PDA

View Full Version : How do you reprint a USPS.com Label?

intogamer
06-05-2006, 12:41 AM
I fried my scale

I save 5% EMS if I pay online

I have to ship an OEM ultra D and a 7300LE

Can someone weigh?

OH yeah I have to fedex ground a HDD and a burner
I get better rates haha

I'm thinking 4-5lbs

Ok another problem.. I messed up and I didn't get the label right
I can't find the reprint button

FoBoT
06-05-2006, 12:42 AM
one pound

if include box/bubble wrap etc, then two pounds or more

intogamer
06-05-2006, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by: FoBoT
one pound

Are you sure I was thinking around the 4-5lbs range :Q

Steve
06-05-2006, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by: intogamer

Originally posted by: FoBoT
one pound

Are you sure I was thinking around the 4-5lbs range :Q

That would include CPU, HSF, RAM, etc.

PurdueRy
06-05-2006, 12:49 AM
I just got out my Abit NF7-s for ya and it appears to weight 1-2 pounds. Definitely no more

intogamer
06-05-2006, 12:51 AM
Thanks 2lbs it is

the price ratio for 5 isn't a whole lot more but $17.XX is the base rate though :(

JRich
06-05-2006, 12:52 AM
Mobo, 7300, a box and packing material might weigh around 3lbs.

intogamer
06-05-2006, 12:56 AM
Ugh I just did 2lbs... oh well i can just have them check and pay additonal postage if I need to

I'm going to use those rectangular boxes

isekii
06-05-2006, 01:03 AM
dude the burner alone would be liek 2 lbs. HD is like 1.5lbs atleast with packing material and everything

i'd figure 5lb total

intogamer
06-05-2006, 01:14 AM
Aight thanks i gotta RMA my scale!

intogamer
06-05-2006, 01:23 AM
help!

DLeRium
06-05-2006, 01:46 AM
A boxed hard drive like a Seagate drive is usually 3 lbs. I know. I buy from Fry's and I sell.

My Opteron retail weighed 2 lbs. My 7800GT was 3lbs cuz of all the crap it came with.

I used to ship out mobo combos from Fry's (ECS + Semprons OEM) and those would always be 5 lbs.

If you're just shipping the board and the card and the HDD and the burner without a box, I would put down 8 lbs AT LEAST to be safe. Whoever is saying 4 - 5 is bs.

Mermaidman
06-05-2006, 01:50 AM

At the printing page, it will ask you if the label printed properly. You click on either YES or NO. Obviously, click on NO and you will get another chance to print.

(If for some reason you clicked YES, you will have to cancel the old label to get a refund, and start a label from scratch, AFAIK.)

intogamer
06-05-2006, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by: Mermaidman

At the printing page, it will ask you if the label printed properly. You click on either YES or NO. Obviously, click on NO and you will get another chance to print.

(If for some reason you clicked YES, you will have to cancel the old label to get a refund, and start a label from scratch, AFAIK.)

ARGH! I didn't click anything cause I had to download adobe and my printer drivers cause I formated

Then my page timed out

Damn USPS... would it be better if I do paypal?

Mermaidman
06-05-2006, 01:57 AM

ARGH! I didn't click anything cause I had to download adobe and my printer drivers cause I formated

Then my page timed out

If it timed out, the transaction may not have completed (good)--It may still be in your shopping cart. Go to your USPS Accounts page and check your purchase history.

intogamer
06-05-2006, 01:59 AM

Then my page timed out

If it timed out, the transaction may not have completed (good)--It may still be in your shopping cart. Go to your USPS Accounts page and check your purchase history.

They charged my card and theres a transaction number for it stating it was printed

And it is still in my shopping cart

I'm doomed :( Shoulda did it at the PO not worth the 90 cents