America thing. Last time around the tea party gave away seats in Alaska, Nevada and Maryland.
No kidding. Hopefully the lesson the Republicans learn tomorrow is that a move back to the centre is in their self-interests.

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." - H.L. Mencken
yllus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 03:10 PM   #27
Pens1566
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yllus View Post
No kidding. Hopefully the lesson the Republicans learn tomorrow is that a move back to the centre is in their self-interests.
No. They'll say that Romney was a moderate just like McCain, and that they need a far right candidate next time. Watch.
SP33Demon: Sometimes I wonder if McCain chose Palin so nobody would ever focus on any of his faults. It's like he logged into World of Warcraft and equipped the Shield of Idiotic Absorption, i.e. Palin.
spidey07 The economy did really well under Bush. People want those good times back.
Pens1566 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 03:52 PM   #28
Moonbeam
Elite Member

The brain dead become very bold when they take their altered reality to be the same as other people's.
The above is probably just my usual sarcasm and in no way reflects my real opinion (and,or) may include subtleties of sufficient rarity as to appear to the unsuspecting like total gibberish. It may not be so much a matter that I'm far out, but rather that you have never been anywhere.
Moonbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 03:55 PM   #29
Moonbeam
Elite Member

Quote:
They need to be destroyed mercilessly and without compromise because that's how they play. A move back to the center would just be a precursor for a move back to the right. The irrational will always pose a threat unless they have no chance to get their hands on the one ring.
The above is probably just my usual sarcasm and in no way reflects my real opinion (and,or) may include subtleties of sufficient rarity as to appear to the unsuspecting like total gibberish. It may not be so much a matter that I'm far out, but rather that you have never been anywhere.
Old 11-05-2012, 04:46 PM   #30
Nemesis 1
Banned

Quote:
IF rommney loses tomorrow . Fat chance since media controls many of the polls being taken . If Romney loses . THE GOP is over . The new unity party will instead takes its place . Neo-cons and progressives will have to go back to the demon party they sprang from .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zZxXiA4geY
Nemesis 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 04:52 PM   #31
etrigan420
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis 1 View Post
IF rommney loses tomorrow . Fat chance since media controls many of the polls being taken . If Romney loses . THE GOP is over . The new unity party will instead takes its place . Neo-cons and progressives will have to go back to the demon party they sprang from .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zZxXiA4geY
ooo, Demon Party?

Sounds fun, I'm in.
etrigan420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 05:04 PM   #32
zinfamous
No Lifer

When Obama wins, it will be completely obvious that it is the fault of the Tea Party and fundamental rejection of them in this country.

Of course, none of them will ever believe that.
mentally he's such a klutz
his head is made of 50 butts
zinfamous is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 07:44 PM   #33
Moonbeam
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinfamous View Post
When Obama wins, it will be completely obvious that it is the fault of the Tea Party and fundamental rejection of them in this country.

Of course, none of them will ever believe that.
Hehehe, I love your sense of the obvious. What is obvious is totally denied by the Tea Party. They are demented. angry little hornets.
Old 11-05-2012, 07:58 PM   #34
Lemon law
Lifer

Being a dimocrat in Indiana surrounded by so many red turkeys is certainly never pleasant. But I still have a somewhat gallows humor watching Indiana 2012 GOP political adds.

As (1) The GOP rails ever hyperspastic against the 2012 Reid Pelosi agenda, while conveniently forgetting its now the Reid Weeping John Boehneir gridlock agenda since 2010.
(2) Certain wags now speculate on no real evidence if HONEY BOO BOO will be the keynote speaker at the 2016 Republican convention. While that may be a possible outcome, I prefer to point out a far more certain out come, is in the fact that BIG BIRD has zero chance of being the keynote speaker at the 2016 GOP convention.
Lemon law is offline   Reply With Quote