· Suggestion Box
· Moderator Resources
· Moderator Discussions

Old 11-05-2012, 05:12 PM   #176
alkemyst
No Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Squirrel View Post
Wow, leaving wife because of sex performance, that's extremely low, and lame. You don't really deserve her anyway if all you have her for is sex. A proper relationship is more than just about the sex. Your life sure is pitiful if you feel that sex is the only thing to live for. You rather continue prostituting yourself to random girls who have no emotional tie with you. How sad.

To bring this back on topic, I've been debating on what to eat for supper. I might get a sub, which is basically a sandwich.
Bro, if you think sex is an optional part of a marriage then you are fucking nuts or secretly plowing dudes on the side.
Old 11-05-2012, 05:20 PM   #177
waggy
No Lifer

Quote:
Wow, leaving wife because of sex performance, that's extremely low, and lame. You don't really deserve her anyway if all you have her for is sex. A proper relationship is more than just about the sex. Your life sure is pitiful if you feel that sex is the only thing to live for. You rather continue prostituting yourself to random girls who have no emotional tie with you. How sad.

To bring this back on topic, I've been debating on what to eat for supper. I might get a sub, which is basically a sandwich.
to be honest him divorcing her would be the best thing for them both. and odd as it sounds im sure more would have some respect for him then what he has been doing to her.

a sub sounds good though. i broke down and made some cheesy hamburgers (used peperjack and chedder..yumm)
waggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 05:24 PM   #178
WelshBloke
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkemyst View Post
Bro, if you think sex is an optional part of a marriage then you are fucking nuts or secretly plowing dudes on the side.
I'm going to have to agree with alky here. Sex isn't everything in a relationship but it is an important part. Without it you are just good friends.
Old 11-05-2012, 05:29 PM   #179
Red Squirrel
Lifer

Quote:
That was not my point, my point was sex should not be the primary reason for marriage. There is a love aspect you may want to study up on.

But if you don't actually love your wife and just have her as a sex toy, then it's definitely in her best interest that you divorce her. You completely disrespected her the first time you went out to blow a chick other than her, so if she found out she should be the one divorcing you, and she has a valid reason for it. I'm no marriage counselor but this seems to be fairly straightforward common sense stuff and you blew it completely. You think you're all that, but you really arn't.
Old 11-05-2012, 06:10 PM   #180
mmntech
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LookBehindYou View Post
This.

Boycott SiriusXM
mmntech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 06:13 PM   #181
slightlyhuman
Lifer

Quote:
What is your great contribution to the forums bro other than incessant bitching and whining?
you're a fucking joke.

what's even more pathetic is the followers(mods included) in your little fan club.

but hey, if this site is what keeps your sanity and not killing yourself over your miserable life, then by all means
Old 11-05-2012, 06:14 PM   #182
TecHNooB
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyhuman View Post
you're a fucking joke.

what's even more pathetic is the followers(mods included) in your little fan club.

but hey, if this site is what keeps your sanity and not killing yourself over your miserable life, then by all means
stop ruining it for the rest of us.

go on alky, tell us how u feel about your wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianmanahan View Post
smoblikat you fool, you fell victim to one of the classic blunders! the most famous of which is "never post your actual pay in an ATOT brag thread", but only slightly less well known is this: "never post your actual pay when alkemyst is online!!" hahahahaha
TecHNooB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 07:01 PM   #183
sjwaste
Diamond Member

What's your stance on sandwiches?
sjwaste is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 07:05 PM   #184
mmntech
Lifer

Pics of wife? I need to decide whether this soon-to-be-divorced cougar is up to snuff for little mmntech.

Boycott SiriusXM
mmntech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 07:37 PM   #185
alkemyst
No Lifer

Quote:
you're a fucking joke.

You know what fuckstick, I am doing nothing wrong which is why the mods don't care. If you have a problem with the moderation here and keep voicing that publically, that is grounds for getting whacked by them.

Here is a little pearl of wisdom, ignore my fucking threads if they make you so unstable.
Old 11-05-2012, 07:39 PM   #186
alkemyst
No Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TecHNooB View Post
stop ruining it for the rest of us.

go on alky, tell us how u feel about your wife
I like my wife...that's what makes this both hard and why I have dealt with it for so long. However, like I have said; since I have been now going out more and more and the fact that she will not go out anyways I have met more and more people that want to make things more regular with me rather than just some random events here and there.

It's gone from sort of everyone happy to now I am getting pressured by it all.
Old 11-05-2012, 07:44 PM   #187
alkemyst
No Lifer

Quote:
That was not my point, my point was sex should not be the primary reason for marriage. There is a love aspect you may want to study up on.

But if you don't actually love your wife and just have her as a sex toy, then it's definitely in her best interest that you divorce her. You completely disrespected her the first time you went out to blow a chick other than her, so if she found out she should be the one divorcing you, and she has a valid reason for it. I'm no marriage counselor but this seems to be fairly straightforward common sense stuff and you blew it completely. You think you're all that, but you really arn't.
Since you are all of a child still, you fail to understand that not all couples married or not have closed relationships. I have never 'cheated' on my wife. I believe you were part of the threads I had in 2007 or 2008 when she wanted a divorce in the first place and I was out dating regularly. About 6-8 months after that I met someone that was a regular part of my life and that's what got my wife recanting the divorce she wanted in the first place and letting me know it's not so much having girlfriends that bothers her, it's falling in love with someone and/or having those girlfriends be indiscreet and any of her friends.

So those have been the rules and I was ok with them up until recently. She is not being disrespected or lied too.
Old 11-05-2012, 07:45 PM   #188
SagaLore
Elite Member

Quote:
since I have been now going out more and more and the fact that she will not go out anyways I have met more and more people that want to make things more regular with me rather than just some random events here and there.
Quote:
I am doing nothing wrong
Does she know you are meeting up with all these women?
SagaLore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 07:48 PM   #189
alkemyst
No Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SagaLore View Post
Does she know you are meeting up with all these women?
I am not sure how many times I have to explain this...are you fuckers reading the words I write or just trying to be difficult?

The deal has been she doesn't mind g/fs...she doesn't want me falling in love or getting serious and hence making them part of my day to day life.

I am the one with the problem in this now as there have been quite a few that I want to spend more time with.
Old 11-05-2012, 07:48 PM   #190
ichy
Diamond Member

Alkemyst is the greatest troll of all time.
ôOur belief is not a belief. Our principles are not a faith. We do not rely soley upon science and reason, because these are necessary rather than sufficient factors, but we distrust anything that contradicts science or outrages reason. We may differ on many things, but what we respect is free inquiry, openmindedness, and the pursuit of ideas for their own sake.ö
-Christopher Hitchens
ichy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 07:50 PM   #191
Ns1
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichy View Post
Alkemyst is the greatest troll of all time.
something we can all agree on.
Old 11-05-2012, 07:52 PM   #192
SagaLore
Elite Member

Quote:
I am not sure how many times I have to explain this...are you fuckers reading the words I write or just trying to be difficult?

The deal has been she doesn't mind g/fs...she doesn't want me falling in love or getting serious and hence making them part of my day to day life.

I am the one with the problem in this now as there have been quite a few that I want to spend more time with.
So if she logged into AT forums, there would be no surprises?
Old 11-05-2012, 07:55 PM   #193
momeNt
Diamond Member

Do you report people that post in your own threads too? Or do the mods just know to read them by now to ban all the miscreants?
momeNt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 07:55 PM   #194
alkemyst
No Lifer

She doesn't want to know about it really, so reading about it wouldn't have her be thrilled. She has no online persona though. She doesn't care about much of anything online except her FTP site for her Tivo in Japan and email back and forth to some of her financial things and family.
Old 11-05-2012, 07:57 PM   #195
alkemyst
No Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by momeNt View Post
Do you report people that post in your own threads too? Or do the mods just know to read them by now to ban all the miscreants?
If someone makes a threat or does something against the rules I have been given, I will let the mods handle it. I have been asked to do that rather than react to it.

In general though, I don't really report many people ever.
Old 11-05-2012, 08:04 PM   #196
SagaLore
Elite Member

Quote:
She doesn't want to know about it really, so reading about it wouldn't have her be thrilled. She has no online persona though. She doesn't care about much of anything online except her FTP site for her Tivo in Japan and email back and forth to some of her financial things and family.
Fair enough. You should probably stop talking about it. If there is something specific you want to discuss about your upcoming divorce you should probably hide it in L&R. You should stick to flexing and driving cars here in ATOT.
Old 11-05-2012, 08:06 PM   #197
slightlyhuman
Lifer

Quote:
You know what fuckstick, I am doing nothing wrong which is why the mods don't care. If you have a problem with the moderation here and keep voicing that publically, that is grounds for getting whacked by them.

Here is a little pearl of wisdom, ignore my fucking threads if they make you so unstable.
you're not doing anything wrong? you're constantly bragging how big of a piece of shit you are to your wife. you're in foreclosure but constantly argue with any one who tells you you're wrong. the thing is, i'm not unstable after your threads. a part of me feels bad for you while the other gets enjoyment how bad you seek attention off the internet.

we all have our things. i'm content this evening after seeing you react like that.

thanks
Old 11-05-2012, 08:08 PM   #198
alkemyst
No Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SagaLore View Post
Fair enough. You should probably stop talking about it. If there is something specific you want to discuss about your upcoming divorce you should probably hide it in L&R. You should stick to flexing and driving cars here in ATOT.
That would defeat Dr. Pizza's intentions of having me seeded to Google.
Old 11-05-2012, 08:15 PM   #199
alkemyst
No Lifer

Quote:
you're not doing anything wrong? you're constantly bragging how big of a piece of shit you are to your wife. you're in foreclosure but constantly argue with any one who tells you you're wrong. the thing is, i'm not unstable after your threads. a part of me feels bad for you while the other gets enjoyment how bad you seek attention off the internet.

we all have our things. i'm content this evening after seeing you react like that.

thanks
what the fuck are you talking about above?

I am pretty good to my wife, we have an arrangement. She gets by with only contributing about $300 a month...just her car payment is $450 THAT I PAY, I even let her keep it in her name to help HER CREDIT SCORE and had to pay a 2% penalty (4% APR vs the 1.99% I qualified on my own for). Any of the animals she wants taken care of I pay for, there is another cat going in for spay and vet care this Friday that I not only pay for but do the transport to and from since her own job is unflexible. She doesn't have it bad at all.

I have explained the foreclosure situation. I had no choice but to stop paying. They have gotten money every month for 4+ years and nothing was applied to the mortgage.

The funny part is I just opened a letter from Discover approving me for another $1500 of credit line and giving it at 18 months interest free. My Fico in the letter is 668. Not exactly stellar (I was in the mid 700's), but good enough for pretty much anything you want to buy including mortgages.

You need to get over my awesomeness. It's just the way my life goes. Chicks dig me.
Old 11-05-2012, 08:16 PM   #200
Red Squirrel
Lifer

Quote:
Since you are all of a child still, you fail to understand that not all couples married or not have closed relationships. I have never 'cheated' on my wife. I believe you were part of the threads I had in 2007 or 2008 when she wanted a divorce in the first place and I was out dating regularly. About 6-8 months after that I met someone that was a regular part of my life and that's what got my wife recanting the divorce she wanted in the first place and letting me know it's not so much having girlfriends that bothers her, it's falling in love with someone and/or having those girlfriends be indiscreet and any of her friends.

So those have been the rules and I was ok with them up until recently. She is not being disrespected or lied too.
All the steroids you take must be screwing with your brain if you think cheating is ok. I don't care what you call it, it's still cheating. You are married, you go out with other chick, that is cheating.