PDA

View Full Version : Stallard Arms INC Model JS 9mm

Brutuskend
05-09-2002, 08:32 PM
Any of you guys ever had any experance with one of these?
I just picked one up today for CHEAP!
Got a 8 round and a 9 round clip aswell.

I took it out to the woods this afternoon and it shoots dead on...

But now I have to clean it.. ;)

Anyone ever broken down one of these beasts??

tweakmm
05-09-2002, 08:34 PM
lucky bastard :P

kgraeme
05-09-2002, 08:40 PM
Here's a place to buy (http://www.e-gunparts.com/products.asp?chrMasterModel=4030zJS-9MM) breakdown schematics and replacement parts.

Brutuskend
05-09-2002, 10:06 PM
up for the gun people

Brutuskend
05-10-2002, 04:24 PM
Nobody knows anything about these HUH?

Hammer
05-10-2002, 04:32 PM
no, I'm not familiar with it.

Don Vito Corleone
05-10-2002, 04:59 PM
Isn't a Stallard some kind of ~$100 Saturday-night special, a la Hi-Point or Raven Arms? No offense meant by this; I have never seen or handled one.

Mookow
05-10-2002, 05:53 PM
Sorry, I've got no info on it for you, but I do have a question: how cheap is "CHEAP!"?

free bump, btw

Brutuskend
05-11-2002, 10:05 AM
Isn't a Stallard some kind of ~$100 Saturday-night special, a la Hi-Point or Raven Arms? No offense meant by this; I have never seen or handled one

Yeah it's not real pretty, but it does work and I can hit what I aim at. And in the end, it's that what counts? ;)

And for $100 I figure I could resell it after awhile and brake even...

BTW: I finally figured out how to strip it. You have to knock out a roll pin in the body through a notch in the slide...

MrBond
05-11-2002, 10:11 AM
I don't trust cheap pistols. Especially autoloaders. Friend of mine was nearly hurt badly when his buddy's Bryco exploded. Make sure you wear shooting glasses and take someone with you when you're shooting.

kgraeme
05-11-2002, 10:27 AM
Stallard may be cheap in price, but many people love them because they are American made. I personally don't get excited about guns anymore. They are a tool. I don't buy a lawnmower when I live in an apartment, and I don't have a gun if I'm not being asked to shoot people. As for self-defense, I personally don't need a gun for that and it's never even come up for about the last fifteen years.

ronstallard
03-29-2011, 09:55 PM
Any of you guys ever had any experance with one of these?
I just picked one up today for CHEAP!

I took it out to the woods this afternoon and it shoots dead on...

But now I have to clean it.. ;)

Anyone ever broken down one of these beasts??
Pull the slide back untill you see a roll pin. Use a punch and drive it out. Lift the slide and it soms apart. Put it back together the same. make sure sear is in corect position. Cleaning can be done without taking it apart.
clean the bore and throat with a barrel brush. Wipe it clean and shoot again.
I used to make a jig with a nails in a board to hole the slide into position.

schneiderguy
03-29-2011, 10:50 PM

magazine

http://1**************.com/_RYwUPr35rLw/SMSzcYalaPI/AAAAAAAAAM4/pgTUU7jUlFo/s1600/Magazine%2B-%2Bvs%2B-%2BClip.jpg

:colbert:

Howard
03-29-2011, 11:02 PM
thread necro... by the manufacturer

i deem it acceptable

lupi
03-29-2011, 11:34 PM
thread necro... by the manufacturer

i deem it acceptable

lol, that is actually pretty cool.

preslove
03-29-2011, 11:52 PM
Pull the slide back untill you see a roll pin. Use a punch and drive it out. Lift the slide and it soms apart. Put it back together the same. make sure sear is in corect position. Cleaning can be done without taking it apart.
clean the bore and throat with a barrel brush. Wipe it clean and shoot again.
I used to make a jig with a nails in a board to hole the slide into position.

No blackman avatar?