PDA

View Full Version : Epson Printers

MrMiyagi
09-07-2005, 10:59 PM
Stupid post, but I'm annoyed.

EPSONS ARE THE HUMMER H2 OF THE PRINTER WORLD!!!

I cant believe how fast the ink goes on my R320 (I swear I just spent $22 to fill the black 3 weeks ago).

Anyyone have suggestions? I was going to get a cheapo laser from newegg (samsung or something)

sandeep108
09-08-2005, 12:00 AM
After using an Epson Stylus 600 quite a few years ago, I swore never to buy Epson again. I believe one should stay away from Lexmark also. HP, HP and HP only, ok ok maybe Canon or Samsung also.

imported_Greenman
09-08-2005, 12:19 AM
I had an Epson a few years back, swore I'd never buy another one. So last Christmass I picked up an Epson photo printer, based on a recomendation from a friend, it lasted almost half way through the second ink cartridge. Never again will I buy their trash products.

Woofmeister
09-08-2005, 12:39 AM
I've posted this before, but I'm going to keep posting it every time somebody mentions Epson printers. If you own an Epson printer and you have not registered your printer with Epson, you should do so immediately making sure you provide a current valid e-mail address. I can't tell you why it is important that you register but I assure you that it will be worth the effort in the next few months. I don't want to link from this site so just go to www.epson.com, select your region and click on "product registration."

And no, I don't work for Epson.