View Single Post
Old 07-01-2010, 01:45 PM   #53
ModestGamer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Gaatjes View Post
Amazing...

That virus is scary indeed. But what worries me is there are no enforced guidelines.
I am sure that the people who work with extinct viruses or lethal ones like polio or the 1918 flu virus do not need enforced guidelines , they know how dangerous the material is they work with. What do you think about this ? Are the precautions taken really that strict ?
you think the polio virus is extinct ? Far from it.

Quote:
My personal opinion is that almost all cancers must be virus related. I think that toxic materials that cause cancer, are not the primary cause, but a catalyst to jump start the process.
actually a poor immune system is the biggest offender of cancers.a healthy immune system spots and removes cancers. Odd that cancer rates sky rocket alongside immunization rates. Disturbing trend.

Quote:
What was mentioned in the article was interesting :

Here are some more links about viruses and cancer. Might come in handy, however i would not be surprised you already know about them...

Cervical cancer

JC virus

Virus inside brain tumors.

EDIT : typing errors and link :

cache, main memory and mass storage

active, gene-rich and inactive, gene-poor stretches

Now does that not sound like cache, main memory and mass storage ?

Well obviously a poorly performing immune system will not catch the virus that cuases the cell mutation that leads to cancer. It is common sense.
ModestGamer is offline   Reply With Quote