Rant Conspiracy theories/ Crazy thoughts -- Post your whackiest beliefs in here that no one agrees with WITHOUT REGRETS!

Page 33 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

akugami

Diamond Member
Feb 14, 2005
I think I cracked the Trump Code.

Trump is secretly propping up the Law Industry.

How else do you explain the many lawyers he has needed? How else do you explain the fact that most of his lawyers need lawyers? And don't forget that the other side arguing against Trump, or his lawyers, are also lawyers.

• Wow
Reactions: Indus

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003

The billionaires are panicing..

There's a storm coming
that guy is so full of shit. we're living reaganomics and have been for the last 40 years. i'm pretty sure those guys are the ones panicing, because they're selling pure capitalism as the holy grail. yeah...look where it got us. a new gilded age and a resurgence of white nationalism.

Reactions: hal2kilo and Indus

Pens1566

Lifer
Oct 11, 2005
Frank Luntz is a fucking sack of shit. With a terrible rug.

He should be launched into the sun, face first.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
that guy is so full of shit. we're living reaganomics and have been for the last 40 years. i'm pretty sure those guys are the ones panicing, because they're selling pure capitalism as the holy grail. yeah...look where it got us. a new gilded age and a resurgence of white nationalism.
One of the most evil person's on this earth.

Indus

Lifer
May 11, 2002
Trumpanzees and Humans are have evolved into different species who disagree on dogs, demons, and democracy.

We need to become divorced and distant from each other!

Just divide the fucking country already!

Feb 4, 2009
I think aliens exist, but they have the technology to study us from afar. They listened and watched a bit, and said "fuck that, let them kill themselves" and then decided to check back in 100,000 years or so.

I highly doubt they needed to anally probe some poor crazy bastards in person, unless they do that sort of stuff for fun.
I have become more of a believer in the great empty or quiet, kind of forgot what it’s called.
Basically there is tons and tons of possibility for life. Problems are:
Vast majority of life fails as in it doesn’t last long enough to leave the Planet. Either by disaster or sickness or they simple kill each other.
Faster than light travel is not possible and will never be possible so all life is contained on their home planet or maybe a nearby moon or something.
The odds of life becoming advanced enough to even have radios is so slim none of us ever exist at the same time, thus it’s impossible to hear them.

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
I have become more of a believer in the great empty or quiet, kind of forgot what it’s called.
Basically there is tons and tons of possibility for life. Problems are:
Vast majority of life fails as in it doesn’t last long enough to leave the Planet. Either by disaster or sickness or they simple kill each other.
Faster than light travel is not possible and will never be possible so all life is contained on their home planet or maybe a nearby moon or something.
The odds of life becoming advanced enough to even have radios is so slim none of us ever exist at the same time, thus it’s impossible to hear them.

That factor seems to be increasingly significant. Judging from the one case we can study, it seems likely that intelligent civilizations don't last very long before destroying themselves. Hence while there might be others in the universe, they don't overlap in time very much.

Reactions: hal2kilo

[DHT]Osiris

Lifer
Dec 15, 2015
That factor seems to be increasingly significant. Judging from the one case we can study, it seems likely that intelligent civilizations don't last very long before destroying themselves. Hence while there might be others in the universe, they don't overlap in time very much.
Counter point: there's aliens all over the place, they're just smart enough to not attract attention. I think it's far more likely we'd encounter an incredibly advanced species just about the time we're ready to leave our solar system; precisely to prevent us from doing so.

• Love
Reactions: feralkid

Indus

Lifer
May 11, 2002
Maybe it's time for Biden to pull a 2016.

Hildabeast Trump is gonna win so we need to have checks and balances.. so vote for dem senators and congressmen all the way!

Indus

Lifer
May 11, 2002
For my 10,000th post.. my most deepest inner supercalifragilisticexpialidocious conspiracy theory:

Hendrix never died.. he continues to roam the universe
And Earth was just part of his grand tour..

There is too much confusion
I can't get no relief
There are many here among us..
Who feel that life is but a joke!

• Love
Reactions: hal2kilo

pete6032

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2010
whoever-made-this-meme-made-that-mermaid-thicc-v0-3ah18yhj1yxc1.jpeg

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Batshit Professional boxer says he only tested positive for steroids because he supports Trump and now the Global Pedophile Cabal is after him.

He lost track of the narrative; otherwise, he would’ve said “global elite pedophile cabal”

One too many blows to the head...

• Haha
Reactions: Indus and hal2kilo

[DHT]Osiris

Lifer
Dec 15, 2015
Any particular reason for the Apple hate?

Just curious why. Because I find most Apple haters are as bad, or worse, than the hardcore Apple fanboys.

Myself, I use what works. I do use Apple products, IBM products, Intel, and AMD. All of which have research facilities in Israel.
I hate Apple because of this:
1714874691634.png

It singularly represents everything wrong with Apple Inc as of today, and tells you everything you need to know about them as a company.

Reactions: nakedfrog and Indus