· Technical Forum Issues
· Personal Forum Issues
· Suggestion Box
· Moderator Resources
· Moderator Discussions

Old 10-24-2012, 06:20 PM   #26
alkemyst
No Lifer

For ephedrine I order from Canada. I rather not use the american-legal products with additional ingredients.
We are the Bloodguard. We do not forgive.
alkemyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 04:19 AM   #27
xapo99

I remember there was a product called 'Cuts' by Prolab. In the beginning it contained Ma Huang (Eph), Caffeine and White Willow (aspirin) and as these things work synergistically, the supplement worked very well.

Then there was a lot of controversy (inc. in the UK) with Ephedra products and they started to use something called, Sida Cordifolia, which is also known as 'Country Mallow' and basically a plant that grows in India that is a relation to Ma Huang (A Chinese plant) and both contained Ephedrine alkaloids.

Then they stopped using Sida, when the relevant channels cottoned on and started to use things like Citrus Aurantium (Bitter Orange) and then something else, until the final incarnations contained something like, salt, pepper and caffeine or in other words very little powerful ingredients.

It is way easier to lose fat by manipulating the diet, macro nutrients etc, meal timing, calorie amounts etc than using fat burners, as you don't get any of the unpleasant side effects.

I tend to dog out articles on the net about nutrition and save them, like this one :

http://thelucidnutritionist.net/diet...-saturate-you/
xapo99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 02:09 PM   #28
Corporate Thug
Lifer

you can use this for epherdine:

http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/bro...518561-product

BTW, alky, did you work up to 3x a day? what was your schedule like?

Member, Official AnandTech Bar Association

Corsair 700D ll i2500k@ 4.5 Ghz ll Asrock z68 gen3 ll Sapphire 7870XT Tahiti @ 1200/1600 ll Corsair A70 ll XFX 650W Black Edition ll 8GB Corsair Vengeance ll Dell 2707 WFP
Corporate Thug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 04:52 PM   #29
alkemyst
No Lifer

I have used ECA a long time on and off over the years. It doesn't impact my pulse/blood pressure much so I just pretty much start it 3x about 3-4 hours apart.

For me the appetite suppression is the best part about it.
Old 11-05-2012, 06:08 PM   #30
Corporate Thug
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkemyst View Post
I have used ECA a long time on and off over the years. It doesn't impact my pulse/blood pressure much so I just pretty much start it 3x about 3-4 hours apart.

For me the appetite suppression is the best part about it.
gotcha. I'm going to try 1x per day for the first 3 or so days, then 2 for another three or so, then go 3x per day around that 1 week mark.

Corsair 700D ll i2500k@ 4.5 Ghz ll Asrock z68 gen3 ll Sapphire 7870XT Tahiti @ 1200/1600 ll Corsair A70 ll XFX 650W Black Edition ll 8GB Corsair Vengeance ll Dell 2707 WFP
Old 11-05-2012, 07:45 PM   #31
alkemyst
No Lifer

I'd recommend running up to a supermarket and checking your BP/Pulse about 30-45mins after each dose change to see.
Old 11-06-2012, 12:08 AM   #32
Corporate Thug
Lifer

Quote:
I'd recommend running up to a supermarket and checking your BP/Pulse about 30-45mins after each dose change to see.
what increases BP/pulse? The ephedrine, the caffeine, or the combo? Cuz I use caffeine pills on a regular basis w/o any effect on heart rate.

Old 11-06-2012, 08:17 AM   #33
alkemyst
No Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corporate Thug View Post
what increases BP/pulse? The ephedrine, the caffeine, or the combo? Cuz I use caffeine pills on a regular basis w/o any effect on heart rate.
Either can affect that. Even marginally the aspirin (acting as a blood thinner can affect BP).

Of course together there can be sometimes synergistic affects that weren't evident in taking any singlely.
Old 11-06-2012, 09:23 PM   #34
bononos
Platinum Member

Quote:
I think ephedrine is the main contributor. Don't take it with yohimbine or you can hear blood wooshing around in your head.
bononos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 12:16 PM   #35
Pantlegz
Diamond Member

Quote:
Both/either they're stimulants and one of the possible effects is increased heart rate which can in turn increase blood pressure. Taking both at the same time can increase it. In reality if you're doing an EC or ECA stack you shouldn't be at the point that you're worried about a slight spike in either.

Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated
Pantlegz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 12:22 PM   #36
Pantlegz
Diamond Member

Quote:
IMHO the SL program is not a good fat-burning one. I like a more hyperthrophy focused plan where reps are up and intensity is kept over a longer period.

This doesn't make sense, most programs wont have much effect on weight loss just because at best a normal person will burn a few hundred calories a day in the gym at best but doing a hypertrophy routine while you're attempting to cut is stupid. hypertrophy is the increase of tissue volume which is going to make you more likely to gain weight. I've cut just fine doing SL/SS as well as Madcow's intermediate routine. I have a much harder time cutting on with The Juggernaut Method just because it's quite a bit more intense and cutting carbs isn't as easy because I need to recover.

Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated
Pantlegz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 01:38 AM   #37
Entity23

There is also ECA big brother Clenbuterol. Way harsher.

Entity23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 08:24 AM   #38
surfsatwerk
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entity23 View Post
There is also ECA big brother Clenbuterol. Way harsher.
Buying semi-legal research chemicals online rarely ends well.
Old 11-28-2012, 04:56 PM   #39
alkemyst
No Lifer

at that level go get some HCG. I take a low dose of it since my testosterone is low and it keeps my nuts nice. It has a nice weight loss effect (I am not using it extremely).

The simple insulin syringes to inject in your abs is easy. My weekly thigh injection sometimes hurts for a few days like this week.
Old 11-28-2012, 09:54 PM   #40
Muse
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by superccs View Post
Yeah those diet pills all have on the back of them the words "when combine with a healthy diet and exercise"

The pills themselves are usually poison and stimulants like you would fine on the back of an energy drink.

If you are really interested in losing some weight get a hold of some amphetamines.
Yeah, amphetamines really kill your appetite, can be a dynamite high too, but they can be hell on your body, mind too. Best to avoid them, IMO. There's nothing like a natural high and an active lifestyle for weight control, with myriad positive other benefits.
Old 11-29-2012, 06:31 AM   #41
Whisper
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muse View Post
Yeah, amphetamines really kill your appetite, can be a dynamite high too, but they can be hell on your body, mind too. Best to avoid them, IMO. There's nothing like a natural high and an active lifestyle for weight control, with myriad positive other benefits.
I'd agree. The jury is still out on the long-term effects of amphetamine use in children and adults for whom it's prescribed (e.g., those with ADHD), but there are a fair number of researchers and practitioners who are hypothesizing potential neurotoxicity. I personally wouldn't bother risking it, especially when weight loss can be achieved naturally and without the aid of OTC or prescription products (as Muse mentioned).

Heck, I've been working out for 12 or so years at this point, and I don't even bother using protein.
Whisper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 06:01 PM   #42
marmasatt
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfsatwerk View Post
Buying semi-legal research chemicals online rarely ends well.
Hmmm. I've been out of the game for a bit, but I don't believe there is still anything "semi legal" or "researchy" about this drug. It's a wicked thermogenic.

Cheap Glucosamine anyone?
marmasatt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:15 PM   #43
shortylickens
No Lifer

This thread is still going?

http://imgur.com/gallery/eWCGT
shortylickens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:58 PM   #44
Entity23

It's still found as a 'research chemical'. I've bought it a lot from a trusted site and it does work, for me, for 2 weeks only though. It's hell on your CNS though, constant shakes for me.

Entity23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 07:33 PM   #45
petrieslastword

I've had some limited success with the ones with caffeine and appetite suppressing, but those aren't really helping you lose weight, they just speed the metabolism a tiny bit and can help you stay in control of cravings. There's no magic pill.
petrieslastword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 06:54 PM   #46
Cstefan
Golden Member

Clen works too well. ECA is pimp too. Both can be unsafe really quickly if you aren't smart about it.
Outside of that, only the DMAA based ones have ever done it for me. If only for the appetite suppression it gives. DMAA also helps with my ADD quite a lot since my docs won't even talk to me about it.
Cstefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 07:03 PM   #47
HeXen
Diamond Member

depends on the person, but the ones with ephedrine in it do a good job of killing my appetite. though I use them as an alternative to say an energy drink than to lose weight.

"Moderation" "Self discipline" "Willpower" "Responsibility" "Think ahead" "Independent"
HeXen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 12:39 PM   #48
tortoise

Garcinia Cambogia . . YouTube . . iHerb
tortoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 02:46 PM   #49
lollyjoe

Default fat loss tea

there are chances that the fat loss pills can cause serious side effects. You should do regular exercise and follow a healthy diet in order to keep yourself healthy and fit. I have tried and it works. There are also natural short cuts like fat loss tea.
lollyjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 05:49 AM   #50
NWilliam

I'm against pills in general and I'd never try something like a diet pill, who knows what it actually does to your body..
NWilliam is offline   Reply With Quote