Completed the form per instructions:
PLEASE when you POST threads asking for input on system builds tell us...
1. What YOUR PC will be used for. That means what types of tasks you'll be performing.
internet and online mmo's
2. What YOUR budget is. A price range is acceptable as long as it's not more than a 20% spread
3. What country YOU will be buying YOUR parts from.
usa, newegg microcenter
4. IF YOU have a brand preference. That means, are you an Intel-Fanboy, AMD-Fanboy, ATI-Fanboy, nVidia-Fanboy, Seagate-Fanboy, WD-Fanboy, etc.
5. If YOU intend on using any of YOUR current parts, and if so, what those parts are.
*psu, keyboard, mouse
7. IF YOU plan on overclocking or run the system at default speeds.
8. What resolution will you be using?
1024 x 768
9. WHEN do you plan to build it?
Note that it is usually not cost or time effective to choose your build more than a month before you actually plan to be using it.
X. Do you need to purchase any software to go with the system, such as Windows or Blu Ray playback software?
i have a copy of xp, need something better
Basically my system is old/ atm nonfunctional, and I want to get into the modern times but I'm not a heavy gamer so I don't need the best. I have a new psu but the rest of my stuff is from ide times. I just surf the net and play some mmo's. Can you help me with a budget build? Thanks.