++ ATOT official NEF thread part IV ++

Page 8034 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

bigboxes

Lifer
Apr 6, 2002
November 18, 1989. Nebraska/OU game. Game was not televised due to Oklahoma being on probation again. I was sitting at the rail on the goal line. Our QB won the day, raining TDs down on OU. I remember the cheerleaders leading the crowd in chanting OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! SUCKS! NU won 42-25. Finally decided to frame these pics.

h5fabwx.jpg

Reactions: Charmonium

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Orange cat was sleeping hard all curled up, was petting him and getting no reaction then finally he did his "broooooou" sound and did a big stretch and started to purr. I can't resist when I see them like that, must pet!

• Love
Reactions: Charmonium

bigboxes

Lifer
Apr 6, 2002
I thought I had left my phone at a restaurant. I had just got home and couldn't find it anywhere. Went back to the restaurant. They didn't have it. Came home. Looked again. Didn't find it. Ate my getting cold food. The whole time I'm worrying about someone accessing my phone and what I should do next. I finish my food. Decide to check my place one more time. Found it on the treadmill. That was an uncomfortable 45 minutes. Thank God I found it!

Reactions: alfa147x

eldorado99

Lifer
Feb 16, 2004
I thought I had left my phone at a restaurant. I had just got home and couldn't find it anywhere. Went back to the restaurant. They didn't have it. Came home. Looked again. Didn't find it. Ate my getting cold food. The whole time I'm worrying about someone accessing my phone and what I should do next. I finish my food. Decide to check my place one more time. Found it on the treadmill. That was an uncomfortable 45 minutes. Thank God I found it!
happened to me with my keys at work once... plus I knew I needed to find them or I couldn't go home!

bigboxes

Lifer
Apr 6, 2002
Losing your keys, wallet or phone can be traumatizing. I'm driving back to the restaurant and I'm blaming my ADHD. I kept telling myself I wouldn't be mad at myself if I eventually find them back at home. Now on to the next great adventure!

bigboxes

Lifer
Apr 6, 2002
I'm doing some maintenance on my Plex server. Things weren't connecting through Plex even though I could access them through mapped drives on my main rig. I'm guessing that Plex had the map differently. So, I decided to delete all the libraries and reinstall them. Plex makes it such a slow process.

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
I'm doing some maintenance on my Plex server. Things weren't connecting through Plex even though I could access them through mapped drives on my main rig. I'm guessing that Plex had the map differently. So, I decided to delete all the libraries and reinstall them. Plex makes it such a slow process.
you need to specify full path. and of course the drive has to be shared.

like \\Dualxeonl5640\WD6TB_B\HD\Anime Current Season