PDA

View Full Version : So what's starbucks' refill policy?

IHAVEAQUESTION
06-24-2009, 04:21 PM
Not sure how the refill policy works but I must have read from somewhere that you get a free refill (cold or hot) if the purchase is made on starbucks card. That's exactly what I did, but no, the lady said only ice coffee or tea gets free refill...not frappuccino. Hmmm, so I just spent $4 on one 16oz drink, instead of two.

Condemn me, ATOT.

TruePaige
06-24-2009, 04:22 PM

OCGuy
06-24-2009, 04:23 PM
Was IHAVEASTUPIDQUESTION taken?

oiprocs
You go to starbucks?

Loser.

gorcorps
To think they'd give you anything for free is laughable at best. I'm surprised they off free refills on anything.

PlasmaBomb
06-24-2009, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by: OCguy

It was too long.

TruePaige
06-24-2009, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by: scorpious
You ask for refills at starbucks?

Loser.

Fixed, nothing wrong with Starbucks.

Also, did you expect a refill on a $4 drink? Iced coffee is cheap and like a $1.80, so if anything that would be plausible...

oiprocs
06-24-2009, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by: TruePaige

Loser.

I'm a liar. Starbucks sucks your bucks.

dainthomas
06-24-2009, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by: IHAVEAQUESTION
Not sure how the refill policy works but I must have read from somewhere that you get a free refill (cold or hot) if the purchase is made on starbucks card. That's exactly what I did, but no, the lady said only ice coffee or tea gets free refill...not frappuccino. Hmmm, so I just spent $4 on one 16oz drink, instead of two.

Condemn me, ATOT.

I'm amazed that they don't give two milkshakes for the price of one.

HardcoreRobot
06-24-2009, 04:30 PM
wow, i was just starting to not miss you

IHAVEAQUESTION
06-24-2009, 04:31 PM

Loser.

Also, did you expect a refill on a $4 drink? Iced coffee is cheap and like a $1.80, so if anything that would be plausible...

But how is frappuccino not a "cold" drink? It says free refill for hot and cold drink. :(

GodlessAstronomer
06-24-2009, 04:31 PM
Why the fuck should they give you anything for free? And what sort of a homo drinks frappuccino?

joesmoke
06-24-2009, 04:32 PM
their refill policy is simple, you give them 4 bucks and they refill your drink and give you a new cup.

Capt Caveman
06-24-2009, 04:32 PM

Loser.

But how is frappuccino not a "cold" drink? It says free refill for hot and cold drink. :(

You're a dumbass.

/thread

dainthomas
06-24-2009, 04:38 PM

Loser.

Do you get free milkshake refills at McDonald's?

PlasmaBomb
06-24-2009, 04:44 PM
Answer? (http://www.starbucks.com/cardrewards/images/rewards-refills.jpg)

A frappachino isn't a brewed drink?

TruePaige
06-24-2009, 04:46 PM

Loser.

It is an espresso based beverage, not from their brewed coffee.

Brewed coffee means they put some Pike's Place in a cup and if you want add ice.

TruePaige
06-24-2009, 04:47 PM

Loser.

I concur with my own point

I know, who would ask for refills?

Krazy4Real
06-24-2009, 04:48 PM
Starbucks is such a waste of money.

TruePaige
06-24-2009, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by: Krazy4Real

Why is that? $1.80 for some coffee. Same anywhere, and I don't feel like making coffee and lugging it around in a Thermos all day.

TecHNooB
06-24-2009, 05:01 PM

Why is that? $1.80 for some coffee. Same anywhere, and I don't feel like making coffee and lugging it around in a Thermos all day.

You can get more from McD's for about $1.30.

SparkyJJO
06-24-2009, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by: TecHNooB

Brew your own and it is much less than that.

GodlessAstronomer
06-24-2009, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by: SparkyJJO
Originally posted by: TecHNooB

Brew your own and it is much less than that.

Or pay a little more and don't drink that filthy drip filter shit you people call coffee.

seemingly random
06-24-2009, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by: GodlessAstronomer
Why the fuck should they give you anything for free? And what sort of a homo drinks frappuccino?
In the u.s., all fast food places give refills on soft drinks - not sure about coffee. Most restaurants give free coffee refills.

Capt Caveman
06-24-2009, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by: seemingly random
In the u.s., all fast food places give refills on soft drinks - not sure about coffee. Most restaurants give free coffee refills.

ALL? Incorrect.

BurnItDwn
06-24-2009, 05:15 PM
I don't know what a frappuccino is, but I will admit to really liking Starbuck's Sumatra quite a bit ... even if it is overroasted :)
That said, I usually will pick Dunkin Donuts or McDonalds if I want coffee out ...

At home I usually stick with World Market Sumatra ... When prepared in a french press it is so addictive and delicious that any day without it is a day spent craving the delicious aroma and flavor of french press coffee ....

It actually makes me eager to try to get to sleep at a reasonable hour so I can wake up a bit early to make french press coffee... it's that freikin good.

oiprocs
06-24-2009, 05:17 PM

Loser.

I concur with scorpious' point

This doesn't have anything to do with last night, does it?

Nik
06-24-2009, 05:18 PM

I lol'd. :thumbsup:

SandEagle
06-24-2009, 05:19 PM

there's no such thing as a stupid question; only stupid people.

seemingly random
06-24-2009, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by: Capt Caveman

ALL? Incorrect.
Ok, which fast food places don't give refills on soft drinks?

ChaoZ
06-24-2009, 05:23 PM

ALL? Incorrect.

Better question is which ones DO give you free refills?

hanoverphist
06-24-2009, 05:24 PM

ALL? Incorrect.

mcdonalds. not all of them have the fountains accessible by the public. a lot of jack in the boxes dont as well. ive never seen a fast food place or restaurant that charged for a coffee refill

Mo0o
06-24-2009, 05:25 PM

ALL? Incorrect.

A lot of fast food places in dense urban areas charge for refills. Prevents bums from just getting endless refills

joesmoke
06-24-2009, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by: Mo0o

A lot of fast food places in dense urban areas charge for refills. Prevents bums from just getting endless refills

"urban" huh? :P

seemingly random
06-24-2009, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by: Mo0o

ALL? Incorrect.

I've never been denied a refill. If I eat in, I always get one to go. If there is not self-service, I simply ask at the counter - never been a problem.

Crono
06-24-2009, 05:42 PM
Nothing wrong with Starbucks, it's just the Bose of the coffee world.

silverpig
06-24-2009, 05:43 PM
My local pub doesn't offer free refills on my pint of Guinness either. Bastards.

sonambulo
06-24-2009, 05:50 PM

Condemn me, ATOT.

Amazing thread.