PDA

View Full Version : There someone I can go to get a list of all my previous addresses?


Imported
04-30-2007, 02:50 PM
So I'm finishing some paperwork for a new job that requires me to get security clearance, but it's asking for every place I've lived in during the past 10 years.. I've moved 6 times (once during each year of college) and only can remember 3 of the addresses.

Anyone know how I'd be able to obtain a list of my previous addresses? I don't think my bank would have it as I had my parents address listed for that, same with credit cards, and any other important documents..

FoBoT
04-30-2007, 02:52 PM
try this

http://www.zabasearch.com/

KLin
04-30-2007, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by: Imported
So I'm finishing some paperwork for a new job that requires me to get security clearance, but it's asking for every place I've lived in during the past 10 years.. I've moved 6 times (once during each year of college) and only can remember 3 of the addresses.

Anyone know how I'd be able to obtain a list of my previous addresses? I don't think my bank would have it as I had my parents address listed for that, same with credit cards, and any other important documents..

It's doubtful your bank, your credit card companies, the irs, the postal office, etc would have list of your previous addresses. You're responsible for keeping track of previous addresses.

Imported
04-30-2007, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by: KLin

Originally posted by: Imported
So I'm finishing some paperwork for a new job that requires me to get security clearance, but it's asking for every place I've lived in during the past 10 years.. I've moved 6 times (once during each year of college) and only can remember 3 of the addresses.

Anyone know how I'd be able to obtain a list of my previous addresses? I don't think my bank would have it as I had my parents address listed for that, same with credit cards, and any other important documents..

It's doubtful your bank, your credit card companies, the irs, the postal office, etc would have list of your previous addresses. You're responsible for keeping track of previous addresses.

I figured as much.

:Q:Q:Q Just checked Paypal and the three I didn't know were listed as previous shipping addresses.. yay!

smack Down
04-30-2007, 03:02 PM
You have to list someone that knew you at that address. Give them a call and ask them what address you lived at.

jfall
04-30-2007, 03:04 PM
man, how could you honestly forget where you lived

Leros
04-30-2007, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by: jfall
man, how could you honestly forget where you lived

I lived in a place for 3 months. I don't remember what the address was.

This was only a few years ago too.

Imported
04-30-2007, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by: smack Down
You have to list someone that knew you at that address. Give them a call and ask them what address you lived at.

Yea, I know. But I doubt they'd remember too.


Originally posted by: jfall
man, how could you honestly forget where you lived

I remember where I lived when it was 1+ year living there.. but during school I did like 8 month stints at the locations. All my credit/bank/etc was tied to a different address so I didn't pay attention much to the address of where I lived. I know where I lived (like I could drive to the place if I was back down in the area), just not the address.